SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of things I don't agree with that have been happening in regards to this family.

However it is sad to see how far things have gone and how much things have changed. I used to love this family when they were vlogging in Ireland, everything has changed so much 😟

Reactions: 7
Anna forgot to buy frozen peas alone this week in her Ocado order, only needed peas for a dish and only had mixed peas and corn. So rather than using peas and corn, or going to the supermarket to buy peas, she separates the peas from the corn in the mixed bag. #bossmum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Im not sure where they live, I'm pretty sure it's London though.

Is it possible they could move to Brighton? Closer to Annas sister. If that happened wonder if they would try and reconnect with Zoe. Zoe and Alfie would not be having it.

Jonathan's behaviour just keeps getting more bizarre. I hope someone they are close to are looking after the children. I would be horrid if my parents did what Jon and Anna are doing to their children. In secondary school I would be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 6
Anna forgot to buy frozen peas alone this week in her Ocado order, only needed peas for a dish and only had mixed peas and corn. So rather than using peas and corn, or going to the supermarket to buy peas, she separates the peas from the corn in the mixed bag. #bossmum
Surprised she didn't get the nanny to do it considering they do everything else

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Spoken like a true Dub! Thinking it's far better than it actually is. I've worked and lived there as well as many other places in the world, and in my opinion it is not a nice place.
I'm not from Dublin at all, I'm born and bread in the south east ✌🏼
[/QUOTE]
I agree Dublin isn’t great I’m from Dublin and will be buying a house outside of Dublin next year. Much nicer parts of Ireland to live that are much cheaper to buy in also

She wanted to do that as she knew Jono would film it and she could laugh at how quirky and ocd she was.

Reactions: 1
I'm not from Dublin at all, I'm born and bread in the south east ✌🏼
I agree Dublin isn’t great I’m from Dublin and will be buying a house outside of Dublin next year. Much nicer parts of Ireland to live that are much cheaper to buy in also
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Yes Ireland is beautiful - I'm Irish myself - good luck finding somewhere lovely to live outside Dublin.

Reactions: 2
I have a question that maybe you could answer. The sacconejolys clearly stated they were not giving consent and that this prolonged and extremely widespread invasion of privacy of a minor child was being left up to the minor child. In your country would a family court judge find this lack of consent a form of neglect?
It's tricky, just the lack of consent alone wouldn't make it to court because it's not enough for the judges time, children give something called assent which is a willingness to participate without coercion, meaning off their own accord not bribed or pressured and I don't believe E2 does do that as he never had a say in being filmed in the first place. Family court wise if someone could compile all the evidence of trauma, neglect, consent, mental health etc it could be held up in court, but it would first need to go through social services and a thing called cafcass

Reactions: 15
Going to Ireland is not going to take their problems away. As a half Irish half Scottish person I can tell you that if they think English people have strong opinions it is nothing compare to the Irish and Scotts! They should know that being Irish themselves.

I think it would be nice for Anna though because she really does seem to be isolated here away from her Mum.
I agree. I'm Irish and proud but as a largely Catholic country it's very backward in many ways. Only recently changing the laws around abortion and gay marriage for example.

Reactions: 9
Im not sure where they live, I'm pretty sure it's London though.

Is it possible they could move to Brighton? Closer to Annas sister. If that happened wonder if they would try and reconnect with Zoe. Zoe and Alfie would not be having it.

Jonathan's behaviour just keeps getting more bizarre. I hope someone they are close to are looking after the children. I would be horrid if my parents did what Jon and Anna are doing to their children. In secondary school I would be so embarrassed.
why did them and zoe and alfie stop being close does anyone know?

God I have to laugh at Anna. I'm working full time and studying at the moment. Not enough hours in the day when you throw in the kids and housework too.
My cutlery drawer has been a mess for ages. So this morning at 7.50 10 mins before I had to start the school run I was pulling apart the cutlery drawer, drinking a cup of tea and trying to ram toast in my mouth while yelling at various kids to brush their teeth get their shoes etc. I was driving to school at 8 hair still wet and brushing it at traffic lights.
And this lazy witch who sits on her arse all day can't hoover the house when the cleaner is away!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wait wait wait, so after everything they have said. Jonathan just said on his Instagram stories, “Ferrari’s are girls and Lamborghini’s are boys”. I’m sorry what? After everything you preach you make that statement? Are you joking? You’ve literally turned into a psycho going on about how clothes shouldn’t be for girls and boys seperately, but cars can be? Why’s that any different? I can’t anymore, his bullshit is beyond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Am I the only one who got completely creeped out by the piece where E2 was getting busy with the camera while Anna looked for something in another room? Like... That kid has serious life perception issues caused by their constant filming, he thinks he lives in his own reality show, where everyone is watching him, like he needs to put up this persona, he needs to give tours, change his voice, smile etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if as adults they realise they have split personality or other mental issues solely caused by this bizarre life their parents forced them to live.

It's so sad to watch as well because I used to love this family. I genuinely loved their little life and the way they seemed so down to eart. Ironic. Then I started getting more and more unsettled once E2 started growing up and noticing all the exploitation that only got worse. I see they went on to have two more children and it's all a mess now...

The fact that they don't recognise what everyone around them is saying about kid exploitation and how stupid it is to plaster children all over internet 24/7 just shows how deranged and removed from reality they become. They truly can't grasp how messed up they're behaving not that it lessens their actions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I agree. I'm Irish and proud but as a largely Catholic country it's very backward in many ways. Only recently changing the laws around abortion and gay marriage for example.
Yes I agree. So glad at last these laws have been passed, I actually flew home from UK to vote for these issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who got completely creeped out by the piece where E2 was getting busy with the camera while Anna looked for something in another room? Like... That kid has serious life perception issues caused by their constant filming, he thinks he lives in his own reality show, where everyone is watching him, like he needs to put up this persona, he needs to give tours, change his voice, smile etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if as adults they realise they have split personality or other mental issues solely caused by this bizarre life their parents forced them to live.

It's so sad to watch as well because I used to love this family. I genuinely loved their little life and the way they seemed so down to eart. Ironic. Then I started getting more and more unsettled once E2 started growing up and noticing all the exploitation that only got worse. I see they went on to have two more children and it's all a mess now...

The fact that they don't recognise what everyone around them is saying about kid exploitation and how stupid it is to plaster children all over internet 24/7 just shows how deranged and removed from reality they become. They truly can't grasp how messed up they're behaving not that it lessens their actions.
But he does live in his own reality show. I wonder have they watched The Truman Show?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did a degree in early childhood and according to the law united nations and uncrc children 0-8 are deemed incapable of giving consent even if they're 'fully informed' as they are deemed to not be able to understand the wider context and any consequences so the fact she keeps waflfing about his consent to be filmed his consent to post is wrong anyways. But it's them as parents who give the consent on his behalf and that's the blooming issue they're consenting to things he doesn't know about yet, doesn't understand that whens he's older this will be online forever etc
I'm in my first year of Early Childhood and Youth studies and learned about this not long ago! It's very interesting to learn about these topics and applying it to family vloggers

Reactions: 10
Fancy leaving the homework till just before bedtime and fancy filming it. How can a child possibly concentrate on the work while being filmed. E2 was just guessing at any answer and had no idea at all, he didn't learn a thing out of that and then Anna just told him the answer and filled it in. What a complete waste of time, he won't remember anything at all. I imagine most other parents at the school will show a real interest in helping their children learn properly without sticking a camera in front of them. I hope some of the teachers see how careless Anna is.
This video was solely done to show the school that they do sit down and do homework with Eduardo. I firmly believe that homework was one of the issues discussed by the school with Jonathan and Anna.

Also has any one notice that Jonathan has not done a tiktok in fours days. Although he will now do 50 just to spite me, as he said in the post earlier this week. Tiktoks were probably an issue the school raised as well with Jonathan and Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm guessing he's put his adventure on the backburner now that he has attention on him and he doesn't need to rant at the moment. He doesn't care if it involves his son as long as he has some kinda traction to his social media. I noticed that they said they weren't making money off Tik Tok and I find that to be unbelievable, he's not going to do that for free. There is a creator fund and I can't believe he wouldn't get some type of kickback from it.
I do hope everything is okay on the ED front with Anal. She is looking a lot thinner lately and it can't be from doing those crappy exercises. If she's gone back to old habits due to stress, she needs to rethink her situation.

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing he's put his adventure on the backburner now that he has attention on him and he doesn't need to rant at the moment. He doesn't care if it involves his son as long as he has some kinda traction to his social media. I noticed that they said they weren't making money off Tik Tok and I find that to be unbelievable, he's not going to do that for free. There is a creator fund and I can't believe he wouldn't get some type of kickback from it.
I do hope everything is okay on the ED front with Anal. She is looking a lot thinner lately and it can't be from doing those crappy exercises. If she's gone back to old habits due to stress, she needs to rethink her situation.
I don't think Anna looks any thinner than before in videos of her, I'd say she's about the same... Her IG feed posts she does but they're edited by Jono so she looks how he wants her to, so don't take any of it for reality.

Reactions: 6
Just my opinion. I lived in various parts so know what I'm talking about. Horrible place

It's not bizzare at all. Dublin is not a very nice place in my opinion.

QUOTE="PandoraSkye, post: 4924050, member: 63847"]
Dublin is a fantastic place full of history and culture from people all around the world, sure there's terrible places and people within but I really think the good outshines the bad.... definitely not a cesspit....

Spoken like a true Dub! Thinking it's far better than it actually is. I've worked and lived there as well as many other places in the world, and in my opinion it is not a nice place.
Sorry I had to jump in on this.

It seems pretty harsh to brand the entire county as a "cesspit". Even if you say it's just your opinion that "Dublin is not a very nice place" then say that instead of blasting the entire county as a "cesspit". Have some respect.

Obviously it has its rougher areas, like every city on earth, but you have obviously been scorned by one or maybe multiple sour experiences so if your opinion is that negative then maybe just keep it to yourself rather than offending the multiple people on this forum that are from or have association with Dublin. Been here all of my 30 years and despite the disastrous government, antiquated catholic laws and exorbitant house/rental prices, it's really not that bad of a place.

Anyway, just my two cents. Back to watching this slow motion car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.