SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a TLDR for this whole ‘adventure’ situation?
Jonathan is rebranding himself as an expert in how destructive social media is to content creators and others who create a “persona” of themselves and their family in order to appeal to viewers and management. His adventure is for the first time he is being himself.

In his personal case, he has always put on an act (a chameleon is the word he uses) to fit in. From a youth spend in the rough homophobic streets of 1980s Dublin to Gleam management, Jonathan has had to conform to rigid “male” gender stereotypes like enjoying blue walls and “boy” toys.

The real Jonathan likes Brigitte Bardot, loose t-shirts, skirts and swear words. His adventure is expanding his “new” fashion designs, being gender nonconforming and writing a book about this adventure of being his true self. And FU YouTube and Gleam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not
Not impressing anyone, the whole of Dublin is a cesspit.
You need a lot of money to life somewhere really nice in Dublin. Average House prices are some of the highest in Europe. I agree though that parts of the city are pretty grim especially around the Celtic tiger sprawling estates in the suburbs

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe there is another woman or man on this planet that found him attractive. Not a hope he has one ex never mind several.
He showed her ex in Tesco years ago. She was on a poster in the shop. She was an attractive blonde from what I can remember. She dodged a bullet wha!

Reactions: 10
Jonathan is rebranding himself as an expert in how destructive social media is to content creators and others who create a “persona” of themselves and their family in order to appeal to viewers and management. His adventure is for the first time he is being himself.

In his personal case, he has always put on an act (a chameleon is the word he uses) to fit in. From a youth spend in the rough homophobic streets of 1980s Dublin to Gleam management, Jonathan has had to conform to rigid “male” gender stereotypes like enjoying blue walls and “boy” toys.

The real Jonathan likes Brigitte Bardot, loose t-shirts, skirts and swear words. His adventure is expanding his “new” fashion designs, being gender nonconforming and writing a book about this adventure of being his true self. And FU YouTube and Gleam.
And getting a REAL WOOD OFFICE DESK ,,, so, phoar.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
maybe he was using little Ed as a guinea pig to test the water. Well apart from the swearing!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I just watched his little Ferrari-Lamborghini female/male instastory & it was all about getting more luxury vehicles.

He's lamenting not being able to use the Ferrari in September because all 4 kids can't fit into it & he would obviously need to use his bigger car which presumably would be his Range Rover. Instead he wants a Lamborghini Urus SUV & he's never related to Lambos cuz they're male & Ferrari's are female. Obviously, it has nothing to do with anything but being able to flex he has enough money to afford Ferrari's & Lamborghini's in his driveway.

What a douche!

• Sad
Reactions: 42
No Jonathan just because it’s the 13th doesn’t mean it’s your birthday even though it’s the wrong month it just means it’s the 13th…
Could this man be any more of a bellend?
He literally just thinks the world revolves around him doesn’t he😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched his little Ferrari-Lamborghini female/male instastory & it was all about getting more luxury vehicles.

He's lamenting not being able to use the Ferrari in September because all 4 kids can't fit into it & he would obviously need to use his bigger car which presumably would be his Range Rover. Instead he wants a Lamborghini Urus SUV & he's never related to Lambos cuz they're male & Ferrari's are female. Obviously, it has nothing to do with anything but being able to flex he has enough money to afford Ferrari's & Lamborghini's in his driveway.

What a douche!
He also did a weird story yesterday about filling up the petrol in his range rover, and posted the price of a full tank which was like £140 or something, literally who asked lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I really don't think any of the parents at the school are concerned about the car Jonathan is driving, they probably just want him to keep away from them and their children!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

What a douche!
I'm sorry but it makes me laugh - people on here saying they're running out of money etc and then him talking about Ferraris/lambos that most people on here could only dream of. They're not running out of money - he's having the last laugh at ye - he's living in a mansion with a fleet of cars, staff to do everything, a trophy wife, kids in private school. Don't spend yr time speculating about his financial situation, he's got tonnes more money than most of us!

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but it makes me laugh - people on here saying they're running out of money etc and then him talking about Ferraris/lambos that most people on here could only dream of. They're not running out of money - he's having the last laugh at ye - he's living in a mansion with a fleet of cars, staff to do everything, a trophy wife, kids in private school. Don't spend yr time speculating about his financial situation, he's got tonnes more money than most of us!
I agree, they are loaded!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Completely agree. Money isn’t an issue, they are loaded!! Morally bankrupt though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
are pretty grim especially around the Celtic tiger sprawling estates in the suburbs
That does not make the whole of a city like Dublin, with a rich heritage, into "a cesspit". London, Paris, and most other cities have similar areas, in which case, if you choose to think like that, all the cities round the world are cesspits. Is that Jonathan talking, by the way? The only place he might not regard as a cesspit would be Disneyland, and some of us might disagree with him there! What a juvenile way to think!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't disagree, but I think people are arguing more that they have a lifestyle that they can't sustain.
Their expenditure is through the roof, yet they don't have stable income. Also all the cars are just depreciating the minute they get them, they've probably stripped their house of value instead of adding any and they have overcommitted to the private school for 4 children.
They may have a lot of money but it's not going to be enough to sustain their lifestyle in the long run.

Reactions: 31
You need a lot of money to life somewhere really nice in Dublin. Average House prices are some of the highest in Europe. I agree though that parts of the city are pretty grim especially around the Celtic tiger sprawling estates in the suburbs
They showed the house he grew up in. It was nice. He did not live in poverty like he likes to claim.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree. I'm Irish and proud but as a largely Catholic country it's very backward in many ways. Only recently changing the laws around abortion and gay marriage for example.
You’ve got to be kidding me! Ireland was the first county in the world to legalise gay marriage through public vote.

What’s your problem?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching it right now! He made a good point in the very beginning saying that Jonathan and Anna are staying married for the money, that they're marriage is for business.
His idea of Anna and Jonathan having the munchhausen by proxy syndrome makes so much sense. Taking the fact that E2 likes to wear dresses into something like "he is so special and we need to support this poor little boy" kind of thing and getting attention and recognition for it is basically what the syndrome is.
It's all about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If it wasn't clear, this ☝🏻is what I was saying. Of course, they have money, but it's spent on bullshit that's not needed hence why he's a douche.

Reactions: 8
This is a video of wife meets my ex but its just a poster as some said.
I don't understand why people after so long need to mention their ex. Its like their still got an hold of them.
I am very surprised none of his exs or even Annas have come online or here about them.
Also why would he brag about having loads of one night stands. Sicko.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.