SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if perhaps social services are back involved. i find it highly unlikely a school would have issues with E2 wearing dresses as schools have to tread very carefully on gender issues private or not

Reactions: 45
I'm wondering if perhaps social services are back involved. i find it highly unlikely a school would have issues with E2 wearing dresses as schools have to tread very carefully on gender issues private or not
I thought this too, the school wouldn't want the bad publicity and I'm sure they cannot discriminate against transgender children 🤷🏼‍♀️
The school does have a duty to contact SS if they think a child in their care is having a bad home life. Both the school and other parents must have seen the tiktoks.😬

Reactions: 36
I agree....either that or the school are concerned that E may get bullied, the school has asked Jono to take this into consideration and Jono has acted like a spoilt baby throwing all his toys out of his pram screaming discrimination

Reactions: 28
It makes sense for the school to get involved if they feel like a child’s safety is at risk. Considering J has subjected Eduardo to A LOT of online bullying in the comments, as well as posting their school uniforms and putting all the other children at the school at risk. They really have every right to question them

Reactions: 36
Jonathan can’t really think it’s just his unconventional lifestyle choices are the catalyst for the confrontational dressing down by someone surely not, IMO this person (School) would have given few ultimatum’s to J & A shape up or ship out with their behaviours and on all there social media platforms and their reckless decisions they are making have a bearing on E1 & E2 because they are conducting themselves in way that are effecting their children and the repercussions the kids are most likely experiencing are affecting their school work and maybe their demeanour at school which have compounded & escalated on their mental health as well. Not to mention is being played out on the internet for all to see.

That day Emilia said “this the worst day of my life” when she got home from school that day, the expression on her face looked like it was a very heavy day for her, and that was Eduardo's first day of wearing a school uniform dress was seemingly not the outcome they thought it would be. There is a lot going on and Anna needs to stop hiding every time the tit hits the fan.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As much as I detest Anna and think she's just a bad as him I'm really beginning to wonder if she's just given up in life. She hardly has any friends nearby and never leaves the house. She doesn't have a grasp on current affairs or their finances. I don't have many friends granted but I can leave the house and manage and understand my finances. It's worrying at 33 she doesn't have this. It makes me wonder if she's really just not interested in their finances or if jono never let her get involved from day dot. Or maybe she just is a lazy twit. The fact that the only place she goes alone to are to the nail lady and the waxing lady is bizarre. She always needs her hand holding. It's like she never had that stage where you learn independence and grow up. She seems to have no interest in anything expect herself. She doesn't do anything.

I do think when they met she had some very deep issues and he just made her worse. And she ended up turning into a cold hearted witch. His behaviour can be a embarrassing and i wonder if she is embarrassed in some way? He has been acting very bizarrely lately. Or maybe she is just complicit. I don't know. But it is odd how little she posted of Eddy in girls clothing as opposed to him. I really cannot read her. Must be a good actress. But I do wonder.

Reactions: 59
Jonathan can’t really think it’s just his unconventional lifestyle choices are the catalyst for the confrontational dressing down by someone surely not, IMO this person (School) would have given few ultimatum’s to J & A shape up or ship out with their behaviours and on all there social media platforms and their reckless decisions they are making have a bearing on E1 & E2 because they are conducting themselves in way that are effecting their children and the repercussions the kids are most likely experiencing are affecting their school work and maybe their demeanour at school which have compounded & escalated on their mental health as well. Not to mention is being played out on the internet for all to see.

That day Emilia said “this the worst day of my life” when she got home from school that day, the expression on her face looked like it was a very heavy day for her, and that was Eduardo's first day of wearing a school uniform dress was seemingly not the outcome they thought it would be. There is a lot going on and also Anna needs to stop hiding every time the tit hits the fan.
my heart broke when she said it was the worst day because you could tell it really had been

As much as I detest Anna and think she's just a bad as him I'm really beginning to wonder if she's just given up in life. She hardly has any friends nearby and never leaves the house. She doesn't have a grasp on current affairs or their finances. I don't have many friends granted but I can leave the house and manage and understand my finances. It's worrying at 33 she doesn't have this. It makes me wonder if she's really just not interested in their finances or if jono never let her get involved from day dot. Or maybe she just is a lazy twit. The fact that the only place she goes alone to are to the nail lady and the waxing lady is bizarre. She always needs her hand holding. It's like she never had that stage where you learn independence and grow up. She seems to have no interest in anything expect herself. She doesn't do anything.

I do think when they met she had some very deep issues and he just made her worse. And she ended up turning into a cold hearted witch. His behaviour can be a embarrassing and i wonder if she is embarrassed in some way? He has been acting very bizarrely lately. Or maybe she is just complicit. I don't know. But it is odd how little she posted of Eddy in girls clothing as opposed to him. I really cannot read her. Must be a good actress. But I do wonder.
i actually like anna and think she is very much controlled by the J show . i think he watched the hype she got from youtube and exploited it to the fullest using her saving to help lift it of the ground. honestly think she looks such a broken person

• Sad
Reactions: 34
now it's Anna's turn again...

They really must've gotten a MAJOR tell off by the school or social services?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
New to all this madness! When were they involved before? I wouldn’t be atall surprised if they are now.

Reactions: 1

I agree with this. I think when you look back at old vlogs and when she first met him she was very impressionable.

Reactions: 15
Title by @Emilychar by the way 😂 I didn’t have time to do the usual recap earlier so my apologies and I’ve also not had the time or energy to be on this thread recently as it moves so fast lmao

I wonder what’s happened for them to both be making statements?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
do you think they're separating? this vlog is odd. what is the catalyst to the 'worst week of their lives.' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this too, the school wouldn't want the bad publicity and I'm sure they cannot discriminate against transgender children 🤷🏼‍♀️
The school does have a duty to contact SS if they think a child in their care is having a bad home life. Both the school and other parents must have seen the tiktoks.😬
I reckon either E1 or E2 have mentioned something to their teacher that has brought on great concern about them and they've had a word with Jonathan (taken their time I have to admit!) and he's having a massive tantrum about it. Any loving, caring parent would take the concerns onboard and be willing to change their ways to help their kids. Jonathan is just too fame hungry to care about anything other than money and views and not his children's health and well-being.

Reactions: 33
What disturbs me the most is this;

- E should be able to express himself and wear what he wishes but should have professional support to access the community dressed this way so that he is best prepared for it. At 7, showing him ‘hate’ on Tiktok is disgusting and disturbing.
- E dresses not as a ‘female’ child of 7 but as a sexualised teenager.
- Without knowing the details, but being someone who works in the realm of safeguarding, due to the emotional impact of everything that’s happening, I would say it’s hit threshold for SS intervention. Child in need plan at least. Not sure if it’s hit child protection ...
- I should imagine the school has possibly had enough and have finally acted.... which they should have done AGES ago

• Heart
Reactions: 70
now it's Anna's turn again...

They really must've gotten a MAJOR tell off by the school or social services?

Not sticking up for her but I get the feeling that she is finding it hard with her fifth child Jono kicking off the past 2 weeks. I reckon she realises his behaviour is going to cause problems for them and the cash will be dwindling.

Reactions: 60
it may be controversial but i feel really badly for Anna. I too have moved to England from my home in another country to be with my husband and my family is all back home. It can be really isolating. Having no one and having to deal with whatever the hell jono is going through must be so hard. I couldn't imagine.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Her latest post is very telling....

If what's been going on was strictly to do with the school and Eduardo she wouldn't have mentioned her job being lonely. I translated that as her job is very isolating, as in ppl don't agree with their child exploitation for cash and they get singled out and called up on it verses supported for their "unconventional" job choice. Probably what J has been pumping into her skull. "We're just being attacked bc ppl don't understand our job choice". When in reality ppl are calling them out for dragging their poor child trough the mud all in the name of clicks and views. Bet J has been trying to justify what he's doing to Eduardo as it's just our job.
While I don't feel sorry for her, I can imagine she's struggling big time right now. Imagine watching and or condoning your husband using your kid for money, getting loads of hate for it, then your own husband literally has some sort of mental breakdown live online and decided to share his dirty dark secrets that you probably ignored and pretended didn't really exist for the last 10 yrs now on display probably embarrassing you daiy. You're away from your mother basically your only friend and have no one to lean on but your deranged husband.
I sure hope her phone a coach told her she primed for a huge ED relapse if she hasn't had one already. Either way she definitely not in a good head space.

Screenshot_20210508-093419_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.