SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not
They're called D4 accents (affluent area of Dublin). Not sure where A got her accent because she's from feckin Cork. It's a stupid put on accent.

You pronounce the word dart as "dorsh" and park as "pork"... you get the idea 😂
Not impressing anyone, the whole of Dublin is a cesspit.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Anna was doing the homework for him tonight 🙄🤦‍♀️
He kept getting up to mess with the camera, you can't learn like that. Also, why do it on the floor that hasn't been vacuumed in a week and a half? Use the table or your office desk, that way it can actually see some work

Reactions: 19
Not

Not to get off topic but no need to be rude! I am from Dublin and live in a good area with good people!

Also we don’t claim Jono, as annoying as it is even comparing his accent to a stereotypical D4 accent is insulting to the residents of D4! He’s adopted his own accent void of any distinguishable Irish accents

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think they should move back to ireland. Anna was so close to her mum and regulary visited in the vlogs. Is there any need for an 'online family' to be in London / England? They'd probably do better marketing themselves as an irish family living IN Ireland.
I think they are better off in England and we will say no more about that.

Reactions: 3
J's instagram begging for attention baiting E2's other name is so obvious the boy is 7 they don't understand name changes due to gender fluidity, most boys who play dress up or moms and dads choose a different name, if the boy has decided he's changing his name then i wonder how did he come to that decision? he can wear 'girl' clothes and feel girly and still be eduardo. who's helping this boy actually understand what all this means for the future and what identity and gender mean. Plus the fact he says both E's read all the comments on their social medias who would let a child do that!?!?! no parent i know would expose young children to the hateful comments, put them on social media is one thing but also showing them how much hate they receive how traumatising!
Its dispicable and nasty

I think they should move back to ireland. Anna was so close to her mum and regulary visited in the vlogs. Is there any need for an 'online family' to be in London / England? They'd probably do better marketing themselves as an irish family living IN Ireland.
Considering both try to make as little connection to actually "being Irish" or "living in Ireland" as possible hellloooo fake accents 🥴🤭 and Anna adopting anything but her Irish heritage, Ireland doesn't want them back, seriously. That's coming from an Irish person living in the UK who doesn't pretend they don't have an Irish accent. They're an embarrassment the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not
Dublin is a fantastic place full of history and culture from people all around the world, sure there's terrible places and people within but I really think the good outshines the bad.... definitely not a cesspit....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I couldn’t watch their live. They are infuriating. She is so out of touch. And him standing there nodding away while she talked. It’s almost like he’s brought along his trophy wife to be the spokesperson for the awful tit that they are doing (Her Botox eye really looks ridiculous). Banging on about how her 7 year old kid consents to his life being shown to the world. WTAF.
So sick of them harping on about how people are bullying E2 for wearing a dress. Why are they being so ignorant? I would say that most people are all for kids being kids and doing whatever they want to do to be happy, 99% of the people are outraged about them exploiting their children for views - not the fact that he wears dresses. That’s all there is to it. I have a 7 year old, and I can honestly tell you that my child would be absolutely horrified if they found out I was uploading videos of them to the internet where they were in bed sleeping, waking up, in their pyjamas, brushing teeth, having arguments, eating food, playing - if they knew that every single teacher, parent and student in their school could see all of that about them - their entire town / city / country…. It blows my mind how they think that is ok. And alright, let’s say the kids ask to be in them and love the spotlight - they have created children that are far too aware about looks and bullying and harassment and mean names and body confidence issues. They are 7 and 9. They have stolen their innocence and their childhood. Why on earth would you not want to protect your child from the harsh realities of the world for as long as you can - why does a 7 year old kid need to be dealing with this sort of stuff at such a young age. Ergh, it really breaks my heart. The number of people that seem to be standing up for them really astounds me as well.
One thing that we (people that disagree with exploitation of minors) can do is please unfollow any of their social media. Do not be a subscriber or follower just to hate watch. Don’t leave angry comments, it’s all just engagement for them. They are thriving off the backlash they are getting. Don’t add to it! Leave your thoughts and comments here, not on their pages.
At the end of the day, all the drama and outrage at the moment hasn’t been about gender issues… it comes down to a parenting issue. These parents are throwing their young children into a massive social media pool of risk and opening them up to so much danger. There is a reason that children under the age of 13 shouldn’t have social media profiles. Because they are not equipped with the ability to safely navigate the social media danger zones.
J’s TikTok wouldn’t exist without the kids. Where are the videos of just him doing something? Oh, but yes not making money off them right??
Such a long rant, but I’m just a bit dumbstruck right now that this is actually going on and these people are being supported by so many…!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Not to get off topic but no need to be rude! I am from Dublin and live in a good area with good people!

Also we don’t claim Jono, as annoying as it is even comparing his accent to a stereotypical D4 accent is insulting to the residents of D4! He’s adopted his own accent void of any distinguishable Irish accents
Just my opinion. I lived in various parts so know what I'm talking about. Horrible place

That is a bizarre thing to say.
I'm not from Dublin but my husband is and I'm Irish. A cesspit? Who rattled your cage?
It's not bizzare at all. Dublin is not a very nice place in my opinion.

QUOTE="PandoraSkye, post: 4924050, member: 63847"]
Dublin is a fantastic place full of history and culture from people all around the world, sure there's terrible places and people within but I really think the good outshines the bad.... definitely not a cesspit....
[/QUOTE]
Spoken like a true Dub! Thinking it's far better than it actually is. I've worked and lived there as well as many other places in the world, and in my opinion it is not a nice place.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Just my opinion. I lived in various parts so know what I'm talking about. Horrible place

It's not bizzare at all. Dublin is not a very nice place in my opinion.

QUOTE="PandoraSkye, post: 4924050, member: 63847"]
Spoken like a true Dub! Thinking it's far better than it actually is. I've worked and lived there as well as many other places in the world, and in my opinion it is not a nice place.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not from Dublin at all, I'm born and bread in the south east ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t watch their live. They are infuriating. She is so out of touch. And him standing there nodding away while she talked. It’s almost like he’s brought along his trophy wife to be the spokesperson for the awful tit that they are doing (Her Botox eye really looks ridiculous). Banging on about how her 7 year old kid consents to his life being shown to the world. WTAF.
So sick of them harping on about how people are bullying E2 for wearing a dress. Why are they being so ignorant? I would say that most people are all for kids being kids and doing whatever they want to do to be happy, 99% of the people are outraged about them exploiting their children for views - not the fact that he wears dresses. That’s all there is to it. I have a 7 year old, and I can honestly tell you that my child would be absolutely horrified if they found out I was uploading videos of them to the internet where they were in bed sleeping, waking up, in their pyjamas, brushing teeth, having arguments, eating food, playing - if they knew that every single teacher, parent and student in their school could see all of that about them - their entire town / city / country…. It blows my mind how they think that is ok. And alright, let’s say the kids ask to be in them and love the spotlight - they have created children that are far too aware about looks and bullying and harassment and mean names and body confidence issues. They are 7 and 9. They have stolen their innocence and their childhood. Why on earth would you not want to protect your child from the harsh realities of the world for as long as you can - why does a 7 year old kid need to be dealing with this sort of stuff at such a young age. Ergh, it really breaks my heart. The number of people that seem to be standing up for them really astounds me as well.
One thing that we (people that disagree with exploitation of minors) can do is please unfollow any of their social media. Do not be a subscriber or follower just to hate watch. Don’t leave angry comments, it’s all just engagement for them. They are thriving off the backlash they are getting. Don’t add to it! Leave your thoughts and comments here, not on their pages.
At the end of the day, all the drama and outrage at the moment hasn’t been about gender issues… it comes down to a parenting issue. These parents are throwing their young children into a massive social media pool of risk and opening them up to so much danger. There is a reason that children under the age of 13 shouldn’t have social media profiles. Because they are not equipped with the ability to safely navigate the social media danger zones.
J’s TikTok wouldn’t exist without the kids. Where are the videos of just him doing something? Oh, but yes not making money off them right??
Such a long rant, but I’m just a bit dumbstruck right now that this is actually going on and these people are being supported by so many…!
I did a degree in early childhood and according to the law united nations and uncrc children 0-8 are deemed incapable of giving consent even if they're 'fully informed' as they are deemed to not be able to understand the wider context and any consequences so the fact she keeps waflfing about his consent to be filmed his consent to post is wrong anyways. But it's them as parents who give the consent on his behalf and that's the blooming issue they're consenting to things he doesn't know about yet, doesn't understand that whens he's older this will be online forever etc

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Going to Ireland is not going to take their problems away. As a half Irish half Scottish person I can tell you that if they think English people have strong opinions it is nothing compare to the Irish and Scotts! They should know that being Irish themselves.

I think it would be nice for Anna though because she really does seem to be isolated here away from her Mum.

Reactions: 11
Has Anna had her nose done 👀 maybe not but it looks different 🧐
Wouldn't it look a lot better if she had? I always notice her nose in a negative way, from the front at least, and I attribute that to ageing and weight gain. Her nose used to look really cute in the past.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think that if Jonathan was to put a label on his sexuality/gender or to come out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, he'll start to say that all the backlash they're getting is some sort of homophobia. No, Jonathan, you're just a predatory asshole. Also, it's pride month next month. What better way to use his midlife crisis and exploit his children for even more attention!

Reactions: 17
I honestly think that if Jonathan was to put a label on his sexuality/gender or to come out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, he'll start to say that all the backlash they're getting is some sort of homophobia. No, Jonathan, you're just a predatory asshole. Also, it's pride month next month. What better way to use his midlife crisis and exploit his children for even more attention!
Im not so sure he would be accepted and get the support he thinks he would from that community. He has exploited Eduardo so much, people are angry about that.

Reactions: 10
I think it would be nice for Anna though because she really does seem to be isolated here away from her Mum.
I always thought that it was odd her Mum didn't come over to visit more - if they can afford to send 4 kids to private school they can afford to fly her over every other month for a week visit or whatever.
Obviously it's been a while due to the pandemic, but she only seemed to visit around the kids birthdays in the past so maybe 3 times a year? Given that Eduardo & Alessia's birthday are close together.

Reactions: 12
I did a degree in early childhood and according to the law united nations and uncrc children 0-8 are deemed incapable of giving consent even if they're 'fully informed' as they are deemed to not be able to understand the wider context and any consequences so the fact she keeps waflfing about his consent to be filmed his consent to post is wrong anyways. But it's them as parents who give the consent on his behalf and that's the blooming issue they're consenting to things he doesn't know about yet, doesn't understand that whens he's older this will be online forever etc
I have a question that maybe you could answer. The sacconejolys clearly stated they were not giving consent and that this prolonged and extremely widespread invasion of privacy of a minor child was being left up to the minor child. In your country would a family court judge find this lack of consent a form of neglect?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.