SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with pulling his top aside to reveal his nipple? Does he actually think he is attractive?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Also I have to add that one of the main reasons I ever started watching them was because of Anna way back when they first started I thought I could relate to her (mistakenly, obviously) and be friends with her if I knew her in real life. I absolutely think that Jonathan has changed her. You start acting most like who you spend the most time with. She is completely different (as in much more sick) than she was at the beginning of their youtube career. Yes she has always had her own mental health struggles but back then I don’t think she would have EVER allowed what is being done to these poor children now. I hope she realizes that she is alienating all of the REAL women that followed her because no one wants to support a so-called MOTHER that can’t be bothered to give a duck about her children and allows them to be abused like this.
Anyone notice on the Stacey documentary Anna made a comment that she really struggled with adjusting to life with all 4 kids because she doesn’t get as much attention from Jonathan now.... and she literally said that Jonathan is her #1 even over all the kids. Well congrats Anna he’s all you’re going to end up with at this rate. You’re going to lose everything and be left with the monster who drove it all to happen. And I pray you’re both locked away together at the end of this all.
The thing that shocked me the most in that documentary is when Stacey asked them about the risks of having their life on line for potential p3d0s to see, their response was basically it’s all worth it because they get to go on luxury holidays, get the VIP treatment in Disneyland and have nice stuff…… really!!!! He did not hide his true self on this occasion, you could see he was not in charge of the editing. They are truly revolting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The thing that shocked me the most in that documentary is when Stacey asked them about the risks of having their life on line for potential p3d0s to see, their response was basically it’s all worth it because they get to go on luxury holidays, get the VIP treatment in Disneyland and have nice stuff…… really!!!! He did not hide his true self on this occasion, you could see he was not in charge of the editing. They are truly revolting.
or when Stacey straight up asked Jonathan how he would feel if p3d0s were m4st3rb4ting to his content of the kids and his response was ‘I don’t know, I’ve never thought about it’. As if people haven’t voiced to them numerous times about their kids safety. I honestly was shocked with his response, even saying something like how he would be disgusted would be better than just sitting there with a face like a smacked ass with nothing to say

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
i am even wondering if what he is doing deliberately content for this to take place. They are so deranged.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why do you always get this horrible ich feeling when they post stuff of Eduardo. I feel they should just leave the child alone

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why do you always get this horrible ich feeling when they post stuff of Eduardo. I feel they should just leave the child alone
You get that feeling because it inherently feels wrong to sell a child for money which is what J&A do every single day.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I thought they couldn't get any worse but that pic of Eduardo, I would never ever post a pic of my child posing like that on social media. It's so provocative and icky, so so wrong. It's irrelevant that it's a boy wearing girls clothing - it's a young child being pmped out for the whole world to see. I'm pretty disgusted with them, what do their family think?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought they couldn't get any worse but that pic of Eduardo, I would never ever post a pic of my child posing like that on social media. It's so provocative and icky, so so wrong. It's irrelevant that it's a boy wearing girls clothing - it's a young child being pmped out for the whole world to see. I'm pretty disgusted with them, what do their family think?
I would say they all are mortified.

Reactions: 7
I would say they all are mortified.
Except that Anna's mother was liking J's posts when he was in his swearing mode recently, she generally supports them through everything, maybe she's afraid of J.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This man makes me sick to my stomach. Had to report that story with the photo of E2, highly inappropriate.

Wish July 9th would hurry up so we don’t have to deal with his cryptic shenanigans.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Except that Anna's mother was liking J's posts when he was in his swearing mode recently, she generally supports them through everything, maybe she's afraid of J.
And Erika seemed to be going along with the whole “cold shower” thing if you look at the Timeline of Abuse video....

• Sad
And Erika seemed to be going along with the whole “cold shower” thing if you look at the Timeline of Abuse video....
Was the cold shower punishment not initiated by Anna? Pure speculation but I think there's a darkness pertaining to her childhood. All of the Saccone girls appear to have mental health issues to varying degrees. I don't think Anna's mum is as innocent as she appears to be. Perhaps that's why they get on with Jonathan.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Was the cold shower punishment not initiated by Anna? Pure speculation but I think there's a darkness pertaining to her childhood. All of the Saccone girls appear to have mental health issues to varying degrees. I don't think Anna's mum is as innocent as she appears to be. Perhaps that's why they get on with Jonathan.
I too think it's something the Saccone girls grew up with. It sounds quite oldfashioned and their dad was already quite a bit older when he had them.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Anna is or
Anna is probably the exact same as her mum. I bet she got a few pinches and cold showers too. Like who pinches a toddler and what in God's name must Andrea think when his mother hurts him?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The thing is, that latest pose (Eduardo) is definitely not a natural, child like pose. It really looks like something you’d seen on Law and Order SVU. All of us can’t be wrong- it’s unsettling.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anna is or

Anna is probably the exact same as her mum. I bet she got a few pinches and cold showers too. Like who pinches a toddler and what in God's name must Andrea think when his mother hurts him?
And she then has the nerve to moan that he does not love her.......

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The thing is, that latest pose (Eduardo) is definitely not a natural, child like pose. It really looks like something you’d seen on Law and Order SVU. All of us can’t be wrong- it’s unsettling.
I have two kids,one is 4 and one is 8. Neither have ever posed like that in their entire lives -literally, I don't think they'd how to do that pose/suggestive look. It really unsettled me, I reported it too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So, he tattood this sooner and before the names of his children...nice!

I don’t even want to tapk about the picture, Eduardo doesn’t deserve it, but...is he encouraging people to become schizophrenic?
Yes, because it's part of his 'journey to become himself', and what's more important than that....?!?!?!?!?
The man is a narcissist. His kids only matter because they make him money. The A's are and almost 3. What took him so long?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think that Domdie is going to be some sort of gender neutral clothing line... to go with a book about just being yourself and not conforming to a label eg female or male. I definatly agree with others about him possibly becoming a life coach too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.