SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any ideas of what his big news is?! This build up is just ridiculous now. Talk about building attention

Reactions: 7
He's so pathetic. I wonder if he'll get his release date for the book on the 8th of July, and that's his big news, eventhough we have known about his upcoming book for ages now. I am so surprised the minions had no idea, did they not notice the agency in his bio? Oh well, minions do not seem to pay a lot of attention, do they?

Reactions: 12
He's so pathetic. I wonder if he'll get his release date for the book on the 8th of July, and that's his big news, eventhough we have known about his upcoming book for ages now. I am so surprised the minions had no idea, did they not notice the agency in his bio? Oh well, minions do not seem to pay a lot of attention, do they?
Surely it has to be bigger news than that though?! He’s making it sound more of a single defining moment than a book could? If it’s a book I’m going to be SO pissed off how any one can build such attention for nothing

They think that because people are paying for a service (the videos), they can't dislike the service they receive? They really want an echo chamber

Reactions: 38
They think that because people are paying for a service (the videos), they can't dislike the service they receive? They really want an echo chamber
This is exactly what I messaged him with. Just because you pay for something doesn’t mean you have to lIke it but they pay for very little in return for liking stuff just to get it for free so it’s no wonder his reasoning is warped !

Reactions: 19
Surely it has to be bigger news than that though?! He’s making it sound more of a single defining moment than a book could? If it’s a book I’m going to be SO pissed off how any one can build such attention for nothing
Probably because he knows none of his family will speak to him again when the books comes out.

Forgot to say, he said some people have figured it out due to putting pieces together and they might figure it out closer to the time as more stuff will be released, he then contradicted himself and said no one will ever guess

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's t

She's the black sheep in that family, and I'm sure now feels it.
Her acting up is just a product of her tit parents who have neglected her all her life 😢 she isn't 'cute' enough or 'different' enough to be filmed for content, she's always in the background, god only knows how she is treated off camera.
But she iss very cute, the only boonde curly haired, blue eyed baby Anna wished for and she is also their rainbow baby....

Reactions: 7
So is the member exclusive content just content they get to view a few days earlier than the rest of us?

Reactions: 2
I've always sensed mega controlling vibes from Jonathan; it wouldn't surprise me if Anna has to ask permission before she buys anything for herself or for the house. Also pure speculation - but I imagine that when Anna decided to basically drop her own channel, therefore putting more work pressure on Jonathan, they came to an agreement where Anna would deal with anything house related, cooking meals etc.? I remember Jonathan cooking dinners in the past, but it seems it's solely Anna who deals with that now, which I suppose suits her in terms of her need for control with food. I think that Jonathan is a lot cleverer than we give him credit for; he has Anna exactly where he wants her as he knows her so well (lazy, no maternal instinct, superficial, obsessed with food). He knows she's comfortable doing the absolute bare minimum and he probably uses that against her when issues prop up (like for example if she were to complain he does nothing around the house, making impulsive purchases etc he'd say that he pays for a nanny and cleaner to help her out; does she want any more lipstick or money for clothes, or something.) He keeps her sweet. I also think he's very good at subtly keeping things in that you'd think would be edited out (Anna digging her nails into Andrea, Anna giving him dirty looks, talking down to him, etc) as he knows it'd paint her in a bad light should things really go to tit.
You might be right. Her saying that it’s ok if p3dos watch, she’d just ask the kids if they like their private school...I’m sure her parents never treated her that way, matbe it’s the way she gets and always got treated by J, as she’s never been completely comfortable with the vlogs, yet he always pushed her to do to, maybe proving to her what a lifestyle he could get out of it. This whole vlog idea was his all together

Reactions: 9
Even if he announces he's a woman or unicorn who the duck cares? What is ground breaking about it? An NFL player announced he was gay today - isn't that more ground breaking?

Reactions: 26
I am reading “D❤MDIE”. I would imagine it’s something as stupid as “Daddy loves mummy until he dies…”.
I am reading ,,Dom, DIE!”

Apparently the literary agency that hired Jonathan is a relatively new business. In my opinion he probably contacted much bigger ones and got rejected and took advantage of this one. They probably have no clue that the subscriber count is falling or that most of his followers were bought
You can actually pay publisher’s to print your book🤷🏼‍♀️. If he bought a professional rowing machine, just to play with it, he’ll deffo pay to get his ,,groundbreaking ” book out

• Heart
  • Haha
If this "adventure" is him coming out, in any shape or form: transgender, gay, bi, anything like that then I think he's so wrong for doing that. Why does it need a huge fanfare and build-up? If that's what it is then I feel he's making it into a big spectacle.
I understand it's a big thing to "come out" and for anyone else I'd be happy for them but I feel like he's making it a big joke and that's just not sitting right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I sincerely hope that the announcement is a book, because setting a date to release news - such as gender or sexuality - is pretty disgusting. If someone has some big and important news to share, they don't announce a release date or hype it up with clickbate. It would completely negate and devalue whatever he wanted to say as it was seem incredibly calculated.

Reactions: 35
Does anyone think that all this journey is a manifestation of a severe superiority or “God” complex? Really for his family’s sake he needs treatment. There is really nothing that he can teach people and he has no real talent!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.