SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan's always reeked of desperation: to be liked, accepted, popular...
He'll never take his own advice though and be true to himself, irrespective of whatever gender he chooses to identify as.
He's being putting on a show for 10 years; we're not his minions, it's plain for us to see his whole demeanour / attitude changes when the camera turns on him. He'll never accept his true self as this means he'll have to acknowledge all his wrongdoings and more importantly to him, confront what it is that he lacks (friends and to be liked; which I think he is desperate for and why he overcompensates with his fans).
But he'll never be liked, not really. That's what terrifies him, and why he spends most of his time alone drinking. His wife and children don't like or respect him, not really. They definitely won't in the future. He's alienated his family. He has no friends. He's destined to be lonely, and it must kill him inside that it's because of his actions; because of him, not because of anyone else. He won't ever admit to that. Also - no-one likes a child exploiter.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
potentially clutching at straws here, but "domdie" could be a gender neutral term for the kids to refer to him instead of dad/daddy?

that's the only thing I could think of, he could be coming out as non binary coinciding with an out of date book about gender identity.

I've said before , but like everything with them, his 'groundbreaking' thoughts on gender was probably groundbreaking about ten years ago minimum🙄 the conversations are way more nuanced and advanced now
It won't be anything to do with his gender. I'd say it's a self help book.

Reactions: 6
I think that Domdie is going to be some sort of gender neutral clothing line... to go with a book about just being yourself and not conforming to a label eg female or male. I definatly agree with others about him possibly becoming a life coach too...
I mean... wtaf? He's such a liability! Who does he think he is?! Put your nipples away, open your eyes (not your pout) man and sort yourself out. You're supposed to be a father for crying out loud!
The only ghost he will be communicating with is his ghost writer, lord help him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought they couldn't get any worse but that pic of Eduardo, I would never ever post a pic of my child posing like that on social media. It's so provocative and icky, so so wrong. It's irrelevant that it's a boy wearing girls clothing - it's a young child being pmped out for the whole world to see. I'm pretty disgusted with them, what do their family think?
The fact they say it’s “safer” having a private YouTube is ridiculous! Putting photos of your child on any platform, private or not, allows anyone to see. Once that photo is out there, it’s never going away. Do they think pedophiles won’t pay a subscription fee of £2 or whatever? Eduardo is standing in a provocative way, pouting, make up etc, it’s irrelevant what gender he is. I’m sure, at some point, we have all posted an innocent photo of our kids, wearing make up or whatever, without thinking about who might see it. Even with high privacy settings, once posted, it’s never going away. The difference in this instance, they are parading their young children in front of the world, daily, with lots of people viewing their videos. Don’t get me started on the provocative lip syncing to overtly sexual songs 😳😳

Reactions: 25
The fact they say it’s “safer” having a private YouTube is ridiculous!

This was just the excuse he used to 'save face' when he left YouTube. He left YT because of the school/SS who most probably gave him an ultimatum.
He opened his 'members only' channel so only those who subscribed can see its contents and there will be far less criticism and reporting to the school. He can argue that those who subscribe are not leaving critical comments about his children and YT isn't harmful to them.

I'm surprised he wasn't told to also shut down TikTok but he probably argued the kids personal lives aren't featured as heavily and 'all' they do is mime to songs. There is a reason that most of his Istagram posts are on stories which disappear after 24 hours.

It will be interesting to see whether he opens up YouTube during the school holidays when the children are not technically under the pastoral care of the school. I think if he doesn't open YouTube up (featuring mainly the children), it will be indicative of SS being involved.
Either way he will have to open YouTube to promote his new 'adventure' so it will be interesting to see how much of the children are featured............

PS If it was a new clothing line, A would be involved. She prides herself on her 'fashion'. It's just his book/self help.
Out of interest has JohnBoy ever seen a therapist himself?

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me why Anna would buy 85 pounds worth of peonies (not even roses) for a piano teacher and then order them all over again just so they will deliver to the teacher's house? Why can't she just drive the flowers over to her house? This woman is such an air head! It wasn't even looking like it was worth that amount of money in the first place
Can someone explain to me why you would order flowers for someone who has apparently had a terrible accident and then post about it all over the social media, saying how you’ve spent a ,,small fortune” on flowers and give the exact amount that you paid? What if the teacher sees it? She’s gonna be so embarrassed and feel so bad that a parent had to go to that extent for her...why do a nice gesture if you’re gonna complain about it and plaster it all over social media?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Can someone explain to me why Anna would buy 85 pounds worth of peonies (not even roses) for a piano teacher and then order them all over again just so they will deliver to the teacher's house? Why can't she just drive the flowers over to her house? This woman is such an air head! It wasn't even looking like it was worth that amount of money in the first place
Was just coming on here to say this

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how any of their minions listened to parents say “our videos of our children are safer behind a paywall” and thought “yeah sure that makes sense”. Some of these minions are well over the age to understand that ANY other normal parent would not put their kids in that position at all as soon as safety is a concern?????? Madness.

Reactions: 18
You get that feeling because it inherently feels wrong to sell a child for money which is what J&A do every single day.
I, too, feel wrong by seeing these sexualized pictures of E2 and it’s repulsive the way A&J don’t care that perverts are out there using their children’s images for lascivious purposes.

These horrid parents seem to miss the point of being parents and not peers of their kids. It doesn’t matter that E2 loves posing for pics half dressed in mature attire. Don’t post the images for the public on social media. Don’t use the images for income. It’s different if you share pictures with family and friends you know in your real (not friendliest friend) life.

Reactions: 10
I, too, feel wrong by seeing these sexualized pictures of E2 and it’s repulsive the way A&J don’t care that perverts are out there using their children’s images for lascivious purposes.

These horrid parents seem to miss the point of being parents and not peers of their kids. It doesn’t matter that E2 loves posing for pics half dressed in mature attire. Don’t post the images for the public on social media. Don’t use the images for income. It’s different if you share pictures with family and friends you know in your real (not friendliest friend) life.
I wouldn't even allow my child of any age to pose that way to start with. If I were taking a pic of my child and they posed that way first I'll tell them that's not appropriate and second I'd be worried wear they got the idea to begin with. These aren't teenagers for christ sake he's 7! Why would a 7 yr old even think to stand that way and be suggestive?? Sends up a tit ton of red flags if you ask me.

Reactions: 27
Considering "Carpa Deim"...

Watch DOMDIE be some brilliantly misspelled acronym, like Don't Overthink Most Dings Inyer Eife 🤔

Tw🤍t.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think he’s just going to change his pronouns and go down the gender neutral route and start using they/them?! I mean I’m not taking anything away from anyone as this is a huge step if you truly want to make this change but I am skeptical of Jotato and feel like he’d use this as marketing collateral trying to be all edgy and controversial because there is no way this is something as huge as gender reassignment or anything like that. Also if you have that, isn’t there a process you need to follow with drugs and medical support?!

Reactions: 13
I dm'ed that witch last night asking how she could allow Eddie be used like he is in that pic. She had me blocked before 6.30 this morning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Do the kids not ever go rounds friends to play afterschool without their parents my kids are always having children over and vice versa, surely another parent would have picked up on the performance E2 feels he had to put on or the guard would slip when he's away from his exploitive parents?

ALSO with flower gate, those flowers were not worth £85... what rip off florist is she going to you can get really big full bouquets for £85

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Like someone already pointed out, if E2 wants to wear dresses and feminine clothes, fine. There’s no reason he should be wearing a sports bra, but if he wants to, fine. Just don’t post it! Let him do what he wants in his own home! The issue is Jonathon CHOOSES to post it and bring attention it. The public shouldn’t be seeing E2 in that outfit, in that position. So all Jonathon had to do was keep it to himself!

Children deserve privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
With Eduardo I think he just wanted some positive attention. Emilia was always the favourite and good at things. Eduardo started playing with dolls as a lot of other boys do when they have an older sister and the parents have taken it way way way too far to the point of actual abuse in my opinion.
Eduardo has found the positive attention but at what cost? Wait until he grows up and he sees all this tit online Eduardo will be whoever he will be and if he does grow up and go down the traditional route of a heterosexual marriage how are they going to explain their exploitation of him for views ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Our homes should be our safe places. Our private places where we can let it all hang out. How would Joan feel if he was lying around in his boxers, belly hanging out, picking his nose. And this is filmed and put all over the Internet. I bet he wouldn't be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.