SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An n a is starting to lose weight again. I thought she'd overcome her eating disorder?
Nope, and she will not, as long as she does not understand that her ED is a coping mechanism for something else. Her coach only helped her with the food side of things, but nothing else as Anna was not interested in that, she does not want to dig any deeper. And hey presto, as soon as the weather turns nice, she's back to restricting herself again....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do the kids not ever go rounds friends to play afterschool without their parents my kids are always having children over and vice versa, surely another parent would have picked up on the performance E2 feels he had to put on or the guard would slip when he's away from his exploitive parents?

ALSO with flower gate, those flowers were not worth £85... what rip off florist is she going to you can get really big full bouquets for £85
I think the vase was included in the price.

She’s s
That’s right. I have zero sympathy for her. She knows exactly what she’s doing.
She is one of the most ignorant self obsessed woman I have ever seen. The woman has no clue about life and has no opinions or personality of her own. She babbles on about things that don’t ever matter. Imagine trying to have a conversation with her about things that even matter like politics or Palestine . Her eyes would just glaze over and she would tell you she’s too young to know what’s happening and that her life is so hard because she had to put on two washes today. Even her accent she’s not in England that long and now she has lost her weird Irish American sounding accent and now sounds English. I can’t stand people like her. Such an empty head. Why does she have a nanny? She doesn’t do anything all day , she doesn’t make YouTube videos anymore . The only thing she does is make veg less slop for her family that she exploits .

• Heart
Reactions: 39
After all the speculation about why they went members only, anyone else find it strange that his BIG ADVENTURE is to be revealed the exact Friday Private schools in England break up for their Summer term or just a coincidence?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Since when did Jonathan start swearing constantly in his Instagram stories? Not that I don’t swear myself or I’m a prude or anything, I just haven’t listened to any of them with the volume on for a while and was a bit shocked just now! Surely not a good influence on his teenage followers and hopefully he doesn’t speak like that around his kids? Or is this part of the new “adventure” 🤢

Reactions: 16
Maybe when he realises his book he’s going to want to coincide it with Eduardo and Emilia being on school holidays? He’s probably aware that nobody will come to any of his book signings unless the kids are there for people to meet

Reactions: 9
Since when did Jonathan start swearing constantly in his Instagram stories? Not that I don’t swear myself or I’m a prude or anything, I just haven’t listened to any of them with the volume on for a while and was a bit shocked just now! Surely not a good influence on his teenage followers and hopefully he doesn’t speak like that around his kids? Or is this part of the new “adventure” 🤢
He definitely does swear around his kids- E1 has been caught on vlogs multiple times using the F word (with encouragement from her father) as a response to E2 being "trolled" online. A2 has also been caught by Anna on camera saying "F it in the face". No 2 and a half year old knows these words unless they are being used in the home. Jono claims he is swearing like a sailor now as this is part of showing the real uncensored him. He doesn't care what kind of language his kids are exposed to at home.

Reactions: 20
My point being Friday 7th. July the BIG ADVENTURE begins, the day private schools finish for Summer so the school are unaware of his exploits and they won’t be judged by grown adults at the school gate! This pair hate conforming and admitting their shortcomings especially to educated people who see through them!

Reactions: 27
which parents would want to send their child for an unsupervised play date at the SJ house? I wouldn't want my child getting an earful of swear words and and being followed around with a camera

Reactions: 28
My daughter has just said that. She used to watch then when she was a bit younger (she's 16 now). I started watching the story at lunch but had to turn it off as her younger sister was in the room.

I'm loving the build up now though.
WORLD CHANGING 😂😂😂
I think he's must have either found a cure for Covid, a peaceful solution to problems in the Middle East or he's solved the whole climate change issue.

Oh damn, when he says WORLD CHANGING he means his own narcissistic little world, doesn't he? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In his new reel, Jonathan says he doesn't want anyone else to have to pretend anymore, and he wants to show the world that it's okay to be who you really are.

But Jonathan is no different from before? So what point is he actually trying to prove?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s with him in his new insta story saying that people won’t accept him? So confused by this new ‘adventure’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know what he's trying to do but it doesn't sound good, especially when the voices in his head and his imaginary friends are involved. As a person stated above Anal hasn't said a word about his adventure. I remember the time she posted a video of her laughing at his outfit. I think she's just over anything he says or does as long as she's not made to get off her phone or ordering her ice creams she's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.