SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the ‘live’ was just a woe is me before they both stuck up ads. Looks like the Es worked hard for the free Lego 🙄😳

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So they are seriously bring up the Emma Willis pic again, the BIG differance is emma was just sharing 1 picture of he son ,much older than 6 yrs old who had his hair slightly longer and pink tshirt and shoes on, that was is, nowhere did she say he wore dresses, or wanted to be a girl ,but she got a bit of press attention about it and that was it, but ohhh noooo joly saw the bit of attention she got and jumped on it !!! Ohh this might save our sinking ship!!! No Emma wilis did not then put he son in a dress and share it on tiktok,Instagram and youtube about 20 times a day, didn't put her child in high heels and make up ,didnt put him in the most hideous wigs going !! Or didnt make a pod cast saying " our son Is gay ,now what" there in a complete different league to the Willis family ,the sjs are just wannabe "celebrities " it's like trying to polish a piece of poo and expect it to shine when it wont,it just gets everything else dirty and stinks !!!! 💩💩
Emma Willis has also never shown her kids faces online - how they can even try use her picture as an example is absolutely ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I read the comments under their live and the most liked comments are what we’re all saying here, that no one has a problem with E2 dressing whatever way he wants, it’s the blatant exploitation of the children. Yet there are people arguing the toss with and calling these people haters.

Also Anna constantly saying that the kids should just appreciate their Disney trips and private school etc. I guarantee when these kids are older they won’t give a toss about a Disney trip they went on at 5/6 years old. They will care that all their friends, future partners, future employers can follow their lives from the womb and every aspect in between. Nobody wants their embarrassing videos online for the world to see especially when you’re trying to navigate life as a young adult.

Basically what it all boils down to is those kids and all YouTube kids for that matter have had their privacy and choices taken away from them. And for Jono to say E2 consents to bring filmed, he’s 7, he doesn’t know the meaning of the word and certainly cannot comprehend the scale of such consent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I don't have kids but I imagine Alessia's behaviour is what's expected for a neglected child who gets sent to bed with an iPad and forgotten for hours by her parents and whose mum and dad play "rock paper scissors" and whoever LOSES is the one who has to go tuck her in bed. She probably can feel she's the least favorite child and that no one truly cares and that the people who're there theoretically for structure and support are just chaos. So she takes it out on the only one there who is smaller than she is: Andrea.
All of their kids display some sort of attachment insecurity issues, probably from being born so close together on top of each other, breastfed only briefly, warded off young to sleep independently. Remember the days when eduardo figures out how to self sooth alone in his crib. Just sad, boys in my opinion always need longer time than girls at the breast. Plus anna crammed her body early with birth control pills adding hormones to her breast milk. Just not considerate at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't have kids but I imagine Alessia's behaviour is what's expected for a neglected child who gets sent to bed with an iPad and forgotten for hours by her parents and whose mum and dad play "rock paper scissors" and whoever LOSES is the one who has to go tuck her in bed. She probably can feel she's the least favorite child and that no one truly cares and that the people who're there theoretically for structure and support are just chaos. So she takes it out on the only one there who is smaller than she is: Andrea.
She was Jonathan’s favourite for a little while, presumably because he thought she would be the new Emilia, and then she was pushed side because of Eduardo and his cross dressing. I’m convinced she’s Anna’s least favourite child which I feel bad for saying but she’s said more negative things about Alessia than any of the other kids

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She was Jonathan’s favourite for a little while, presumably because he thought she would be the new Emilia, and then she was pushed side because of Eduardo and his cross dressing. I’m convinced she’s Anna’s least favourite child which I feel bad for saying but she’s said more negative things about Alessia than any of the other kids
That was after shower gate that she became the favourite because Jono needed to prove that he cares for her and show the audience that she still likes him so it obviously wasn't a cold shower, it had to be lukewarm

• Sad
Reactions: 23
J “sure they give up a part of their privacy”
A “I don’t know that they do”

Of course they do! Every private part of their life has been put online for millions to see! We’ve seen so many parts of their life that should have been private. We’ve seen them be BORN for god sake. You’ve posted a picture of Alessia with her private’s on show. You’ve posted their school uniform logo to the world multiple times. They have given up SO much of their privacy, what a bleeping joke of a comment to make Anna.
THIS!!! They literally showed A2 crying in the car in the vlog today - when he's older that's going to be so embarrassing for him. They are children, they legally cannot give consent?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Makes my stomach turn that Lego continues to partner with this family. My 5 year old loves lego and we buy it a lot for him. These ads do nothing to promote the brand- what does a boy in a dress have to do with building lego? Where are the children actually playing with and building the lego? It is a completely inappropriate ad.

As for their live today, it was just a PR job as they knew they both had ads going up later today. They didn't address the actual issue which Jono clearly said the other day was not internet based but people in their real lives making them feel they are not accepted in their town/community. Yet today's live was all about the haters and trolls leaving comments. Again, where was the connection? Anna doing all the talking as usual because she is the diplomatic one out of the two of them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Well onto other news, I can’t wait to hear about Jonathan’s new attraction to other dads while on his new journey.🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"it'll be very obvious when it concludes"
Taking the kids out of school? Moving countries? Eduardo only wears the boys uniform to school?
Screenshot_20210512_052050_com.instagram.android.jpg

How obvious are we talking because apparently its obvious that the kids want to be on camera but Emilia just the other week didn't yet it stayed in the vlog
Screenshot_20210505_105517_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20210505_105930_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Also this "new office"... Seems strange he's turned the desk around so someone walking into the room can't immediately see what he's doing. Also just a waste of space with that huge desk with the PC in the corner right in the middle of the room. Not to mention he can now stare at the TV screen of the security cameras all day... Kids privacy is protected, really? REALLY?
Screenshot_20210512_052021_com.instagram.android.jpg

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does he even drink that much? I haven’t watched their eally

but everything we see is open to the public, if I worked in a school I’d be keeping a very close eye on their profiles.
There's a very grey line regarding checking social media for evidence and despite them being very public, its still a tricky one in terns of legalities I think. Certainly in terms of social work you are limited as to what you can be viewing for case purposes. Although the evidence is right there how much they exploit their kids!

Reactions: 4
The Lego ad is so strange. They don't watch the show, they don't play with Lego and are just holding up the boxes all wearing skirts. Jonathan's looks especially awful. How did Lego agree! Have they not seen the f bombs lately? Sigh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I give up with this family. I was holding out some hope that they might recognise the damage they are doing to their children and make positive changes (i.e. protect their privacy!) but I can’t see it happening. They are too obsessed with the money and lifestyle that they have gained by exploiting their children. They have no skills or careers to fall back on so have to keep exploiting their children to maintain their lifestyle. In years to come the damage done to those children will become apparent, and by then I hope it’s not too late for the children to take back what’s left of their lives and move forward. I fear it will be too late though and the narcissistic cycle will either continue, and/or the children will be suffering from very poor mental health as a result of their childhoods. Anna and Jonathan will never see the error of their ways. They think they can do no wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Makes my stomach turn that Lego continues to partner with this family. My 5 year old loves lego and we buy it a lot for him. These ads do nothing to promote the brand- what does a boy in a dress have to do with building lego? Where are the children actually playing with and building the lego? It is a completely inappropriate ad.

As for their live today, it was just a PR job as they knew they both had ads going up later today. They didn't address the actual issue which Jono clearly said the other day was not internet based but people in their real lives making them feel they are not accepted in their town/community. Yet today's live was all about the haters and trolls leaving comments. Again, where was the connection? Anna doing all the talking as usual because she is the diplomatic one out of the two of them.
They are manipulating the narrative by talking about the “haters” and “trolls” leaving “hate comments” because they need to deflect away from what is actually going on (with the school? Or whatever it is) because they can not have their cult minions catching on to the reality of their sick mentally ill ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I really want a big commentary channel to pick up what the SJs have done and to actually tear them to shreds, then word will spread quickly and they'll be destroyed. Dad Challenge Podcast does a great job, but he's has too small of an audience. I've messaged a few in hopes that they will pick it up because the SJs aren't really in anyone's radar because they're pathetic
Sloan has done a few on them some recently

Reactions: 4
Well I've sat watching the brit awards tonight and seeing the amount of Male singers in there long skirts ,frilly tops and dresses, see jontato its nothing big and amazing your doing by wearing the skirts and long tshirts, difference is they have style you just look like a twit ,they wear there clothes I front of millions, you hide away in your man cave or behind your kids!!
God I wish they would just disappear now and maybe those beautiful children can live the rest of there childhood relitivly normal 🙁😦🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.