SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He comes from a family of Alcoholic's & abuse ( by his father ) Which he stated in his Draw My Life video, although last year he said he had a great childhood & was popular, always invited to parties etc. Yet in his Draw My Life, he said he's always been a loner & never had many friends, always did his own thing ..... he contradicts himself so much & seems to think we don't remember, I think they are both seriously screwed up in the head, but it wouldn't surprise me if the discipline comes from Jonathan, as it is quite extreme ( Cold Showers etc ) I can't really see Anna being raised like that, it makes me wonder what other low level abuse might happen ( That he thinks is totally normal ? )
It's because they flat-out lie and embellish everything and anything they've ever said about their lives. He does a very quick edit, does not really listen back to what he's said, and he probably rambles on so much that he completely forgets as soon as he's said it. What he does not understand, even after all these years, that the internet does not forget. We can watch things, refer back to them. The internet is forever.

He lied about having a horrible childhood, when in reality, he had a loving family, living in a nice home, going on plenty of foreign holidays. Not something every 80's kid in Ireland could say. Yes, his parents broke up, but that happened to plenty of families. His parents still took enough interest in him and his issues to send him to a different school, where he said he learned so much about himself and how to handle himself with 'the invisible friends'. Of course as an adult he still talks to invisible friends......

When he tried to jump on the 'me too' bandwagon, his former bandmate said that Jonathan was using some of HIS life to make it sound better. He said Jonathan always pretended to be someone he wasn't. So he's done this all his life, and thinks nothing of it.

I very very much doubt we will ever get to see 'the real Jonathan'. This is yet another stunt he pulls. I feel sorry for his kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
What an absolute tool, he is giving me seriously David Brent vibes. Who does he think he is?! Just come out, no one really cares?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm howling at the fact that they think they're interesting enough/famous enough to do 'The Web's Most Asked Questions'. And then the fact that the top searches were Tattle related is even more hilarious.

I also think that someone needs to remind Jonathan that he's only meant to be posting on his members channel...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m going to be honest, I used to really love watching their videos. But seriously, what the heck is going on? They’re all going mad. I feel like I’m watching their downfall live, and I wonder if this I s what will happen to all youtubers when they are no longer popular or relevant or when people are just bored with their videos. I think for a year (probably a bit more) he’s tried DESPERATELY to get the views back up. He tried the podcast, doing challenges, vlogging less, vlogging daily again, the membership, discord etc.. and the only thing that worked at the beginning when he started tik tok were the videos (more innocent at the time) with him and Eduardo dressing up. And at the beginning it worked, it got a lot of views, so people were like « yeah that’s cool parenting, let your child be who he wants » so he started making only videos about it, to the point where people started to find it weird, but it’s like he got that idea embedded in his mind that « letting people be who they really are/being myself » is a topic that works on social media, and he’s obsessed with it, so he rebranded his all social media, and keep teasing with that but, Jonathan, what are you going to speak about? He’s been saying for month now « I’m becoming myself » well, okay, go for it, come out, starts wearing women’s clothes. But he will never do that, because he’s not gay, I’m pretty sure of that. And it’s not right to tease as if it was a coming out when some people really struggle to come out to their family. And he’s going to make a stupid ghost written book about whatever he’s gone through, with a content as useless and uninteresting as their channel have become over the past years. I don’t know how they fell that low. And I’m really worried for Eduardo. As much as I think that it’s GREAT that transgender or even just normal people who wants to wear dress or put makeup on can do it without judging, a child shouldn’t have their all life exposed on the internet, even more when they are trying to find their identity. Children can be so mean, I can’t imagine how terrible his life is going to be when he’s a teenager.
sorry for the rant (and for my bad English, it’s not my native language) I had to get it out of my system 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Did you see his latest "What's on your mind?" God, I could cringe. Half of these people writing in need to speak to a professional. Someone wrote in and was like I'm going to therapy for anxiety but it's giving me anxiety and he's just like oh lol just use CBD oil xD. Not the right answer!!! Going to therapy when you suffer from anxiety DOES give you anxiety because you're bringing these thoughts and remembering things that have happened to the front of your mind! It's NORMAL to feel anxiety when going to therapy. I swear these two fools piss me off so much with their crappy bleeping advice.
As a psychologist who works with anxious people all the time, I always warn them at the outset to expect that they won't always feel better after a session, and can expect to feel worse sometimes, especially at the outset. This is because a major aspect of anxiety is avoidance and in therapy they are facing their worries and fears, which is by itself anxiety provoking. I was horrified but not surprised by Jono's response- he and Anna are just so irresponsible. The right response from him should have been to talk to their therapist about how they are feeling, as we are not mind readers and need open communication to adjust the intensity and pacing of the sessions at times.

These people do so much harm on the mental health front it is just unbelievable- they are making the stigma worse instead of better as they are actively discouraging people from getting professional help.

Reactions: 32
Honestly wish Stacey Dooley would’ve met him this season she would’ve been like what the fuckedy duck

Reactions: 40
Did you see his latest "What's on your mind?" God, I could cringe. Half of these people writing in need to speak to a professional. Someone wrote in and was like I'm going to therapy for anxiety but it's giving me anxiety and he's just like oh lol just use CBD oil xD. Not the right answer!!! Going to therapy when you suffer from anxiety DOES give you anxiety because you're bringing these thoughts and remembering things that have happened to the front of your mind! It's NORMAL to feel anxiety when going to therapy. I swear these two fools piss me off so much with their crappy bleeping advice.
Sums up Jonny! Inappropriate photo to go with the message response 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Nope, and she will not, as long as she does not understand that her ED is a coping mechanism for something else. Her coach only helped her with the food side of things, but nothing else as Anna was not interested in that, she does not want to dig any deeper. And hey presto, as soon as the weather turns nice, she's back to restricting herself again....
I think she god scared of what she saw when she dug deeper

Reactions: 13
As a psychologist who works with anxious people all the time, I always warn them at the outset to expect that they won't always feel better after a session, and can expect to feel worse sometimes, especially at the outset. This is because a major aspect of anxiety is avoidance and in therapy they are facing their worries and fears, which is by itself anxiety provoking. I was horrified but not surprised by Jono's response- he and Anna are just so irresponsible. The right response from him should have been to talk to their therapist about how they are feeling, as we are not mind readers and need open communication to adjust the intensity and pacing of the sessions at times.

These people do so much harm on the mental health front it is just unbelievable- they are making the stigma worse instead of better as they are actively discouraging people from getting professional help.
I know I have to go for a quick walk after a therapy session to get my head together before I drive home. You can tell that these two don't believe in therapy or medication or anything like that and they're the very people that need it!!

Reactions: 18
I'm howling at the fact that they think they're interesting enough/famous enough to do 'The Web's Most Asked Questions'. And then the fact that the top searches were Tattle related is even more hilarious.

I also think that someone needs to remind Jonathan that he's only meant to be posting on his members channel...
Once again they only posted it for everyone because there’s an ad. Gotta pay those bills

Reactions: 21
So Jonathan is on a journey to be himself. But he’s not doing it for himself but instead is doing it for “you.” So…. he’s not really on an introspective journey of being himself. How do you have an adventure where you learn to be brave and be yourself when you aren’t doing it for yourself.

The more I think about this “adventure” BS, the more it sounds like he’s trying to start a non-female directed Goop lifestyle enterprise. Lots of “be true to you” mantras and candles that are supposed to smell like genitalia.

I wonder how that kind of Jonathan candle would go over with the Surrey private school set.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know I have to go for a quick walk after a therapy session to get my head together before I drive home. You can tell that these two don't believe in therapy or medication or anything like that and they're the very people that need it!!
Yeah, I often tell my patients who find our sessions intense to allow some down time afterwards before they go back to their day. Not everyone needs it but these two just really wind me up any time they talk about anything mental health related. They are the last people to advise anyone on it- if they don't want therapy themselves that's fine but to actively discourage others is just beyond irresponsible.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.