SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the house hasn’t been hoovered for one and a half weeks as their cleaning lady has been away!! 4 kids and 6 dogs!! Scummy central! At least Anna finally admitted being lazy and didn’t blame it on being soooooo busy 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She's doing what looks like piano homework with him, but can't be bothered to do actual homework with him? And her statement that she hasn't cleaned her floors in a week and a half because she's lazy is gross. They have dogs and kids and just because your cleaner hasn't come isn't an excuse to not clean. What in the ever-living hell is she doing all day long!!

So the house hasn’t been hoovered for one and a half weeks as their cleaning lady has been away!! 4 kids and 6 dogs!! Scummy central! At least Anna finally admitted being lazy and didn’t blame it on being soooooo busy 🤣
LOL we had the same idea at the same time!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's doing what looks like piano homework with him, but can't be bothered to do actual homework with him? And her statement that she hasn't cleaned her floors in a week and a half because she's lazy is gross. They have dogs and kids and just because your cleaner hasn't come isn't an excuse to not clean. What in the ever-living hell is she doing all day long!!

LOL we had the same idea at the same time!!
THIS 👇 is what she's doing all day! Clearly she's much too busy to hoover her house! I mean with ALL of her kids out of the house all day how is she to cook dinner AND hoover in that time frame??? She simply CAN NOT do it all guys. Cut her some slack. 🤣 #bossmom

Screenshot_20210512-160703_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel bad for their cleaner. Just because they have help with the house keeping doesn't mean they have to leave every single job undone or create mess. It doesn't take much to hoover your own house while it's quiet. It's gross that they even admitted its not been cleaned.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I was just in a habit of watching them, mostly as a background thing when doing other stuff and I thought why am I doing it? My problem is I'm too routine based! I'm afraid Zoe, Alfie and Niomi have had the chop too! :sneaky:
Good! They all belong in the trash.

Reactions: 6
Whenever any of us starts to feel sorry for Anna, please remember that time she was driving the Es home from school, laughing and teasing E2 because he was in the back, so desperate for a wee, he was crying and clearly very distressed. She even told E1 to make sure she was filming it. She’s a nasty piece of work and is in the position she’s in through her own laziness and choice. Every disgusting thing Jotato has done, has been with her permission or lack of giving a tit either way. She doesn’t deserve any sympathy from anyone, in my opinion...
She is mean, but I was just thinking how he got her a virgin and really young, it’s easy ti mess with someone’s brain at that age, she was also struggling mentally. All I wanted to say was that meybe she is waking up and realising how messed up her life is. I have always been an introvert, always liked staying at home, didn’t really care about going out. During the pandemic I had to really stay in, lost my job and became a ,,housewife”. I am struggling so hard, I can’t find my purpose, I feel like I’m just repeating the same day over and over again, my anxiety and panic atacks are flaring up, it’s not nice at all. I’ve only now realised how much actually going to work every day and grabbing coffe a couple times a month with friends meant to me. I still love my home and my family, but this is hard. I can’t understand how Anna did this for so long. While they were in Ireland things looked different, but I feel like he distanced her from her family and friends on purpose and this is not healthy. I don’t understand how she is still sane, if she actually is :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for their cleaner. Just because they have help with the house keeping doesn't mean they have to leave every single job undone or create mess. It doesn't take much to hoover your own house while it's quiet. It's gross that they even admitted its not been cleaned.
yes, i feel bad for the cleaner too.. i think it was in their old house, but alessia was sick in her bed and anna didn't bother- just left it for the cleaner to deal with :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why they don’t get a Roomba. It’s so easy and effective, especially when you have pets and small kids... and it’s not that expensive or there are other brands that make robot vacuums and mops. And I know we shouldn’t only blame the wife for not cleaning up, he could do it too, but he actually does sime sort of work...

View attachment 571617
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
Whenever I see her on Jonathan’s Instagram she’s sat on her flat arse on her phone. It’s a hard knock life deleting comments and blocking people isn’t it Anna

Reactions: 33
😡😡😡 so bloody lazy. If the kids are at school, tidy up? Maybe lay out some age appropriate activities for when they get home? Oh wait no she will just have the screens look after the kids.
I wish they would open their eyes. Being a parent is a JOB. You have to actively participate in your children’s lives. I’m always reading up on development milestones, schemas, what I can be doing to encourage and nurture my kids. It sickens me that they don’t. I would happily adopt all those kids and give them the attention the DESERVE AND NEED!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
J's instagram begging for attention baiting E2's other name is so obvious the boy is 7 they don't understand name changes due to gender fluidity, most boys who play dress up or moms and dads choose a different name, if the boy has decided he's changing his name then i wonder how did he come to that decision? he can wear 'girl' clothes and feel girly and still be eduardo. who's helping this boy actually understand what all this means for the future and what identity and gender mean. Plus the fact he says both E's read all the comments on their social medias who would let a child do that!?!?! no parent i know would expose young children to the hateful comments, put them on social media is one thing but also showing them how much hate they receive how traumatising!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
And the last time Pink was edgy was 20 years ago. If it's about the color pink, the color's edginess was much longer than that.
Completely irrelevant to this thread but I had to google Just Like A Pill as I didn’t believe it was 20 years old. 2002. Christ alive!! I still refuse to believe it was nearly two decades ago I bought that in woolies!

Reactions: 17
Completely irrelevant to this thread but I had to google Just Like A Pill as I didn’t believe it was 20 years old. 2002. Christ alive!! I still refuse to believe it was nearly two decades ago I bought that in woolies!
Holy moly now I feel old

Reactions: 6
Anna was doing the homework for him tonight 🙄🤦‍♀️
Fancy leaving the homework till just before bedtime and fancy filming it. How can a child possibly concentrate on the work while being filmed. E2 was just guessing at any answer and had no idea at all, he didn't learn a thing out of that and then Anna just told him the answer and filled it in. What a complete waste of time, he won't remember anything at all. I imagine most other parents at the school will show a real interest in helping their children learn properly without sticking a camera in front of them. I hope some of the teachers see how careless Anna is.

Reactions: 29
😡😡😡 so bloody lazy. If the kids are at school, tidy up? Maybe lay out some age appropriate activities for when they get home? Oh wait no she will just have the screens look after the kids.
I wish they would open their eyes. Being a parent is a JOB. You have to actively participate in your children’s lives. I’m always reading up on development milestones, schemas, what I can be doing to encourage and nurture my kids. It sickens me that they don’t. I would happily adopt all those kids and give them the attention the DESERVE AND NEED!!!
Anna is only interested in her children when they are making money

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why they don’t get a Roomba. It’s so easy and effective, especially when you have pets and small kids... and it’s not that expensive or there are other brands that make robot vacuums and mops. And I know we shouldn’t only blame the wife for not cleaning up, he could do it too, but he actually does sime sort of work...

View attachment 571617
[/QUOTE]
They won't be getting on unless they're gifted one or sponsored by them

Reactions: 14
#CancelChrissyTeigen #CancelAnnaSaccone these “mothers” are deranged. In Anna’s case, imagine having someone in her life who enables her ED? Well now imagine Jonathan has a filming disorder. Anna enables him to addictively film their kids lives. If we get people to pull the plug on her, it’s the only way to get Jonathan closer to accountability.

Reactions: 10
I saw that she tweeted a few days ago (that seems to be the one place she still pops up on every now and then) about Harry Styles filming a new movie near her place and I know that the movie he's in is being filmed in Brighton, so I assumed she was still there. Wouldn't be surprised if she keeps going back and forth to her mum, though. I know she somehow managed to get over there at the beginning of the year despite being in lockdown.

Well their mum posted in January that she missed her, so unless she moved back between then and now I do still think she’s in Brighton. I like Erika, she seems unproblematic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.