SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so bit of a reach but just bear with 🤣
So Dom gender means you have multiple gender identities but one is more dominant, and ‘die’ is a gender marker in German that means feminine 🤔🧐 I know Anal has some sort of German connection, not too sure about Jotato though??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay so bit of a reach but just bear with 🤣
So Dom gender means you have multiple gender identities but one is more dominant, and ‘die’ is a gender marker in German that means feminine 🤔🧐 I know Anal has some sort of German connection, not too sure about Jotato though??
Or 'die' can be plural...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m wondering why Jonathan feels as though he’s been made to suppress this side of himself that he’s only now apparently expressing.
He’s been living independently for a very very long time, has no family around him to live up to and no “regular” job to have to keep up appearances with. The only person who’s stopped him from being his true self is himself. Am I missing something? If anything he’s had the ideal environment to be able to express his true self. No job or friends or family to impress and Anna who will obviously stick by him whatever for the easy ride. Or is it just because he’s ran out of interesting content?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe he is hinting with all the chest and nipple showing he's going to start walking around nude all the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've stopped even hate watching them ever since well.... they stopped posting! but decided to have a look at Jonathan's Instagram today to see what he's been up to and looks like he's as bad as ever! poor poor children!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me why Anna would buy 85 pounds worth of peonies (not even roses) for a piano teacher and then order them all over again just so they will deliver to the teacher's house? Why can't she just drive the flowers over to her house? This woman is such an air head! It wasn't even looking like it was worth that amount of money in the first place

• Sad
Reactions: 43
potentially clutching at straws here, but "domdie" could be a gender neutral term for the kids to refer to him instead of dad/daddy?

that's the only thing I could think of, he could be coming out as non binary coinciding with an out of date book about gender identity.

I've said before , but like everything with them, his 'groundbreaking' thoughts on gender was probably groundbreaking about ten years ago minimum🙄 the conversations are way more nuanced and advanced now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
WTAF that picture of Eduardo 😡 ANNA WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ALLOWING YOUR CHILD TO BE ABUSED AND EXPLOITED LIKE THIS. I am sick to my stomach over this and actually feel like I might vomit.
This sicko needs to be stopped WTAF is happening.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I cannot agree with what they are doing to Eduardo.
I have a family member that was into girly stuff Sofia the first and Disney princesses were his favourite he went to Disney and met Sophia and it was literally a dream come true,
He never wore feminine clothing but had many toys and dolls etc. He is twelve now and into fifa and Nintendo switch Zelda and Mario,
There are zero photos to be found of him that could ever be embarrassing for him and the girly stuff died a natural death and they are a distant memory and even if he had gone down the route of doubting his sexuality that’s a private thing you can support someone privately without plastering every insecurity or feeling online. It’s almost like Eduardo is being pushed into it and it’s not organic and he is young let him be little for goodness sakes and stop pushing an agenda he may well change considerably as he gets older 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Also I have to add that one of the main reasons I ever started watching them was because of Anna way back when they first started I thought I could relate to her (mistakenly, obviously) and be friends with her if I knew her in real life. I absolutely think that Jonathan has changed her. You start acting most like who you spend the most time with. She is completely different (as in much more sick) than she was at the beginning of their youtube career. Yes she has always had her own mental health struggles but back then I don’t think she would have EVER allowed what is being done to these poor children now. I hope she realizes that she is alienating all of the REAL women that followed her because no one wants to support a so-called MOTHER that can’t be bothered to give a duck about her children and allows them to be abused like this.
Anyone notice on the Stacey documentary Anna made a comment that she really struggled with adjusting to life with all 4 kids because she doesn’t get as much attention from Jonathan now.... and she literally said that Jonathan is her #1 even over all the kids. Well congrats Anna he’s all you’re going to end up with at this rate. You’re going to lose everything and be left with the monster who drove it all to happen. And I pray you’re both locked away together at the end of this all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.