SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domdie might be the name for an imaginary friend, the guy is not 100% stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He has deliberately led people to believe it's something he's changing about himself, about becoming the true him that he had to hide from the world all these years. I just went back and watched his instagram videos from a few weeks ago and it's VERY much worded in a way that implies something gender/identity related. So if this turns out to be a book or a company or some way of him making money then he should be absolutely slammed for it.
I'm guessing some life coaching app kind of thing. They're clearly not making the money they used to so need a steady monthly income.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
He seems to be travelling into London a lot for meetings or a course? He is drumming up interest and speculation all for the ££££££. And I am sure paying members will be p'd off it will be revealed for free not just an exclusive for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Domdie might be the name for an imaginary friend, the guy is not 100% stable.
Ooohhhhhhhh!!! Remember Derick Acora, the psychic, who had his spirit friend Sam who would tell him all about what was going on on 'the other side'? Maybe that's what Domdie is. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm guessing some life coaching app kind of thing. They're clearly not making the money they used to so need a steady monthly income.
This is what I am worried about, that it will be some kind of way to exploit desperate teenagers needing help in their struggle with identity. It will be monetising 'his own journey' as well as exploit the minions he has already groomed.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This is what I am worried about, that it will be some kind of way to exploit desperate teenagers needing help in their struggle with identity. It will be monetising 'his own journey' as well as exploit the minions he has already groomed.
I feel like no one should be giving advice on a certain topic until their own journey is complete. His is most certainly incomplete, not least because it only started a few months ago, but also because his recent behaviour has been pretty erratic.

At present he seems to believe he's on a moral high ground and is a beacon of truth, giving 'advice' and making up inspirational quotes - "Don't be afraid to use your voice to speak about [something]" or "It's okay not to be okay, but try to find inner happiness rather than external forwarding of your own sadness" (those classic sayings!). The way he criticised a member for disliking a video and blamed it on their own inner turmoil was pretty narcistic. It's called freedom of speech Jonathan, which is something you unfortunately have too much of.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just loved how he said he was going to put this video up for everyone not just paid. Sure, Jojo, we all know why, because whatever the hell your journey/ adventure is you're gonna want someone to pay you for it. Be it a book, a clothing line, or a new set of boobs you just want money. I also think that he's stringing people along and it's uncalled for. Some people have deep-seated issues and blindly follow people like him. Whatever the f@ck he's doing I do hope that someone with half a brain is watching him because we all know his wife is sitting on a bed somewhere scrolling through her phone not giving a tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe domdie is “Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Who spends £85 on a bunch of flowers?! And then orders some more instead of maybe just taking the flowers round?! These people have more money than sense

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Who spends £85 on a bunch of flowers?! And then orders some more instead of maybe just taking the flowers round?! These people have more money than sense
Exactly what I was thinking could she not have drove the f@€king flowers around to her and let the kids give them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In the past few years I worked with a lot of bloggers, influencer types and the more I read his stuff, the more I wonder if he is launching a course.
I've worked with people who have done that and the pathway seems similar. They need money, courses done right generate a lot of money (and courses are very popular in the US where they seem to have a number of 'fans')
I think he's building up to a launch of a course and it will be entitled Find Your Authentic Self or other such rubbish.
He will use his own story to provide a level of credibility and throughout the course he will explain all of his hints and tips. The course will cost something ridiculous like £2k but you can pay in 2 instalments, there will only be 2 openings a year so you better hurry and join, you will be privvy to all of Jonathan's inner most secrets.
He's setting himself up as a guru 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Exactly what I was thinking could she not have drove the f@€king flowers around to her and let the kids give them!!
They don't even look that good, definitely not £85 worth. I hate flower bouquets, and if I spent the equivalent of £85 on one bunch and that was what was delivered, I'd be complaining.

Reactions: 13
In the past few years I worked with a lot of bloggers, influencer types and the more I read his stuff, the more I wonder if he is launching a course.
I've worked with people who have done that and the pathway seems similar. They need money, courses done right generate a lot of money (and courses are very popular in the US where they seem to have a number of 'fans')
I think he's building up to a launch of a course and it will be entitled Find Your Authentic Self or other such rubbish.
He will use his own story to provide a level of credibility and throughout the course he will explain all of his hints and tips. The course will cost something ridiculous like £2k but you can pay in 2 instalments, there will only be 2 openings a year so you better hurry and join, you will be privvy to all of Jonathan's inner most secrets.
He's setting himself up as a guru 🤣
it does sound like he launching a course or self help book. I just can’t believe that he tattooed it on his arm if it doesn’t turn out to be successful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's disgusting that J makes Eduardo pose so provocatively and you can be sure E did not say that quote, it's Jonathan, yet again. He is despicable.

He's setting himself up as a guru
If that is so, it will last 5 minutes. His minions can't afford it and if any successful people go for it, they'd surely see through him in 2 seconds!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.