SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210511-183428.png

Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
View attachment 569687
Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him?
I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable seeing Jonathan dressed like that in a family friendly lego ad, It just doesn't feel appropriate.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
If only they ever built Legos as a family. My BIL spents hours coming up with new creations with his kids, they love it. No cameras other than my sis sharing the result with our family.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So, I watched the SJ's a lot many years ago when E1 and E2 were very young, but haven't kept up to date with the new kids that much. Decided to watch their latest video and I know she's just a little one, but Alessia is such a brat towards Andrea. I get she's probably still annoyed by not being the baby anymore, but surely they'd work on her not being so mean to him all the time.
They literally couldn't give two shits about Alessia, it's terrible. There's no way they'd spend time helping her understand how to behave. I wish i could adopt her lol

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna sharing this "hater" dm she got. I detect no lies. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 569739
Every word of this is the truth, in fact I can't see anything necessarily hateful about it, but of course anna will always try and get sympathy at any opportunity. Anna, stop trying to get sympathy for something you are responsible for, own up to you mistakes and think about your children and everything they have been put through.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What is the point doing an insta live when they did not once address any of the comments coming in? All staged , all scripted !! It may aswell be another YouTube video. They can not deal with the live questions Incase they are caught off guard and can’t answer!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So, I watched the SJ's a lot many years ago when E1 and E2 were very young, but haven't kept up to date with the new kids that much. Decided to watch their latest video and I know she's just a little one, but Alessia is such a brat towards Andrea. I get she's probably still annoyed by not being the baby anymore, but surely they'd work on her not being so mean to him all the time.
I don't have kids but I imagine Alessia's behaviour is what's expected for a neglected child who gets sent to bed with an iPad and forgotten for hours by her parents and whose mum and dad play "rock paper scissors" and whoever LOSES is the one who has to go tuck her in bed. She probably can feel she's the least favorite child and that no one truly cares and that the people who're there theoretically for structure and support are just chaos. So she takes it out on the only one there who is smaller than she is: Andrea.

• Sad
Reactions: 63
Philip DeFranco needs to do an exposé. He just called out that abhorrent woman Nikki Phillipi over her recent off the wall behaviour of having her 9 year old dog put to sleep after a “goodbye” photo shoot.
It seems like they are all losing it this last year
Unfortunately, his wife is/was friends with Anna, they went to visit them when they were in Ireland years and years ago.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Anna is a total con artist, she is certainly able to communicate and but only when it suits her. I don't believe they are that naive and ignorant to not realise how much the exploit their children. Yes they filmed before children but this is not a licence to do what you like with your children.

They will never change and deserve the tit storm coming their way when their children realise what the lost out on in their childhoods. Sorry Anna & Jonathan a trip to Disney will not compensate for the damage being inflicted on your children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The latest vlog titled " is he cheating on me" - bloody clickbait rubbish. Eduardo goes into the office whilst filming and says " Daddy is cheating on mummy with these pictures of girls"....my son is 8, he wouldn't even know what "being cheated on" means!! So he's obviously heard the adults talking about it - makes you wonder what else they hear the adults discussing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
So they are seriously bring up the Emma Willis pic again, the BIG differance is emma was just sharing 1 picture of he son ,much older than 6 yrs old who had his hair slightly longer and pink tshirt and shoes on, that was is, nowhere did she say he wore dresses, or wanted to be a girl ,but she got a bit of press attention about it and that was it, but ohhh noooo joly saw the bit of attention she got and jumped on it !!! Ohh this might save our sinking ship!!! No Emma wilis did not then put he son in a dress and share it on tiktok,Instagram and youtube about 20 times a day, didn't put her child in high heels and make up ,didnt put him in the most hideous wigs going !! Or didnt make a pod cast saying " our son Is gay ,now what" there in a complete different league to the Willis family ,the sjs are just wannabe "celebrities " it's like trying to polish a piece of poo and expect it to shine when it wont,it just gets everything else dirty and stinks !!!! 💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What is the point doing an insta live when they did not once address any of the comments coming in? All staged , all scripted !! It may aswell be another YouTube video. They can not deal with the live questions Incase they are caught off guard and can’t answer!
They pushed it all back on their followers, as if their followers did something wrong and they each have to apologize. And it’s not like they’ve said anything new at all, it’s all regurgitated repeats of things they have already said before.
But as I’ve said before (once deleted) they defend their work the same way a child p0rn0graph3r would defend their work, saying but “he likes it” / “this was his idea” Yep creepy and disturbing. Not cute.🥵🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I tried to watch some of the Live before i realised it has been amazingly summarised on here. I gave up cos of the fake small talk at the start.... but why is jono always mentioning ex partners? He's obsessed!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They really do fancy themselves as celebrities don’t they. Children who grow up with famous parents are often able to have private lives and live as normally as possible. Their parents ensure they are protected from the press as much as possible and 90% of the time, they grow up fine.

This is not the case here ANNA you dumb drag queen. You exploit every inch of your child’s life. They have NO PRIVACY. Not a single shred. You are grooming those kids to ‘love the lifestyle they have’ but this is what cults tell children. They tell them that things happening to them without their consent is ‘normal’ and groom them to think nothing is wrong with it but there is. Emilia as a teenager will be targeted by those disgusting perverts who have watched her since she was as a baby..:: and you can live with yourself?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I think they're (J) having an identity crisis. Worried about views dropping so trying to jump on the latest... I don't want to say trend because I don't feel like that's the right word.. but a current topic of gender.

Family friendly channel? Not so sure!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.