SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the piano teacher would have preferred the money as she won’t be working 🙄

I’m not a lover of cut flowers as I prefer to see them growing and £85 is just for show, she’d have been better popping into Aldi for a bunch .

that answer about invisible friends, wtf are-the pr company doing ? So dangerous and with the photo of e2🤮🤬.

he’s had himself down as a guru / life coach since Francesca was around , 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Christ. Why the hell is his son wearing a sports bra. Thé dresses fair enough because they’re at least innocent but a sports bra? May as well post him in lingerie. For the mums on here, do you let your 7 year old choose what they wear, or what clothes you buy for them? All I can go off is my memories of being that young it was usually my mum picking out my outfits for me

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I am reading ,,Dom, DIE!”

You can actually pay publisher’s to print your book🤷🏼‍♀️. If he bought a professional rowing machine, just to play with it, he’ll deffo pay to get his ,,groundbreaking ” book out
Same about Dom Die! Plus I’m wondering if the journey is a book will it be a tell all about Dom / Gleam / the fakeness of YouTube friendships.
I feel like he’s going to throw a few people under the bus just to get a few thousand pounds.

Whether he comes out as something on July 9 or he announces the book, could it not still be classed as queerbaiting? Because there's the implication from the reel and the last few months that he's going to come out as "his true self"
The announcement date, the countdown and the whole thing isn't sitting right with me, would love for some drama channel to cover it but it's a nonstory
100% queerbaiting!!
Vile human being exploiting the LGBTQIA+ movement in this way

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I really can’t stand this family what so ever. He comes on my FYP a lot and literally gives me the creeps. Something is not right with this bloke. I also didn’t know they were YouTubers TBF and when watching the stauffer vids from other people about their disgrace they came up as suggested I’ve never watched one of their actual videos just people slating them and I have to agree! He uses that poor boy for views and money. The video he disgusted me most on my FYP was his done crying over being picked on for wearing girls shoes! Get that bloody camera out of his face and comfort your son! It’s absolutely shocking

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I swear if I lived around reigate I would beat that fucker up. Its outrageous that he has Eduardo posing like that. And as for the bull that he is is leaving You Tube though he would make way more money staying. Your views suggest otherwise Joanie.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't even know where to start, the picture of E2 or his actual answer to the question. Who posts an overtly sexualised picture of their child like that? First of all, why is a 7 year old even posing like that in the first place? Second, why is the father thinking it is appropriate to put a picture of his 7 year old out there like that?

Third, as a psychologist myself, if someone ever came to me saying they have inivisible friends and their dad told them to tune into them more to hear them, I would seriously be thinking the person is experiencing some type of psychosis! It is beyond irresponsible for him to actually tell a vulnerable and lonely fan that they have invisible friends they need to learn to listen to.

I honestly can't understand this social media craze where people like this are looked upon for life advice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
came on here to see if anyone had said anything about this one yet…Wish I could say I’m shocked but I’m not.
Poor Eduardo. I have absolutely no problem with him wearing dresses/identifying however he wants (as long as it is HIS decision), but come on, who a) let’s their child wear that and pose like that regardless of their gender/how they identify, and b) post it on social media for thousands of people to see??
Im so worried for Eduardo in the future. Well, all of them, but especially Eduardo. It’s just so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Can someone please explain to me what on earth a “domdie” is? This man is a few (Hellman’s) sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
He will write a book about how he was misunderstood because always liked more femine clothing.... and then because the book was 'oh so successful and so many found yourself in it' he will do a gender neutral clothing line or merch 🤮

(Also not so long ago he said this adventure is not for others, but him, and now it's not for him but all others....? The minions are even more stupid than him if they dont see this seriously)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This IG post as well as other countless disturbing images of his kids he has posted and Tik Toks should be provided and submitted as evidence to indict this sicko to put him behind bars, this is not the behavior of a rational person, this is the behavior of a person with deep seeded serious mental issues and a very unstable state of mind. If he thinks putting a suggestive photo of his child scantily clad posing provocatively, knowing full well it will lure other sickos like himself to his base is okay and with the caption “your not alone” underneath Eduardo's photo in big letters and conflating that with his other equally, unbelievably disturbing caption advising this person "to learn to hear your invisible friends", then Jonathan is by no way, shape or form okay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It's so sad looking at that picture of Eduardo. It is actual abuse that they're making him dress in girls stuff when he probably doesn't even want to, and putting the pictures online. I've never for a second believed that the girls clothes thing has been Eduardo's choice. Disgraceful! And even if it is all coming from Eduardo, it shouldn't be put on the Internet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The excuse is that Anna wants to have control, and they have a cleaner to do most jobs.
She's been begging him for a dishwasher for weeks now, why has she not put her foot down? Especially after buying that pool and the rowing machine?
Yeah it dose almost feel like punishment he has bought a pool
I am reading “D❤MDIE”. I would imagine it’s something as stupid as “Daddy loves mummy until he dies…”.
could it be both daddy and mummy as in none binary
Christ. Why the hell is his son wearing a sports bra. Thé dresses fair enough because they’re at least innocent but a sports bra? May as well post him in lingerie. For the mums on here, do you let your 7 year old choose what they wear, or what clothes you buy for them? All I can go off is my memories of being that young it was usually my mum picking out my outfits for me
My 7 year old dose wear sports crop tops I think that’s the norm now days

Reactions: 2
That post made me feel sick to my stomach! What father posts pictures of their child like that? There are way too many sick people in the world and that picture will be everywhere for them to enjoy 🤢
If the minions really cant see what a fuckin creep jono is, then we will have more creeps like him soon,

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This IG post as well as other countless disturbing images of his kids he has posted and Tik Toks should be provided and submitted as evidence to indict this sicko to put him behind bars, this is not the behavior of a rational person, this is the behavior of a person with deep seeded serious mental issues and a very unstable state of mind. If he thinks putting a suggestive photo of his child scantily clad posing provocatively, knowing full well it will lure other sickos like himself to his base is okay and with the caption “your not alone” underneath Eduardo's photo in big letters and conflating that with his other equally, unbelievably disturbing caption advising this person "to learn to hear your invisible friends", then Jonathan is by no way, shape or form okay.
Would love to know how anna feelsabout this pic, she has said before that she doesnt interfere with what jono says, does, post, but even this pic, is she not even feeling a little shuddery, This NOW is not about jono,its about safegarding her kids before real money starts changing hans with people thatflock together, anna wake the duck up and do bloody something NOW,

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.