SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see any thread title suggestions so I came up with this, I know its not the best.

Recap!

• Decided to go members only for safety reasons
  • But put up a free video with an AD in it
  • Have bought a pool which Jonathan is already bored of maintaining with chemicals
  • jonathan seems to have practically abandoned his journey
  • Jonathan finally got the A's names tattooed and Andrea's looks like Luca Andrea
  • Have had some sort of falling out with the school/neighbours
  • Say they need to pay bills but buys £2300 rowing machine instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
what an eye-sore J’s new tattoo is!! the writing is so horrendous that i can’t even make out Alessia’s middle name. Not to mention what seemingly says “Luca Andrea”. I would be so embarrassed if my Dad’s tattoos were this atrocious and as 2000s as they come, especially being born almost 2 decades later.

• Haha
I couldn't see any thread title suggestions so I came up with this, I know its not the best.

Recap!

• Decided to go members only for safety reasons
  • But put up a free video with an AD in it
  • Have bought a pool which Jonathan is already bored of maintaining with chemicals
  • jonathan seems to have practically abandoned his journey
  • Jonathan finally got the A's names tattooed and Andrea's looks like Luca Andrea
  • Have had some sort of falling out with the school/neighbours
  • Say they need to pay bills but buys £2300 rowing machine instead!
seems like they always are spending far beyond their means. Like spend on dumb things but don't invest in important useful things. I wonder if the rower was #gifted

clearly back on youtube for sponsorships and probably didn't realise that almost no company will sponsor them now unless their content is public. They will just post 90% sponsored on their youtube and lose even more audience.

Reactions: 24
I cannot believe they only just publicly announced on their YouTube channel that they will only be doing member videos. BUT of course there was an ad for mayonnaise in the video. There’s no doubt that if they didn’t get that brand deal there would be no video to barely explain themselves. They are so selfish I am completely turned off by them lmao

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The tattoos are so, so bad. They look like they’ve been done in somebody’s shed or something. The lines are so wonky and change thickness throughout. Also as it’s been said “Luca Andrea” the placement is shoddy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Dunno if it was mentioned on the last thread haven't looked but loved the honesty from A1 over the "cutest tiktok" according to Anna. A1 goes it wasn't the cutest as if she had been subjected to rehearsals all day for a 30 second video and was sick of her tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anna uses the camera as a mirror. Those screenshots of her in the previous thread from the Helmans' vlog say it all. She just could not be bothered even for an advert. Her sulky face, then looking at herself in the camera and arranging her hair, no interaction or connection at all with any viewers. It's an insult to the company that are paying them to advertise, to have someone so uninterested and preening herself in front of the camera. Apart from anything else, the despicable manners and rudeness just say it all, whether it's for an ad or simply a vlog for viewers, it shows an abysmal lack of interest in and respect for their viewers and fans. Anna tries to say she is a nice and kind person. How she behaves, tells a completely different story; she is interested in one thing only and that is herself. If I had a brand I wanted someone to advertise, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Any company out there considering using them as influencers, should just look at all their ad vlogs and the rest and take note! And so should their fans considering joining the members' only panel; all they want you for is to pay for their lifestyle, that's all and it's not even worth that amount of money each month, save your money and buy yourself a gift as a reward for not enabling such devious people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Their latest public vlog is pathetic! Those two are con artists, they have reneged on their promises and commitments to their followers umpteen times, I have lost count, what an ultimate slap in the face, fronting up in the name of an AD, so nonchalantly under the guise of " being better for the environment" nothing wrong with that if it was genuine and part of their ethos, but with them, No! They have just made a appearance in the name of a paid partnership! Get out of my face J & A!

They are rotten to the core, their casual attitude and and poor attempt of an explanation to their followers, doing members-only videos is all about "safety concern", is the biggest deceit, trying to hoodwink people into believing that's all it really all about, no such thing exists in the Jonathan and Anna world about "safety" for their kids, the only thoughts that swirl around in that weasels head is show me the money, just like with "Hellmann's Mayonnaise" AD, by his own admission, "I am back, kinda, Hellmann's got in touch and asked me to spread the word", but at a cost, right Jono, only cause he is getting paid for it, Its a PAID partnership. So sick of their constant lying.

And by the way, just now when I looked, they have received 619 dislikes on this video, that's a hefty amount of people saying to them,
duck YOU JONATHAN AND ANNA!

• Haha
  • Sad
Didn't they feed the fox salmon the other night? I guarantee it was 1, or both, of those Hellman's sandwiches that were made for the AD. 🤮🤮🤮 Horrible people.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Anna uses the camera as a mirror. Those screenshots of her in the previous thread from the Helmans' vlog say it all. She just could not be bothered even for an advert. Her sulky face, then looking at herself in the camera and arranging her hair, no interaction or connection at all with any viewers. It's an insult to the company that are paying them to advertise, to have someone so uninterested and preening herself in front of the camera. Apart from anything else, the despicable manners and rudeness just say it all, whether it's for an ad or simply a vlog for viewers, it shows an abysmal lack of interest in and respect for their viewers and fans. Anna tries to say she is a nice and kind person. How she behaves, tells a completely different story; she is interested in one thing only and that is herself. If I had a brand I wanted someone to advertise, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Any company out there considering using them as influencers, should just look at all their ad vlogs and the rest and take note! And so should their fans considering joining the members' only panel; all they want you for is to pay for their lifestyle, that's all and it's not even worth that amount of money each month, save your money and buy yourself a gift as a reward for not enabling such devious people.
They are so basic with their ad production,its just , heres some mayo, mix it with stuff, bang it on bread,They didnt even bite into the bloodthing when done,

Didn't they feed the fox salmon the other night? I guarantee it was 1, or both, of those Hellman's sandwiches that were made for the AD. 🤮🤮🤮 Horrible people.
And on thead video, didnt they show the dogs having the left over mayo salmon ,

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I find Jonathan fascinating.

Are they so far up to their eyeballs in debt that he says feck it and buys things on credit?

Who can casually drop 2500 grand on a rower, weeks after dropping a few grand on a swimming pool + accessories?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.