SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it coming over that joliar is green with envy about people making money from only fans, it would be right up his street to be on there but knows he’d be caught out even if he had a mask on as so many people have seen his toddler body plus he wouldn’t be able to advertise his o/f anywhere .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just watching the live they did earlier and I genuinely think Jonathan is jealous of Eduardo. Eduardo gets to wear dresses and do his hair and make up and people are accepting of it. Whereas Jonathan wasn’t allowed to do that as a kid - to be jealous of your own child is sad.
Jonathan needs therapy to help deal with his upbringing . Eduardo can be and wear whatever he wishes. My issue is Jonathan mentioning Eduardo in a dress 24/7 .

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What I’m not understanding is why because E2 likes to wear dresses does it mean that he’s a girl? Have they ever questioned him about it? Can he not be a boy that likes to wear girls clothing? This is so much more complex than a 7 year old can comprehend and this conversation needs to happen in therapy to fully understand his thoughts and feelings, away from a camera. Plus school uniform is school uniform. When I was at school we were not allowed to express ourselves in different hair colours, jewellery, anything other than black shoes, makeup etc, so Eduardo should not be an exception. Absolutely fine to explore and experiment outside of school, but school is for learning.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
WOW!😮

Watched half of that live & when they finally start addressing the topic, Anna...did anyone notice how she didn't stammer, backtrack, take 20 mins to explain 1 simple point she was trying to express? There was no ditz happening just full on straight to the point.

They've proven many times over that very few things coming out of their mouths is truth. They're both such bs artists.

Reactions: 30
I’m just watching the live they did earlier and I genuinely think Jonathan is jealous of Eduardo. Eduardo gets to wear dresses and do his hair and make up and people are accepting of it. Whereas Jonathan wasn’t allowed to do that as a kid - to be jealous of your own child is sad.
Jonathan needs therapy to help deal with his upbringing . Eduardo can be and wear whatever he wishes. My issue is Jonathan mentioning Eduardo in a dress 24/7 .
Obviously I wasn't there when he was growing up so I have no idea what his childhood was actually like. From the way he describes it, it sounds like he had quite a few mental health issues as a child and they all just carried over into his adulthood. I'm not sure if he is jealous of Eduardo because he gets to freely express himself or if it is his own narcissism getting the better of him. The only reason I have doubts is because technically there is nothing preventing Jonathan from expressing himself the way he wants to right now. Every decision we make in life is going to have consequences, some of them bad and some of them good. If he wants to wear dresses, make up, or whatever else makes him happy then do it. The only difference between him and Eduardo is exactly what Meg5290 said. Jonathan is an adult and should have the critical thinking skills to comprehend the implications of his decisions. Eduard does not.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What I’m not understanding is why because E2 likes to wear dresses does it mean that he’s a girl? Have they ever questioned him about it? Can he not be a boy that likes to wear girls clothing? This is so much more complex than a 7 year old can comprehend and this conversation needs to happen in therapy to fully understand his thoughts and feelings, away from a camera. Plus school uniform is school uniform. When I was at school we were not allowed to express ourselves in different hair colours, jewellery, anything other than black shoes, makeup etc, so Eduardo should not be an exception. Absolutely fine to explore and experiment outside of school, but school is for learning.
My youngest is the same age as Eduardo. She has a hard time picking out her favorite color. There is no way I'd trust her judgement on something as complex as gender dysphoria or gender identity issues. This is coming from a mother who does not really prevent her children from wearing or playing with anything because it's labeled as gender specific. We needed to buy new bedding for the girls and we let them each pick out their own sets. One daughter chose a space theme and the other chose robots. The robots were labeled as boys bedding. :rolleyes: Even my husband was puzzled by that one and he is a guy. Meanwhile he was losing his collective mind over the space themed sheets because they glow in the dark. But they had purple in it and apparently boys can't enjoy purple. Who comes up with these rules?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Anna says people said its cause he has older sister, its normal. of course it is. He looks up to her so much and lets be real Anna you never bought 'boyish' dressing up clothes. he never knew any different.
How long did it take you to admit your son was ginger Anna? How long? Rose gold ffs
Absolute load of BS!
This!! There’s 5 years between me and my brother and when we were younger he always wanted to wear my clothes, have me do his makeup, basically copy anything I done because that’s what happens! He’s definitely not a girl 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what is actually going on in their life, like what is the issues they are hinting about? I haven’t watched their live, don’t have time for that 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched them on and off since the beginning, I just checked and I’ve had my YouTube account since 2009 and I may have even watched videos before then....too long ago so I can’t remember!!

I have never felt J was feminine, or a feminine type or that he would like wearing woman’s clothes....maybe for attention but not because it’s who he is!!

I’m calling bullshit cos I think he’s trying to jump on a bandwagon!! If he was such an advocate for shorts are the same as dresses, then why doesn’t he wear a dress out then? Why was Emilia not allowed to wear the slightest boy clothes, it was always pink for her and blue for him...the only thing he used to say about his childhood was that he was poor and he was the black sheep of the family. He may argue that he wasn’t comfortable to share back then but there was no indication or hints that he was suppressed, his take was that he was a difficult child as he had ADHD, apparently and he wasn’t favoured by his parents...

my take on Eduardo is he craves the attention and the extra gifts, have you seen how he acts when it’s the other kids bday....he wants to share their stuff but doesn’t want to share his own!!! Maybe yes he does like wearing girls clothes but how are they sure it’s anything to do with his identify and not just that he’s a greedy little so and so? When lockdown ended and they had to go back to school, he complained the whole morning that his hair was too long and he didn’t like it! At that point, he came across as a kid who liked to be clean and tidy, cared about his looks and wanted a neat, fresh hair cut....not a mop and not as they, a girl with long hair~~ girls can have short hair too you know!

what’s kicked off I bet, is Eduardo has just rocked up one day in a dress....while yes, I agree why do they need permission, it’s a bleeping school, a heads up would have been nice, discussions to ease everyone else into it...just as they say, he’s different and when things are different, then people need time for change! The world doesn’t revolve around you and your demands....you don’t rock into work doing tit you’re not supposed to because you want to and have a right to!!

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it coming over that joliar is green with envy about people making money from only fans, it would be right up his street to be on there but knows he’d be caught out even if he had a mask on as so many people have seen his toddler body plus he wouldn’t be able to advertise his o/f anywhere .
Jono is coming over with major NikocadoAvacado vibes in that case. How much time before he starts showing his wang through his boxer shorts on insta to invite people over to OnlyFans. you know he would like to bank off of his predominately female audience. It’s probably why he’s trying to openly engage all genders as well. Anna would obviously be like it’s his body, I respect him.🥴✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i watched the last half of the live this afternoon. I'm so confused they didn't seem to mention where the negativity had come from?even though they clearly said the other day it wasn't trolls or anything about Jonathans sudden change

Reactions: 8
Halfway through this live and I don't believe a word of what is coming out of their mouths!

I honestly think they're COMPLETELY missing the point! It's not about hiding him, its about the fact all Jono's tiktoks are about him, all the thumbnails are him. He is being exploited. They're so thick.
They always miss the point. It’s their MO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what is actually going on in their life, like what is the issues they are hinting about? I haven’t watched their live, don’t have time for that 😂
The “hinting” concerns a book Jonathan has coming out that concerns some “adventure” or gender fluid identity journey he’s undertaking. Also he’s inventing gender neutral clothing such as loose fitting black t-shirts, tunics, tennis skirts and leggings. It’s if the fragrance CK One was clothing. What a radical idea! Tune in to find out!

Meanwhile people are concerned about Anna and Jonathan putting the spotlight on their seven year old’s gender identity. Eduardo isn’t old enough to know that his “journey” is not something that should happen in the public gaze. Also Eduardo and Emilia have free access to the toxic comments on social media about them and their family.

Anna counters this valid concern by reframing the criticism as haters hating males wearing female clothes. And haters are homophobic. And we should all hush up and pre-order E2s book about his gender identity and preferences that’s coming out in 10 years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
my thoughts exactly. Poor kids, what a life.
Not only performing since they were born but also no stability outside of that’s the case
Has anyone seen the live video they just did? Anna was all snappy ,,EVERYTHING WE POST, WE DON’T JUST POST IT LIKE THAT! There is a lot of thought behind EVERYTHING that we post!” Really, Anna? Like the roofie joke? Or admitting to cold showering your children?
Also, they said Eduardo is old enough to make decisions about him being filmed, and if he will ever say anything about that in the future, they’ll say ,,Just look at your childhood. Who ever had the whole bleeping Disney World closed, so they could go and mert the princesses? You did! So...it that came with the cost of giving up a bit of your privacy...you’re ok!” WHAT?! Than Anna came in and said that this is not even privacy...WHAT THE HELL. First of all, I don’t even think the park was closed for them, second of all, thry only went there once, when they were too toung to remember, and third...any predator/child exploiter could use that same argument..this is seriously not ok and they don’t even realise it
It is just unbelievable how they genuinely cant see any wrong in what they are doing , are they really that think ????😣😣

Reactions: 14
So, I watched the SJ's a lot many years ago when E1 and E2 were very young, but haven't kept up to date with the new kids that much. Decided to watch their latest video and I know she's just a little one, but Alessia is such a brat towards Andrea. I get she's probably still annoyed by not being the baby anymore, but surely they'd work on her not being so mean to him all the time.

Reactions: 7
They really are stupid. It’s not about whether e wears dresses or not it’s about putting him in revealing girls clothes and makeup and making videos for Instagram and tik tok for every weirdo and person to see. They just don’t get it. He’s 7 he doesn’t realise that once it’s posted online it out there forever. My brother like too put my mother’s makeup on at that age. Is he gay or trans now as an adult nope. He’s married with children. They don’t give a crap as long as they still get attention be it good or bad. There children are paying for Jonathan’s wine and Anna’s ill fitting trashy clothes.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
they're not stupid this was damage control, they were on Jonathan's insta yet she had the whole speech prepared and written ( as someone mentioned, she never stammered or lost track) . She even took the blame for the choice of the song. He was just standing there nodding and cursing from time to time.
they know perfectly what people complain about but they prefer to deviate the blame on "trolls" and "intolerant people"...

as predcited no explanation of what happened to unhinge Jonathan last week...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is he on his stories with no shirt on? Such a creepy predator - he knows young girls are watching.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.