SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable seeing Jonathan dressed like that in a family friendly lego ad, It just doesn't feel appropriate.
It's so wrong on so many levels. Most normal people would think like this too. But not jono, it's all about his "journey" 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
and again it's not really the fact that Jonathan is wearing a skirt/dress (at least it was when he bought it) it's just the ensemble...his long tshirt dress and no socks would have been better

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How obvious are we talking because apparently its obvious that the kids want to be on camera but Emilia just the other week didn't yet it stayed in the
And Anna just laughed but looking at Emilia's face, it clearly wasn't a joke. It may have been after her worst day at school when E2 wore a dress and it was all caused by her father. And why should a child be filmed when having a hug with her mother? It won't be long now before Emilia sees right through them and realises just who caused all the trouble.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
097EADD4-27CF-48CD-BB1C-C43F10AD648D.jpeg
Anna follows Chrissy Teigen. I think this explains EVERYTHING. Both are insanely deranged women. Very similar personalities and disgusting “sense of humor.”🤢🥵 p3d0 women’s club.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
A lot, I'll try to Recap for you, starting back in December:
-They get dropped by Gleam after management changed hands but pass it off as they've outgrown Gleam
-Jono revealed Eduardo likes to wear dresses during vlogmas, when he said dresses and made a vlog compilation it was all princess dresses and dress ups
-He then starts to put Eduardo as his front runner on TikTok, Eduardo wearing princess dresses, then Emilias clothes, then they got gifted clothing and kids heels from VeryUK for him
-People watching the TikToks start to get fed up with Jono exploiting Eduardos choice to dress up, so he pushes it further identifying Eduardos pronouns as they/them, then back tracking saying "it changes every day" and more people start to hate the content
-Tattle starts to blow up as more and more people move here to find other people sick of Jonos tactics and with concern for Eduardo’s safety at school
-Then Jono starts to discuss "his own journey" of finding himself, removed his pronouns from his IG bio and changes it to "finding myself blah blah" tagging a literary agent we suspect is ghost writing a book for him about his "terrible childhood"
-Jono goes further off the rails, a lot of people here describing it as manic (agreed)
-Eduardo wears the school dress to school for two days then returns to the trousers. Emilia described it as "the worst day of her life" (on his IG stories so sorry guys it's been removed), later Jono says he didn't have permission from the school for Eduardo to wear the dress because "you don't need permission to be yourself"
-Jono begins doing his drunk Q+As on IG talking about explicit content from his "high sex drive" (Anna later showed her period app with only three interactions of intercourse since the beginning of the year) and "alluding to the journey coming forth)
-He then posts to his stories about his ADHD and how he's learnt to cope growing up and doesn't take medications for it because he's used to it all. He discussed "going from high to low low to high up to 50 times a day sometimes" and queries about potential bipolar disorder requiring treatment came into discussion on Tattle
-Tattle suspects he's going to come out as non-binary for his journey and completely disappoint the minions - who are already sick of him not telling them what the journey is and bouncing around the point
-He then buys himself some ugly af skirts and Eduardo some ugly af trash bag looking womens dresses so they can match for a TikTok, Eduardo looks miserable. Jono also buys some long tshirts, none of these clothes are worn outside his office.
-Just in this last week is when it gets a bit crazy (10+ pages in 24 hours guys I can't keep up HAHA)
SO, it's mostly speculation because they aren't revealing anything. But something happened two days ago (a school day) that they had to test themselves for covid for, and when they came back Jono said he was really mad about people questioning him and Annas parenting and "questions they'd been asked" and that people they thought were on his side now weren't and he was angry at everyone. Anna in the vlog is then crying about how hard everything has been and how "this week which we obviously can't talk about has been so hard". Suspicion that the school is either not happy with them for making Eduardo wear a dress to school, making the kids miserable at school and home, them swearing in class, exploitation of kids on TikTok, the list goes on because of all the awful things that they've done over their time as "parents". The fact they can't talk about it makes it more serious because every other time social services had "called them because they have a good relationship" they've gone straight to the vlog and bitched that the "trolls" are out to get them. Jono said in his IGTV that this isn't the "trolls" so it must be a complaint from someone at the school or the school themselves.

Obviously so much more has happened not directly related to this situation, but this is the direction things have gone on the journey.
(I'm going to copy this into the notes on my phone, I'll do the Recap from now on 😂)
This is a brilliant recap. I don’t get as much spare time as I’d like so can’t always keep up with things. This was a huge help, so thank you so much for doing it. ☺

Reactions: 11
The latest vlog titled " is he cheating on me" - bloody clickbait rubbish. Eduardo goes into the office whilst filming and says " Daddy is cheating on mummy with these pictures of girls"....my son is 8, he wouldn't even know what "being cheated on" means!! So he's obviously heard the adults talking about it - makes you wonder what else they hear the adults discussing.
On the topic of those new pictures he put all over his office: isn't it SUPER insensitive of him to be fully aware of how bad his wife struggles with her body image and having suffered from a 15 yr long ED to plaster sexy skinny women all over the palce??
It's a rethorical question of course but I can't help to think what an asshole he is for surrounding himself with all those images Anna claimes to be so against. No doubt they're all air brushed, unrealistic representations of women.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
“Guess who’s back, back again”

Dunno mate, didn’t really notice, nobody gives a duck. Cya x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him
He just looks ridiculous. Some men can carry off a feminine look but J just manages to confirm to the world that he is a clown and an idiot.

And on top of all the dreadful suggestions about E2 and his gender (and it was that that upset people, not the dress wearing but the way J deals with things he has no real understanding of), J also managed to make his most beautiful child look ugly with that awful wig. I imagine that would have contributed to any bullying too. E2 is their most attractive child and he looked really awful. If he genuinely wanted to wear a skirt or a dress, they could have found something classier and left his hair alone but no, they have to put him in cheap, Disney-type rubbish and a ghastly wig. Whatever E2 does when he's older, he will be very aware of how awful his father made him look and equally what an idiot his father looked too. And then again, all the kids will see how their mother exposed her breasts and bare stomach at every possible opportunity. Sadly, they will become very ashamed, not only of how they have been portrayed but also of their own parents. Even if E2 likes make-up, I can guarantee that when he's older, he will hate the seductive pouting pose they showed when he was 7. J and A said people didn't criticise when the girls were made up but that is not true, many people here have said how stupid and inappropriate that was. If kids want to dress up and be made up at home, that's absolutely fine but most people would not film that for the public knowing there are predators about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
On the topic of those new pictures he put all over his office: isn't it SUPER insensitive of him to be fully aware of how bad his wife struggles with her body image and having suffered from a 15 yr long ED to plaster sexy skinny women all over the palce??
It's a rethorical question of course but I can't help to think what an asshole he is for surrounding himself with all those images Anna claimes to be so against. No doubt they're all air brushed, unrealistic representations of women.
Glad you said it. Must make her feel great. I'm not a jealous woman. I know there are women out there who are better looking than I am. I'll be the first to notice a beautiful woman out in public or on television. But if my husband tried to bring things like that into our home, then I feel it is only right that I should be able to plaster pictures of Shemar Moore, Jason Momoa, and Kenta Seki all over the place to show him what a "real man should look like." Yes, I am that wife. ;) Respect, it works both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There's a very grey line regarding checking social media for evidence and despite them being very public, its still a tricky one in terns of legalities I think. Certainly in terms of social work you are limited as to what you can be viewing for case purposes. Although the evidence is right there how much they exploit their kids!
That’s true, all the safeguarding training I ever had as a teacher made it clear that staff should never seek out or engage with social media profiles of any pupils or their families outside of work. Even if the evidence is available to the public, I imagine the teachers of the SJ kids aren’t actively keeping tabs on their parents’ social media pages because it would be inappropriate and that’s probably why they’ve gone so long without intervening.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up....

Shocked at the last 24 hours. Watched some of the video. Stopped at the Sushi part.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: How are they still making money - honestly. Also Anna's £15 Sushi Platter......

Reactions: 8
They can not deal with the live questions Incase they are caught off guard and can’t answer!
Anna would walk out of any interview with an intelligent interviewer who had genuine concerns about their parenting. She once did walk out of one interview years ago. J would be passive-aggressive as he always is when he feels on the defensive as with Stacey D,

Reactions: 21
View attachment 569687
Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him?
I have no problem with people cross dressing or being gender fluid...you do you boo and all that..
BUT
I think this is inappropriate, especially for a "family friendly" kids targeting ad.....
Like that ridiculous outfit J is wearing, the skirt is one wrong move away from exposing himself....
Those poor kids have to be around that ...

Also I have to note.... for someone "finally being his real self"..I've never seen him so uncomfortable with himself...🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Because we talk about narcissists so much I keep getting this #ad when I'm on the board 🤣
Anyone else getting this #ad?
Maybe I should click it and get some pointers to help better word my posts directed at these 2 twit waffles!!

Screenshot_20210511-184515_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't written here before but have read it for a long time. Anna's eldest child Emilia is the same age as mine and I started following them when I had my baby. I'm in Ireland and when I started following them initially, their 'fanbase' was based primarily in the US. Their 'fanbase' despite Jono stating it was 30+ year olds, was always predominantly teenage girls, kids who aren't parents and don't have the maturity or experience to either think independently or in the mindset of a parent.
I've watched the Phoney Jolys on and off over the years. They are experts are diverting attention and will do anything for views.
Their rehearsed spiel today was not for their 'fanbase'. It was not for their perceived 'trolls'. This was a badly executed and transparent attempt to speak directly to those in authority who have accused them of exploiting their children and are investigating them. This was aimed explicitly at the school management team. The Phoney Jolys are cunning but not clever and they are now (finally) up against intelligent people in authority and they haven't a hope in talking themselves out of the hole that Jono purposely put them into for the sole purpose of views and money.

That 'live' 'show' was like a pincushion with the number of holes that was in it. They don't exploit their children? They don't make money from views? Their seven and eight year olds understand the concept of the world wide web?. They don't film more than fifteen mins a day? The children were CREATED for views. They earn their entire livlihood from views. Their poor attempts at flogging jewellery and nightwear were failures. The children can not name countries let alone populations, they have NO concept of the number of people staring into their lives as if they were freaks. They have cameras EVERYWHERE in that house. Everything is filmed. Dropping in the children's lifestyle ie Disney and having well mannered children will not wash with those investigating them. The Phoney Jolys are in trouble and they know it.

Jono cannot stop himself from telling lies and can't be trusted to talk for himself as he is too quick to display his temper and anger issues. Anna is a dangerous woman who will do anything to protect her lifestyle. They are disgusting people exploiting animals and children alike for money.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
View attachment 570278Anna follows Chrissy Teigen. I think this explains EVERYTHING. Both are insanely deranged women. Very similar personalities and disgusting “sense of humor.”🤢🥵 p3d0 women’s club.
On saying that, even Chrissy doesn't exploit her kids half as much as J and A do!

Why can't he smile? In both this pic and the actual advert he's not smiling, just looking gormless as hell.
He looks like those stupid articles in the dailymail of parents pulling a sad pose because their precious child broke the school dress code and was reprimanded about it... hang on, that sounds familiar!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.