SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still didn’t mention the big thing that happened this week to set it all off. Anyone’s opinion changed based on the live?
I definitely still think school/parents

Reactions: 25
I am normally active on Melanie Murphy's thread and came across this interaction with Anna.

You can't play both sides. Literally minimising safeguarding concerns as Insecurities while applauding herself for keeping her own child offline...still heavily featured in spons and #gifted but blurs out his face.

Have yet to watch Jonos latest video. I'm quite looking forward to my dinner tonight and don't want to be nauseated by his face. Enjoying reading all your recaps. Thank you!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised it's considered a bit of a dive as where they actually live has really impressive houses (until they destroyed one, of course!).
It's between 2 motorways. All that noise & pollution. The road is probably full of snobs that couldn't afford a nicer location.

Reactions: 11
I agree with you 100%, in one of Anna's recent IGTV video someone in the comments asked her about Jonathan's Journey and how does she feel about it and she said
“People are getting it so wrong” ( on their interpretation about J new him/journey) and
"Incidently I actually told him to do this ages ago but obviously wasn't ready but I am the one who told him what I thought he should do more on his channel in terms of social media is basically this, don't want to say I'm amazing, but like”.

She looked well chuffed with herself and was boasting it was her idea to put it out there. She definitely plays an integral role in on the state of play that gets aired on their social media, so yes, she ain’t no wallflower they are in it together.
Absolutely, I get so frustrated by Anna getting a get out of jail card, she’s a nasty piece of work. Same as him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The Instagram live was a complete sh!tshow. They talked for half an hour but said nothing at all.

And I don't get how people can still defend Anna. She's just as bad as Jonathan.

Hardly anyone cares if this boy likes to wear dresses but people care about those two monsters destroying their children's lives. They are so narcisstic and live in their weird SM bubble that they just don't get it.

How dare they make this live acting like they're the victims.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am normally active on Melanie Murphy's thread and came across this interaction with Anna.

You can't play both sides. Literally minimising safeguarding concerns as Insecurities while applauding herself for keeping her own child offline...still heavily featured in spons and #gifted but blurs out his face.

Have yet to watch Jonos latest video. I'm quite looking forward to my dinner tonight and don't want to be nauseated by his face. Enjoying reading all your recaps. Thank you!!
Melanie Murphy is a prize idiot. Anti lockdown just because her bald fella can’t work. She gets right on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What made me know they are chatting tit was when Jono said 'when the trolls say they don't like tik tok or photos of eduardo I go and post 50 more to piss them off
Did Eduardo consent to that yeah?
He clearly said at the beginning of his meltdown this was not to do with trolls 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The Instagram live was a complete sh!tshow. They talked for half an hour but said nothing at all.

And I don't get how people can still defend Anna. She's just as bad as Jonathan.

Hardly anyone cares if this boy likes to wear dresses but people care about those two monsters destroying their children's lives. They are so narcisstic and live in their weird SM bubble that they just don't get it.

How dare they make this live acting like they're the victims.
This exactly!!
They know damn well the hate and criticism is directed solely at them for exploiting Eduardo over and over for clout and attention! It has NOTHING to do with Eduardo wearing dresses and they damn well know it!
They're just doing what manipulative narcissists do best and twisting the narrative to make themselves the victims to get sympathy and approval from their cult followers. You can bet those idiots eat up every word they said and think they're great parents. The only way this will stop is of laws are passed regulating parents making money off their kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Still didn’t mention the big thing that happened this week to set it all off. Anyone’s opinion changed based on the live?
Came to say the same thing, they are just swerving the obvious to give the cult something else to drown out anyone who had legitimate contend about the exploitation .

Was the first time annal has ever mentioned they don’t exploit the children. Maybe she should educate herself on what it means

• Sad
Let's say all four children miraculously grow up with zero emotional trauma or mental health issues impacted by growing up on social media... They have basically earned their parents' enough money to live a luxurious lifestyle. Where is their compensation? Anna and Jonathan clearly don't value education, given by Anna's recent Instagram and their lack of further study / filming their children in the name of a 'career'. So their excuse of giving them a private education makes no sense if they place no value in it - we all know it's purely for status. Surely if the children have earned enough money for them to be in private education; they should have the right to decide what their earnings are spent on?
Even if you take out the blatant disregard for their safety by basically baiting them for all the creeps out there - it's evident from the way they're acting that they don't consider their children as anything other than means to an end, essentially their 'property'. If you're going to use your children so you can sit about all day caked in make-up and drinking endless bottles of wine chatting to young girls, at least show them some respect when it comes to that.

Also, it's interesting how worked up they are getting about people threatening their 'lifestyle' and breaking their trust... I wonder how your children will feel knowing that you've been sent threatening messages and letters about raping and murdering them, and that instead of protecting them, you used it for vlog content? They only care about themselves. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Anna’s whole point about eye color is a false comparison. I’m guessing she’s thinking of that American teacher who back in the 1960s or 1970s used eye color to teach her class about racism. Anna is saying people object to Eduardo picking his clothes and he’s being attacked because he’s picks dresses and skirts.

No Anna, that’s not it. A more accurate comparison would be white vlogging parents who had a black child and constantly told the world that this is their black child. “Here are kids and here is my black kid. Time to pick up my daughter and my black son from piano!” That’s ridiculous! (I’m black for what it’s worth)

Sure tell your kids about sexism snd racism but make it age appropriate. Don’t have your kids read about people who specifically “hate” them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Normal service has resumed from jonathon.
What an absolute bell end 😂😂
Have to say they.think this drama is going.to spark renewed interest in their brand but I think it's safe to say nothing can save that ship from sinking now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna says people said its cause he has older sister, its normal. of course it is. He looks up to her so much and lets be real Anna you never bought 'boyish' dressing up clothes. he never knew any different.
How long did it take you to admit your son was ginger Anna? How long? Rose gold ffs
Absolute load of BS!
Yes! The ginger part! Do you remember how annoyed she was when peopled said he was ginger? She BLOCKED people for it. As per Eduardo, the fact the he didn’t want to be seen in girl’s clothes and only played dress-up with his sister speaks volumes!! Anna coerced him by showing him the photo of a bot TWICE his age, wearing dresses in public. I bet that she mentioned how famous the child is and what an amazing life he has! She also slipped and said that kids do what their parents do. Well, the fact that she has only exposed Eduardo to make-up and girly clothes, as she never got as excited about his clothes/toys as she did with Emilia (remember her saying she won’t play with his trucks with him as she doesn’t like them and she’d much rather play with Emilia’s dolls?), speaks volumes for who he is today. He NEVER wanted to cross dress, he is way to young to make that decision anyways, he just wanted attention and copying his mum. Maybe his dad, too, as J was probably cross-dressing for a while now and is living vicariously through Eduardo anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Here is what I don't get about this entire situation. I am all for preaching and teaching tolerance. But if they were that upset or concerned about Eduardo and the amount of hate he receives, why don't they just let him take a break from the vlogs and social media? Why was it okay for Anna to stay away from the vlogs after her miscarriage? Why was it okay for her to take time away from the internet to process her feelings and get help, but when it comes to their children those rules don't apply? Are their children not people to? Don't they deserve the same rights and respect to process their emotions in private? I don't care what someone else's child wears or what they want to play with, etc. It's none of my business. But the way these two treat what should be the four most precious people in their lives is was gets me. As for that dumb ass Melany Murphy, she can take a long walk of a very short pier. I cannot stand her. She doesn't post about her child because that would take time away from her, her, her and of course all the sex talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Eduardo is 7 and cannot possibly understand the ramifications of any of what’s going on, he has no capacity to ‘consent’ to being plastered all over social media.
I'm surprised it's considered a bit of a dive as where they actually live has really impressive houses (until they destroyed one, of course!).
The village is considered a dive, not that particular road per se. It was built before the massive motorways and has some lovely houses, but they are cheaper because of the sound of the motorways and pollution, plus no fancy postcode 🙄

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure nothing happened. These two sickos just need an “issue” to hype up their audience.

Instagram Live Summary
- They feel like they don’t want to or should have to address Eduardo’s situation but they want people to “understand”
- Ever since he was 2/3 he showed signs of wanting to dress up in typical girls clothing and play with typical girls toys - this continued as he got older
- Eduardo himself realised it wasn’t the norm and wanted to hide his “true self” from the outside world
- He would dress in said clothing at home but when they got the camera out to vlog or people came over, he would run upstairs to get changed because he himself, thought people would be mean
- In October when Emma Willis posted her son dressed in typical girls clothing with long hair, the world opened up for him and he realised he could be himself too. He didn’t want to be two different Eduardo’s, just the real, authentic Eduardo
- Since then he has taken the lead, decides what is shown, what TikTok’s he’s in and they started buying girls clothes for him
- He wears the dress to school but will wear the trousers when it’s cold
- Only a couple of children have made mean comments but they all apologised
- They don’t make money from the TikTok’s, they lose followers when posting about Eduardo so that doesn’t make sense
- If they post the other children they get lovely comments but if they post the same thing about Eduardo they get hate (in reference to the make-up pictures posted of Emilia and Eduardo)
- They don’t exploit him, they don’t believe they should hide Eduardo away. They make a reference to the fact that if a child has ginger hair and that people don’t like ginger hair, should that child be made to hide away and wear a hat? No they say. They want him to be free to express himself, like Jonathan couldn’t
- They get hated on if they show Eduardo or they hide him away, they only film 15 minutes of their day
- Emilia and Eduardo want to be in the vlogs more than they show, Jonathan edited out a clip in todays vlog where Eduardo took the camera and filmed himself
- The kids love their life, “what child wouldn’t love having Disney shut down for them to meet a princess”
- Stacey Dooley’s team all commented on how normal and happy their kids are and that their lives are not sensationalized
- If you don’t like what they do or film, don’t watch and watching only gives them more views and attention

That’s pretty much it. Just a lot of swearing from Jonathan and Anna cringing at him when he swears 😅
@Nanabananaramagirl

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.