Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
What happened? I have stopped watching them and trying to figure out what has gone on. From what I understand,J threw a tantrum after the school disagreed with Eduardo coming to school in a dress?
A lot, I'll try to Recap for you, starting back in December:
-They get dropped by Gleam after management changed hands but pass it off as they've outgrown Gleam
-Jono revealed Eduardo likes to wear dresses during vlogmas, when he said dresses and made a vlog compilation it was all princess dresses and dress ups
-He then starts to put Eduardo as his front runner on TikTok, Eduardo wearing princess dresses, then Emilias clothes, then they got gifted clothing and kids heels from VeryUK for him
-People watching the TikToks start to get fed up with Jono exploiting Eduardos choice to dress up, so he pushes it further identifying Eduardos pronouns as they/them, then back tracking saying "it changes every day" and more people start to hate the content
-Tattle starts to blow up as more and more people move here to find other people sick of Jonos tactics and with concern for Eduardo’s safety at school
-Then Jono starts to discuss "his own journey" of finding himself, removed his pronouns from his IG bio and changes it to "finding myself blah blah" tagging a literary agent we suspect is ghost writing a book for him about his "terrible childhood"
-Jono goes further off the rails, a lot of people here describing it as manic (agreed)
-Eduardo wears the school dress to school for two days then returns to the trousers. Emilia described it as "the worst day of her life" (on his IG stories so sorry guys it's been removed), later Jono says he didn't have permission from the school for Eduardo to wear the dress because "you don't need permission to be yourself"
-Jono begins doing his drunk Q+As on IG talking about explicit content from his "high sex drive" (Anna later showed her period app with only three interactions of intercourse since the beginning of the year) and "alluding to the journey coming forth)
-He then posts to his stories about his ADHD and how he's learnt to cope growing up and doesn't take medications for it because he's used to it all. He discussed "going from high to low low to high up to 50 times a day sometimes" and queries about potential bipolar disorder requiring treatment came into discussion on Tattle
-Tattle suspects he's going to come out as non-binary for his journey and completely disappoint the minions - who are already sick of him not telling them what the journey is and bouncing around the point
-He then buys himself some ugly af skirts and Eduardo some ugly af trash bag looking womens dresses so they can match for a TikTok, Eduardo looks miserable. Jono also buys some long tshirts, none of these clothes are worn outside his office.
-Just in this last week is when it gets a bit crazy (10+ pages in 24 hours guys I can't keep up HAHA)
SO, it's mostly speculation because they aren't revealing anything. But something happened two days ago (a school day) that they had to test themselves for covid for, and when they came back Jono said he was really mad about people questioning him and Annas parenting and "questions they'd been asked" and that people they thought were on his side now weren't and he was angry at everyone. Anna in the vlog is then crying about how hard everything has been and how "this week which we obviously can't talk about has been so hard". Suspicion that the school is either not happy with them for making Eduardo wear a dress to school, making the kids miserable at school and home, them swearing in class, exploitation of kids on TikTok, the list goes on because of all the awful things that they've done over their time as "parents". The fact they can't talk about it makes it more serious because every other time social services had "called them because they have a good relationship" they've gone straight to the vlog and bitched that the "trolls" are out to get them. Jono said in his IGTV that this isn't the "trolls" so it must be a complaint from someone at the school or the school themselves.

Obviously so much more has happened not directly related to this situation, but this is the direction things have gone on the journey.
(I'm going to copy this into the notes on my phone, I'll do the Recap from now on 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
my heart broke when she said it was the worst day because you could tell it really had been

i actually like anna and think she is very much controlled by the J show . i think he watched the hype she got from youtube and exploited it to the fullest using her saving to help lift it of the ground. honestly think she looks such a broken person
Oh, don't fall into that trap. She knows 100% what she's doing. When Stacey Dooley asked her in the documentary what she'd do if her children ever got bullied for all the crap Anna and Jonathan put out there, she said 'I would just ask them, do you like your private school? Do you like your big house?' She was also perfectly comfortable sitting on the sofa talkign about the cold shower punishments for Alessia whilst Jonathan carried it out. She has a huge temper, and does not mind talking about how she's lost it and threw a chair around so it broke, or filmed herself laughing at broken glass on the stairs, hoping Jonathan would step on it. She is complicit and then som.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Wait wait wait, so after everything they have said. Jonathan just said on his Instagram stories, “Ferrari’s are girls and Lamborghini’s are boys”. I’m sorry what? After everything you preach you make that statement? Are you joking? You’ve literally turned into a psycho going on about how clothes shouldn’t be for girls and boys seperately, but cars can be? Why’s that any different? I can’t anymore, his bullshit is beyond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Can we redirect the conversation to the scumolyjolus and their child exploitation? Who cares if some random person on a forum site thinks Dublin’s shit or isn’t 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Justaloomer

When he wears all the peloton gear in public he reminds me of Joey in Friends when he wears all the Porsche clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Heidi77

VIP Member
But Anna don't you like living in your grey mansion? Don't you like driving your big Range Rover? All that privilege and she's miserable as fuck and he's alcohol dependent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

wallcaje

To sum up the live
- They feel like they don’t want to or should have to address Eduardo but they want people to “understand”
- Ever since he was 2/3 he showed signs of wanting to dress up in typical girls clothing and play with typical girls toys - this continued as he got older
- Eduardo himself realised it wasn’t the norm and wanted to hide his “true self” from the outside world
- He would dress in said clothing at home but when they got the camera out to vlog or people came over, he would run upstairs to get changed because he himself, thought people would be mean
- In October when Emma Willis posted her son dressed in typical girls clothing with long hair, the world opened up for him and he realised he could be himself too. He didn’t want to be two different Eduardo’s, just the real, authentic Eduardo
- Since then he has taken the lead, decides what is shown, what TikTok’s he’s in and they started buying girls clothes for him
- He wears the dress to school but will wear the trousers when it’s cold
- Only a couple of children have made mean comments but they all apologised
- They don’t make money from the TikTok’s, they lose followers when posting about Eduardo so that doesn’t make sense
- If they post the other children they get lovely comments but if they post the same thing about Eduardo they get hate (in reference to the make-up pictures posted of Emilia and Eduardo)
- They don’t exploit him, they don’t believe they should hide Eduardo away. They make a reference to if a child has ginger hair and that people don’t like ginger hair, should that child be made to hide away and wear a hat? No they say. They want him to be free to express himself, like Jonathan couldn’t
Erm, can I just say thank you on behalf of all of us 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 70

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
What disturbs me the most is this;

- E should be able to express himself and wear what he wishes but should have professional support to access the community dressed this way so that he is best prepared for it. At 7, showing him ‘hate’ on Tiktok is disgusting and disturbing.
- E dresses not as a ‘female’ child of 7 but as a sexualised teenager.
- Without knowing the details, but being someone who works in the realm of safeguarding, due to the emotional impact of everything that’s happening, I would say it’s hit threshold for SS intervention. Child in need plan at least. Not sure if it’s hit child protection ...
- I should imagine the school has possibly had enough and have finally acted.... which they should have done AGES ago

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Espe

VIP Member
Anna says other normal people, not in their kind of "work", would not understand when they get problems and criticisms like they do. Anna needs to realise that very few other people exploit their children as they do; they don't post them wearing make-up in seductive poses and in sexualised Tik Toks; they don't manipulate children into situations which may cause them to be bullied by their peers. They don't use cold showers as punishment for young children; they don't give ridiculous and harmful advice to young viewers about serious conditions. They don't stick a camera in their children's faces every single day from birth onwards; they don't treat their children like circus monkeys. What compete arrogance they both show, asking people to remember that they have so much stress to cope with when facing up to the problems they have created themselves, problems which most people do not have because they don't act in such a despicable manner! Grow up and face the consequences of your actions!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
There's definitely a connection between what they've put out publicly "their job" and what happened this week. Anna wouldn’t have been referencing it so much when talking about whatever happened if they weren't connected. It has to do with J's latest social media circus for sure. Funny how she seems to think if only they had a regular job ppl wouldn’t notice any mistreatment of their kids. Well for starters if your job literally wasn't using your kids for money no one could judge you for it to start with hey Anna.
But you like that big fancy house and designer clothes right?? So suck it up butter cup..🖕
Jonathan also said something about being asked about 'the questions he's been asked', so either the drunken IG Q&As, or the questions Stacey asked, maybe?
And yes, if they were only filming themselves going about their daily life, then fine. But they film the kids 24/7, and Jonathan heavily relies on his kids for his Tiktok videos. If only they did not exploit their children the way they did, maybe they would not be called up on it so much... hmmmm........

Aside from the dirty look etc their parenting style was so much better back then, it’s crazy! This is when I used to love watching them and it breaks my heart that Alessia and Andrea haven’t received the same kind of love or attention the E’s were given at all. The difference is so obvious. This is how I can tell that the A’s were specifically made as last resorts for views and money, not because they were longing for more children to love and care for.
Their parenting style was not better, they just had less children and better at hiding things.
Remember that at that time, they were giving both Es cold showers for punishment (see the 'Timeline of abuse' video), filmed the kids in their beds, often still asleep as they got woken up with the camera, half-naked in the bath, running around in nappies eventhough mummy vloggers at the time found out that 'a certain audience' was targetting those videos for personal use. It was all over social media then, and people were also warning them in their comments, so there's no way they could have missed that, and yet they still filmed clips like that.
They also showed school logo's and uniforms, and not long after this clip they started their daily vlog with the town sign so everybody would know exactly where they live.
They constantly mocked Eduardo for being 'not a real boy', and every time he'd show up in a Disney dress they'd roll their eyes or flat out laugh at him. Anna only interacted with her children when doing baking videos, the rest of the time she'd leave them to either Jonathan or Tasha, their nanny.
This was also when they did they 'chubby bunny' challenge, in which the kids nearly choked, and when called up on that Jonathan had a massive rant. They never strapped their kids into their car seats correctly, eventhough the comment section would always tell them to.
Emilia had what looked like absence seizures (where a person would be 'out of it' for just a split second) and when I suggested they should take that footage to their GP just to be safe, they blocked me on their YT and social media.

They were not better parents then. They have always been shit. It's just more blatantly obvious now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Gusber

Chatty Member
Yes! The ginger part! Do you remember how annoyed she was when peopled said he was ginger? She BLOCKED people for it! As for Eduardo, the fact the he didn’t want to be seen in girl’s clothes and only played dress-up with his sister speaks volumes!! Anna coerced him by showing him the photo of a bot TWICE his age, wearing dresses in public. I bet that she mentioned how famous the child is and what an amazing life he has! She also slipped and said that kids do what their parents do. Well, the fact that she has only exposed Eduardo to make-up and girly clothes, as she never got as excited about his clothes/toys as she did with Emilia (remember her saying she won’t play with his trucks with him as she doesn’t like them and she’d much rather play with Emilia’s dolls?), as well as Jonathan probs cross-dressing in the house and saying

Has anyone seen Anna’s insta story today, singing ,,
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
'Stead of makin' me better
You keep makin' me ill”? I couldn’t help but think this was about Jonathan. I kinda feel sorry for her
Whenever any of us starts to feel sorry for Anna, please remember that time she was driving the Es home from school, laughing and teasing E2 because he was in the back, so desperate for a wee, he was crying and clearly very distressed. She even told E1 to make sure she was filming it. She’s a nasty piece of work and is in the position she’s in through her own laziness and choice. Every disgusting thing Jotato has done, has been with her permission or lack of giving a shit either way. She doesn’t deserve any sympathy from anyone, in my opinion...

• Heart
  • Wow

Skalle

The latest vlog titled " is he cheating on me" - bloody clickbait rubbish. Eduardo goes into the office whilst filming and says " Daddy is cheating on mummy with these pictures of girls"....my son is 8, he wouldn't even know what "being cheated on" means!! So he's obviously heard the adults talking about it - makes you wonder what else they hear the adults discussing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

bashful10

I'm getting really sick of people ignoring morals and ethics just for the sake of promoting a political statement.
Jonathan films himself, Emilia and Eduardo lip-syncing to "fuck you" by Lily Allen, yet people are in the comments praising him all in the name of a political statement.
A truly supportive parent doesn't exploit their kids in that way, I don't care what the message is. It absolutely disgusts me.
Jonathan is not a good father. He does not set a good example at all.
This society is just going from extreme to extreme

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Instagram Live Summary
- They feel like they don’t want to or should have to address Eduardo’s situation but they want people to “understand”
- Ever since he was 2/3 he showed signs of wanting to dress up in typical girls clothing and play with typical girls toys - this continued as he got older
- Eduardo himself realised it wasn’t the norm and wanted to hide his “true self” from the outside world
- He would dress in said clothing at home but when they got the camera out to vlog or people came over, he would run upstairs to get changed because he himself, thought people would be mean
- In October when Emma Willis posted her son dressed in typical girls clothing with long hair, the world opened up for him and he realised he could be himself too. He didn’t want to be two different Eduardo’s, just the real, authentic Eduardo
- Since then he has taken the lead, decides what is shown, what TikTok’s he’s in and they started buying girls clothes for him
- He wears the dress to school but will wear the trousers when it’s cold
- Only a couple of children have made mean comments but they all apologised
- They don’t make money from the TikTok’s, they lose followers when posting about Eduardo so that doesn’t make sense
- If they post the other children they get lovely comments but if they post the same thing about Eduardo they get hate (in reference to the make-up pictures posted of Emilia and Eduardo)
- They don’t exploit him, they don’t believe they should hide Eduardo away. They make a reference to the fact that if a child has ginger hair and that people don’t like ginger hair, should that child be made to hide away and wear a hat? No they say. They want him to be free to express himself, like Jonathan couldn’t
- They get hated on if they show Eduardo or they hide him away, they only film 15 minutes of their day
- Emilia and Eduardo want to be in the vlogs more than they show, Jonathan edited out a clip in todays vlog where Eduardo took the camera and filmed himself
- The kids love their life, “what child wouldn’t love having Disney shut down for them to meet a princess”
- Stacey Dooley’s team all commented on how normal and happy their kids are and that their lives are not sensationalized
- If you don’t like what they do or film, don’t watch and watching only gives them more views and attention

That’s pretty much it. Just a lot of swearing from Jonathan and Anna cringing at him when he swears 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

MrsBee10

- E dresses not as a ‘female’ child of 7 but as a sexualised teenager.
I think this is my main concern and what makes the whole think feel icky. The child is 7 and wearing low cut woman’s dresses. It puts Eduardo in danger and feels like Jon is soliciting to pedos. We never saw Emilia dressed like that.
Age appreciate still applies no matter gender.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 65

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
You’ve got to remember, The Saccone-Jolys are EXPERTS at creating drama and exploiting it for money/views. That’s all they’re doing now. They LOVE speculation, it makes them seem ’powerful’ and gives them an ego boost.

Personally, I hope SS have stepped in because sexualising a 7 year old is pretty fucked up

• Heart
Reactions: 64

QueenBW

VIP Member
So, I watched the SJ's a lot many years ago when E1 and E2 were very young, but haven't kept up to date with the new kids that much. Decided to watch their latest video and I know she's just a little one, but Alessia is such a brat towards Andrea. I get she's probably still annoyed by not being the baby anymore, but surely they'd work on her not being so mean to him all the time.
I don't have kids but I imagine Alessia's behaviour is what's expected for a neglected child who gets sent to bed with an iPad and forgotten for hours by her parents and whose mum and dad play "rock paper scissors" and whoever LOSES is the one who has to go tuck her in bed. She probably can feel she's the least favorite child and that no one truly cares and that the people who're there theoretically for structure and support are just chaos. So she takes it out on the only one there who is smaller than she is: Andrea.

• Sad
Reactions: 63

Scandalous_Purpose

Jonathan on IG stories: “Oh no, I can’t do the school run in a Ferrari anymore :((( Also Ferrari’s are girls and Lamborghini’s are boys”

1. Every parent at that school sees you as a new money bellend who is trying to flex his Ferrari because he has no where else to go other than school

2. You don’t believe in gender labels but let’s gender a literal scrap of metal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62