SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Eduardo I think he just wanted some positive attention. Emilia was always the favourite and good at things. Eduardo started playing with dolls as a lot of other boys do when they have an older sister and the parents have taken it way way way too far to the point of actual abuse in my opinion.
Eduardo has found the positive attention but at what cost? Wait until he grows up and he sees all this tit online Eduardo will be whoever he will be and if he does grow up and go down the traditional route of a heterosexual marriage how are they going to explain their exploitation of him for views ?
Exactly. Eduardo was probably suddenly hearing "Well done buddy, it's good wearing girls clothes isn't it buddy, you look great buddy, do you want to wear it every day buddy" after being the basically ignored child for so long. He thinks he's pleasing his father by doing this and I think that's all this ever was. Jonathan has been manipulating him to do all of this for his own gain.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
A good few years ago, mummy vloggers noticed in their statistics that their vlogs were viewed by people they were not expecting: men aged 30-50, and that their vlogs were saved in lists such as 'diapers', 'baby changing' 'swim wear' 'underwear'. Lots of mummy vloggers did videos about why from then on end, they would stop showing their kids, and they would delete videos showing their kids in nappies, in their underwear, etc. etc.
It really blew up online and on sites like Mumsnet.

The SJs were made aware in the comments, they could not have missed it. And yet, how many times have we seen the Es in their bedroom, asleep, being woken up? Or seen being sent gifts by strangers? They were told to call the viewer (they had no idea what that meant) their 'friend'.

Then of course there was Stacey Dooley who flat-out asked them about people using footage of their kids to masturbate to. Jonathan claimed he had never thought about it (depite people saying such things in the comments and on the forums they clearly visited) and wondered if it would really be that bad....

And now we have poor Eduardo posting deliberately provocatively. Its been a slow but steady progression Jonathan has worked on. He 100% knows what he's doing on Youtube and Tiktok

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Was just about to post this.

“We don’t put content out there that can be used in that way” said Jonathan to Stacey Dooley.

Poor kid is posing seductively in skimpy work out clothing, J did that especially for his p3d0 following.
He also said in the same interview that he knows sickos are trawling YT for videos of kids involving swimming and gymnastics, it’s on tape, so he can’t claim he doesn’t know he’s putting his children at high risk of being used ‚that way‘ when he not only posts videos/photos of them in their gymnastics outfits and swimwear constantly nowadays, but takes it to a whole new level by posting a photo of E2 posing like this in this outfit!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
He also said in the same interview that he knows sickos are trawling YT for videos of kids involving swimming and gymnastics, it’s on tape, so he can’t claim he doesn’t know he’s putting his children at high risk of being used ‚that way‘ when he not only posts videos/photos of them in their gymnastics outfits and swimwear constantly nowadays, but takes it to a whole new level by posting a photo of E2 posing like this in this outfit!
Yup. Even if he claimed he did not know before Stacey asked the question, he knew from that moment forward. We've seen plenty of gymnastics outfits, swimwear, poor Alessia's privates on show for hours before he decided to edit it out (but not before 'editing' it in such a way it was actually highlighted), plenty of close ups of the kids brushing their teeth, walking around in nappies, and now with Tiktok all the seductive lip synching of very adult lyrics and provocative dancing.

He knows 100% what he's doing and what audience he's doing it for.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This whole exploitation of the kids is so blatantly obvious to see and they act like they are just innocently sharing photos and footage of their kids... like who the hell would share that inappropriate photo of E2 even with close family and friends. The way E2 acts is so icky. Like they've trained him to perform in an inappropriate manner and he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong. I would correct that behaviour. My daughter is 6 and asked me to film her dancing to her favourite song to send to her Nan. I did but she busted out some crazy moves which looked somewhat inappropriate. I didn't make a big deal of it but asked where she got those moves from and she said her friend had showed her tiktok at her house. So I said maybe those moves were a little bit adult for her and we made up another dance. No drama, but she is learning what is appropriate and what is not. Its basic parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dm'ed that witch last night asking how she could allow Eddie be used like he is in that pic. She had me blocked before 6.30 this morning.
Anna is a straight up filthy coward, evading the truth by blocking people that are raising serious concerns about her kids and people rightfully questioning her morals as a mother to allow this to happen and what is her response, ignoring and blocking people.

No one can tell me she isn't side by side with her creep of a husband in allowing and being fully on board with Jonathan posting inappropriate photos of their kids on the internet, she is 100% complicit. She is a low life, can’t stand her, there is nothing morally good or right about Anna.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Wait until he grows up and he sees all this tit online Eduardo will be whoever he will be and if he does grow up and go down the traditional route of a heterosexual marriage how are they going to explain their exploitation of him for views ?
Those images of all the children (and there are loads of E1 pouting as well; she copied Anna's pouting and posing) will be there for ever. Not only will friends, partners, spouses, see them but also teachers; future student peers if they go on to further education; future work colleagues and potential employers, not to mention paedophiles. All these people will be able to read and hear all the rubbish; see the inappropriate TikToks and vlogs; see them in the bath and other embarrassing situations; hear discussion of their toilet training, etc.; see both their parents posing and exposing parts of their bodies and prancing around like clowns, and hear their parents showing their ignorance. Even if they don't get teased and bullied about it, there is no way they will not be mentally damaged by the sheer embarrassment their parents have created all for the sake of money and possessions. And no, Anna, having attended a private school and lived in a "nice" house, will never make up for all the horrendous damage caused by that embarrassment when they realise that all that is visible to all and sundry. You do not respect your children, they have lacked privacy from the moment of their births onwards and that shows a lack of love. Are J and A so stupid that they really cannot understand why people are concerned about their children? If they are, then there is just no hope for any of them at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Those images of all the children (and there are loads of E1 pouting as well; she copied Anna's pouting and posing) will be there for ever. Not only will friends, partners, spouses, see them but also teachers; future student peers if they go on to further education; future work colleagues and potential employers, not to mention paedophiles. All these people will be able to read and hear all the rubbish; see the inappropriate TikToks and vlogs; see them in the bath and other embarrassing situations; hear discussion of their toilet training, etc.; see both their parents posing and exposing parts of their bodies and prancing around like clowns, and hear their parents showing their ignorance. Even if they don't get teased and bullied about it, there is no way they will not be mentally damaged by the sheer embarrassment their parents have created all for the sake of money and possessions. And no, Anna, having attended a private school and lived in a "nice" house, will never make up for all the horrendous damage caused by that embarrassment when they realise that all that is visible to all and sundry. You do not respect your children, they have lacked privacy from the moment of their births onwards and that shows a lack of love. Are J and A so stupid that they really cannot understand why people are concerned about their children? If they are, then there is just no hope for any of them at all.
I reckon they’re of the opinion that all of this has been “good” for the kids because it brought in more money, opportunities for nice holidays, kids get free stuff etc. They think materialism will be more important to their children than their own privacy, and that’s going to mess those poor kids up well into their adulthood. You can already tell they have boundary issues from when they’ve stated they don’t want to be on camera and J still pushes it in their face anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
There was a news article in Australia where plastic surgeons were wanting to increase the legal age of fillers and botox to 18 due to a greater number of teenagers wanting the enhancements due to filters making people hate themselves. That's where these kids are going.
I appreciate that Anna doesn't use filters much anymore, but Eduardo has an app that changes his look and he uses it all the time. If Anna stopped using filters because it made her uncomfortable with herself, why does she encourage her children to use the exact same filters

• Sad
Reactions: 16
"...every parent has to be aware of the dangers in the world, you know? That's why we don't film the children in scenarios that we think, you know, makes them vulnerable, you know? You can highlight, you can look at some of the thumbnails across YouTube and you can highlight the gymnastics, the swimming, the stuff that kinda, like, really emphasises where you might have a higher risk"

Starts at 26:00min

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don't waste my time messaging her and telling her what an awful parent she is, she knows, that is why she blocks people. Either she can't face what she's doing to her family or she's delusional and thinks everything she does is amazing. I converted the amount she spent to dollars and was floored that she spent over a hundred dollars on that. If the woman was involved in such a crash Anal should have given her the money and not spent them on flowers. She has a big platform and she couldn't even set up a fundraiser for her. I'm assuming that she won't be able to teach piano for a while so it would have been a nice gesture to help her out. Anal seemed overly happy that the flowers were delivered to the wrong address and then goes on to say she spent another $100 on flowers again. Almost 200 dollars! They just spend money like it grows on trees. Jojo better hope the voices in his head are going to make him some money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So angry at the photos Jonathan is posting of Eduardo. What the duck is wrong with that man he is unhinged. I am awfully sorry your money is running out but stop pimping out your kids for duck sake. As for Anna if you look at old vlogs, she is / was clearly a very unwell women she could hardly speak whether that was the lack of food or depression. Anna you should get yourself a nest egg you in the next couple of years are going to need money. Jonathan has blown your fortune you are never going to make money like you used to. Gone will be the days where you are sending £90.00 flowers to a piano teacher and keeping up appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anna said today on insta stories that a lot of people asked her why she didn't just drop off the flowers herself. Apparently she couldn't because the teacher doesn't just live down the road (yet not too far to take the E's for piano lessons so can't be more than a 30 minute drive), and also because the flowers look really nice in her kitchen and she didn't mind them staying (so that's the real reason). This is also why the SJs will never be savvy with their money- they waste it on silly things instead of investing and developing side hustles and businesses.

I also doubt Jono will come out with a clothing line- Anna tried that already and it failed (remember Nuvoletta clothing which never properly launched and the polyester christmas pajamas?).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Except that Anna's mother was liking J's posts when he was in his swearing mode recently, she generally supports them through everything, maybe she's afraid of J.
I remember Anna’s family used to hate him and want nothing to do with him, am I wrong?

Reactions: 12
or when Stacey straight up asked Jonathan how he would feel if p3d0s were m4st3rb4ting to his content of the kids and his response was ‘I don’t know, I’ve never thought about it’. As if people haven’t voiced to them numerous times about their kids safety. I honestly was shocked with his response, even saying something like how he would be disgusted would be better than just sitting there with a face like a smacked ass with nothing to say
Is this a stacey Dooley documentary? Can I still watch this?

Reactions: 5
Yup. Even if he claimed he did not know before Stacey asked the question, he knew from that moment forward. We've seen plenty of gymnastics outfits, swimwear, poor Alessia's privates on show for hours before he decided to edit it out (but not before 'editing' it in such a way it was actually highlighted), plenty of close ups of the kids brushing their teeth, walking around in nappies, and now with Tiktok all the seductive lip synching of very adult lyrics and provocative dancing.

He knows 100% what he's doing and what audience he's doing it for.
Exactly he knows about photoshop and how sickos could edit those pics (cleaning teeth) I mean he’s been photoshopping Anna for years

Reactions: 10
Exactly he knows about photoshop and how they could charge those pics (cleaning teeth) I mean he’s been photoshopping Anna for years
He still does. Every image of Anna, photo or moving image, is still photoshopped & filtered. Just because her instastories hasn't a filter named across the top doesn't mean 1 isn't being used.

Reactions: 13
I don't waste my time messaging her and telling her what an awful parent she is, she knows, that is why she blocks people. Either she can't face what she's doing to her family or she's delusional and thinks everything she does is amazing. I converted the amount she spent to dollars and was floored that she spent over a hundred dollars on that. If the woman was involved in such a crash Anal should have given her the money and not spent them on flowers. She has a big platform and she couldn't even set up a fundraiser for her. I'm assuming that she won't be able to teach piano for a while so it would have been a nice gesture to help her out. Anal seemed overly happy that the flowers were delivered to the wrong address and then goes on to say she spent another $100 on flowers again. Almost 200 dollars! They just spend money like it grows on trees. Jojo better hope the voices in his head are going to make him some money.
Also no point in messaging them because they definitely read here, Anna definitely spends a portion of her time reading here the amount of time she spends on her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
E2 also wears more 'girly' clothes than E1 or A1. It's not a natural way of him experimenting it's clearly all for show, you see him next the the girls in photos and unless it's matching outfits he's always so out there

Reactions: 16
This whole exploitation of the kids is so blatantly obvious to see and they act like they are just innocently sharing photos and footage of their kids... like who the hell would share that inappropriate photo of E2 even with close family and friends. The way E2 acts is so icky. Like they've trained him to perform in an inappropriate manner and he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong. I would correct that behaviour. My daughter is 6 and asked me to film her dancing to her favourite song to send to her Nan. I did but she busted out some crazy moves which looked somewhat inappropriate. I didn't make a big deal of it but asked where she got those moves from and she said her friend had showed her tiktok at her house. So I said maybe those moves were a little bit adult for her and we made up another dance. No drama, but she is learning what is appropriate and what is not. Its basic parenting.
Someone yesterday mentioned the Internet Watch Foundation... The way E2 acts whenever the camera is around definitely strikes me as a child who has been groomed to act like that.
The children have clearly been exposed to I appropriate material (Tiktok had an age restriction for a reason, and we know that even A1 watches and can repeat viral tiktoks). I would suggest E2 feels 'rewarded' when he behaves provocatively; he receives attention from his father who has treated him with contempt until he realised the money-making potential.

I know I'm preaching to the choir - we've all found our way here - but there are so many red flags in that family. I don't understand how no-one close to them are calling out the parents for their treatment of the children.

On a separate note... Anna seems to be making a very big effort to get involved with school life all of a sudden. She can use 'i was breastfeeding and pregnant so couldn't' as her excuse for not doing so before, but the timing seems suss when we know something big happened with school/school parents/someone local... 🧐

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.