SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferrari s are for girls and Lamborghini for boys!! Says the man who wants everything to be for everyone! You could nt make it up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Anyway, just my two cents. Back to watching this slow motion car crash.
I am English and have visited Dublin a few times. I thought it was a lovely city with so much culture to offer and wonderful connections to many great writers and artists. All great cities have areas which are less attractive. To generalise, by saying a great city is "not nice", is ridiculous!

Reactions: 29
I do hope everything is okay on the ED front with Anal. She is looking a lot thinner lately and it can't be from doing those crappy exercises. If she's gone back to old habits due to stress, she needs to rethink her situation.
I may be reading too much into this but in the vlog "Is he cheating on me" Anna said she forgot to eat her breakfast, I found that odd only because Anna is so regimented that she eats breakfast normally every morning without fail after her workout when she finishes getting showered and dressed and also how she is so schedule driven it has to be at a certain time of the morning. I am wondering if she has started intermittent fasting again cause she said it was 10.30am and she had not eaten as yet supposedly because she had forgotten. I know it could be a stretch and it could be just a one off thing but with Anna you never know, its just my observation.

Reactions: 23
Jonathan on IG stories: “Oh no, I can’t do the school run in a Ferrari anymore :((( Also Ferrari’s are girls and Lamborghini’s are boys”

1. Every parent at that school sees you as a new money bellend who is trying to flex his Ferrari because he has no where else to go other than school

2. You don’t believe in gender labels but let’s gender a literal scrap of metal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
My fave thing is that he’s going on about how he’s finally being the real him which is “dresses” but he went out in shorts today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jonathan on IG stories: “Oh no, I can’t do the school run in a Ferrari anymore :((( Also Ferrari’s are girls and Lamborghini’s are boys”

1. Every parent at that school sees you as a new money bellend who is trying to flex his Ferrari because he has no where else to go other than school

2. You don’t believe in gender labels but let’s gender a literal scrap of metal
I don't know why he would do the school run in his ferrari anyway, it's hardly suitable for kids to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
(( Also Ferrari’s are girls and Lamborghini’s are boys
So by driving a Lamborghini, he's maybe trying to tell the school that he has power and strength. As you say, "bellend" is an appropriate term for him. Surely, this stupid, little, uneducated man cannot seriously believe that the school sees anything but what he is. It's only idiots who think a car or any other material symbol gives them any status or credibility. By doing that, he will confirm what he really is, that's his "true self" that he wants to find: someone with no real skills, no morals and nothing to offer society except for lies and pretence showing meaningless possessions acquired through child exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has been covered before (I dip in and out of this tit show lol) but why was he told not to use it?
Most likely because it's dangerous, a child was killed by one and lots others have been pulled underneath and injured. Jonathan thinks he knows best and uses it anyway despite the chance either himself or the kids could be injured by it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna forgot to buy frozen peas alone this week in her Ocado order, only needed peas for a dish and only had mixed peas and corn. So rather than using peas and corn, or going to the supermarket to buy peas, she separates the peas from the corn in the mixed bag. #bossmum
And that's not the first time she's done that. No wonder she's 'soooOOOOOoooooo busy'.

Sorry if this has been covered before (I dip in and out of this tit show lol) but why was he told not to use it?
It got recalled. A 6 year old died when using it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Using his peloton when he’s been specifically told by the company not to 🙄
If it breaks and causes injury while he continues to use it against the advice of the company he won't be able to get anything from them (as in no compensation, no replacement, no refund) surely?? He was told to stop using it and he didn't so use at your own risk??

Reactions: 8
I thought he posted something saying peleton had contacted him about it needing a part replacing and had been told not to use it until the problem was resolved.

Reactions: 5
Anna forgot to buy frozen peas alone this week in her Ocado order, only needed peas for a dish and only had mixed peas and corn. So rather than using peas and corn, or going to the supermarket to buy peas, she separates the peas from the corn in the mixed bag. #bossmum
I bet it took up at least two of her half hour slots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No Jonathan just because it’s the 13th doesn’t mean it’s your birthday even though it’s the wrong month it just means it’s the 13th…
Could this man be any more of a bellend?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I couldn’t watch their live. They are infuriating. She is so out of touch. And him standing there nodding away while she talked. It’s almost like he’s brought along his trophy wife to be the spokesperson for the awful tit that they are doing (Her Botox eye really looks ridiculous). Banging on about how her 7 year old kid consents to his life being shown to the world. WTAF.
So sick of them harping on about how people are bullying E2 for wearing a dress. Why are they being so ignorant? I would say that most people are all for kids being kids and doing whatever they want to do to be happy, 99% of the people are outraged about them exploiting their children for views - not the fact that he wears dresses. That’s all there is to it. I have a 7 year old, and I can honestly tell you that my child would be absolutely horrified if they found out I was uploading videos of them to the internet where they were in bed sleeping, waking up, in their pyjamas, brushing teeth, having arguments, eating food, playing - if they knew that every single teacher, parent and student in their school could see all of that about them - their entire town / city / country…. It blows my mind how they think that is ok. And alright, let’s say the kids ask to be in them and love the spotlight - they have created children that are far too aware about looks and bullying and harassment and mean names and body confidence issues. They are 7 and 9. They have stolen their innocence and their childhood. Why on earth would you not want to protect your child from the harsh realities of the world for as long as you can - why does a 7 year old kid need to be dealing with this sort of stuff at such a young age. Ergh, it really breaks my heart. The number of people that seem to be standing up for them really astounds me as well.
One thing that we (people that disagree with exploitation of minors) can do is please unfollow any of their social media. Do not be a subscriber or follower just to hate watch. Don’t leave angry comments, it’s all just engagement for them. They are thriving off the backlash they are getting. Don’t add to it! Leave your thoughts and comments here, not on their pages.
At the end of the day, all the drama and outrage at the moment hasn’t been about gender issues… it comes down to a parenting issue. These parents are throwing their young children into a massive social media pool of risk and opening them up to so much danger. There is a reason that children under the age of 13 shouldn’t have social media profiles. Because they are not equipped with the ability to safely navigate the social media danger zones.
J’s TikTok wouldn’t exist without the kids. Where are the videos of just him doing something? Oh, but yes not making money off them right??
Such a long rant, but I’m just a bit dumbstruck right now that this is actually going on and these people are being supported by so many…!
💯 this! Discussing whether or not Dublin is a nice place completely distracts from what is (IMO) the whole point of this thread! Which is summed up here perfectly!

Reactions: 15
What exactly did he say about his ex? , I can't sit through that whole video.
They were talking about how jono is a rule breaker and anna is a people pleaser. Jono says "were any of your ex boyfriends people pleasers?" And then goes on to talk about how he's got an ex who was crazy like him and that's why it didn't work. Completely unnecessary and anna looked so uncomfortable. Jono then advises that you should never go out with someone who is the same as you... just his normal unsolicited advice that makes no sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They were talking about how jono is a rule breaker and anna is a people pleaser. Jono says "were any of your ex boyfriends people pleasers?" And then goes on to talk about how he's got an ex who was crazy like him and that's why it didn't work. Completely unnecessary and anna looked so uncomfortable. Jono then advises that you should never go out with someone who is the same as you... just his normal unsolicited advice that makes no sense.
I find it hard to believe there is another woman or man on this planet that found him attractive. Not a hope he has one ex never mind several.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel bad for their cleaner. Just because they have help with the house keeping doesn't mean they have to leave every single job undone or create mess. It doesn't take much to hoover your own house while it's quiet. It's gross that they even admitted its not been cleaned.
Right! We have someone that cleans our house but we are constantly picking up after ourselves and not leaving big messes etc. I couldn’t imagine leaving big messes for someone else to clean up like the time one of the kids vomited in the bed and they left it for the cleaner... like who does that?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.