SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might be right. Her saying that it’s ok if p3dos watch, she’d just ask the kids if they like their private school...I’m sure her parents never treated her that way, matbe it’s the way she gets and always got treated by J, as she’s never been completely comfortable with the vlogs, yet he always pushed her to do to, maybe proving to her what a lifestyle he could get out of it. This whole vlog idea was his all together
Anna is an awful, selfish person. I blame her for her mistakes, and not J. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 19
Whether he comes out as something on July 9 or he announces the book, could it not still be classed as queerbaiting? Because there's the implication from the reel and the last few months that he's going to come out as "his true self"
The announcement date, the countdown and the whole thing isn't sitting right with me, would love for some drama channel to cover it but it's a nonstory

• Heart
Reactions: 41
well his whole 'thing' is that he's been wronged his entire life*, he's bitter and extremely hostile whenever he's caught off guard or goes off on rants. He tries hard to come across like he doesn't care what people think or that he's this easy-going, fun person, doesn't take you long to see how unhappy he really is. Always looking for the next quick fix/high and approval, only cares for people that he deems useful. You either recognise his genius or you're his enemy, no middle ground, which results in him still being stuck in his hostile teenager mindset, because unless you can listen and learn, you can't grow. So I'm not surprised he's trying to look authoritative here and lay out the ground rule that he's above you and different from all the other authors. Unfortunately for him, he looks like a giant toddler once again.

*children were mean to him, sent to special school because of behavioural issues, parents were haters because they could only afford holidays abroad for a family of six a handful of times and a motorcycle, his bosses were mean because they expected him to give a shite, Anna's mum was mean because she let them move in with her because he lost so many jobs, Ireland didn't give them the recognition they deserved, then the UK turned out to be haters as well, the school is mean because they wouldn't let him exploit his son, ADHD makes his brain work 'faster and better' according to him and people don't want to see that, so special that he doesn't need medication for a host of issues, he's basically a walking genius and everyone else is always at fault for everything that goes wrong in his life.
Forget Surrey, if he wants an empathetic audience he should move to Montecito! There’s definitely a couple of people who feel wronged by everyone in their past there…

The question is: was he silent, or was he silenced? Guess we’ll find out on his tell-all with Oprah in July!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If its just a new name I will be so pissed... that meaning does fit though. Apart from the attractive part. But ref to the adventure.. and the number 5 is probably the kids if you include the octopus on his hand.
He really does rate himself doesn’t he! He’s so deluded

Reactions: 18
Not caught up so may have been said.

I reckon journey and Jonathans new job is the same... A clothing line called domdie..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If this "adventure" is him coming out, in any shape or form: transgender, gay, bi, anything like that then I think he's so wrong for doing that. Why does it need a huge fanfare and build-up? If that's what it is then I feel he's making it into a big spectacle.
I understand it's a big thing to "come out" and for anyone else I'd be happy for them but I feel like he's making it a big joke and that's just not sitting right with me.
It makes a mockery out of those who genuinely come out to the world.

Reactions: 18
I think it's just his boring book - his "legacy". I don't know who he thinks will buy it - the private members?

Reactions: 11
Only pweirdo-baiter Jonathan would made a Tiktok using a song about oral sex and have his 4 year old licking her lips as the lyrics say "I knew you wanna be mine". 🤢🤢
He is so vile. I don't understand how he still gets away with this.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
"The adventure is for everyone but mainly for you"

He's going to start selling Herbalife and be a boss babe, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
His 'legacy' will be his book tell people to 'live their best lives'/'own their truth'/'be themselves'. Yawn.

Why does Jonathon Joly who has never actually achieved anything worthwhile think he is qualified to preach to others. People want to read success stories about Oprah, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerman, Jeff Bezos - not a little YouTuber and not a YouTuber who earns his living by exploiting his young children.

This book, apart from the books he will buy himself to increase sales figures, will end up in the charity shop within weeks.
I presume he is self financing it as well. His ego knows no bounds.

Reactions: 20
why did this make me laugh so much
Just because someone pays for their subscription, they have to like everything that gets put out? If the video is bad for whatever reason - the quality could have decreased for example, but seeing the summary here it was boring as sh*t - then it’s fair to leave a thumbs down! People don’t have to always agree with you, even when they’re paying. Just take your £2 and go!

Reactions: 24
If this "adventure" is him coming out, in any shape or form: transgender, gay, bi, anything like that then I think he's so wrong for doing that. Why does it need a huge fanfare and build-up? If that's what it is then I feel he's making it into a big spectacle.
I understand it's a big thing to "come out" and for anyone else I'd be happy for them but I feel like he's making it a big joke and that's just not sitting right with me.
He has to have huge fanfare, because that’s the only way he came make money from it immediately. How else will he instantly be able to charge if people aren’t already waiting for it? As always, he’s motivated by money!

Reactions: 16
Is his announcement going to be that he’s discovered he has nipples?! Why the constant flashing?
Ugh I can't stand that face he does, looks like he's been slapped in the face with a fish🙄....I can't get over how he thinks he's good looking or dare I say "sexy". 🤢🤮(just vomed in my mouth)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is his announcement going to be that he’s discovered he has nipples?! Why the constant flashing?
Domdie does sound like an alter ego, but also I think Domdie might be the name of his book? Maybe it could also be an acronym for something. Diary of a man desperately…? Diary of me deciding…? When did he get that tattoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Domdie does sound like an alter ego, but also I think Domdie might be the name of his book? Maybe it could also be an acronym for something. Diary of a man desperately…? Diary of me deciding…? When did he get that tattoo?
I think it was 2 sessions on the sleeve ago, he didn't show it off until the last couple of weeks though

Reactions: 5
Very recently, when he had already mentioned being on his 'adventure'.

'Domdie will help you find yourself'. Is he setting up some kind of charity, hoping to cash in on deperate teens who struggle with their identity?
With a bit of psychic connection thrown in for good measure?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has deliberately led people to believe it's something he's changing about himself, about becoming the true him that he had to hide from the world all these years. I just went back and watched his instagram videos from a few weeks ago and it's VERY much worded in a way that implies something gender/identity related. So if this turns out to be a book or a company or some way of him making money then he should be absolutely slammed for it.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.