SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should move back to ireland. Anna was so close to her mum and regulary visited in the vlogs. Is there any need for an 'online family' to be in London / England? They'd probably do better marketing themselves as an irish family living IN Ireland.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been shared but I feel this is just the perfect example of him completely missing the point: you can’t say “I’m sure you will” and “but that’s not my place to say”, I understand he’s saying it’s not his place to tell people the name specifically but how can you be sure without stating your involvement in a decision that shouldn’t be yours at all? Sorry I’m an English grad in publishing so I’m probably overthinking exact word choice but it still annoys me that he keeps inserting himself into decisions that aren’t his own

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I presume Lego will be because it’s aimed at older children (and actually dangerous for under 3s).
Is there a reason that in most of the ADs they do that it's only the E's? Like the Lego & Freeman's ones recently?
I mean obviously they shouldn't be using any of their children to make money from but just curious why they don't include all the children or the A's much?

Reactions: 5
Ok I found mysel on this thread after reading about this dude on the Paul stentson thread. I've followed both him and his wives Instagram page..... Are they Irish or American? I can't work out the accents at all. Google says Irish but they sound American?? 🤔
They're called D4 accents (affluent area of Dublin). Not sure where A got her accent because she's from feckin Cork. It's a stupid put on accent.

They're called D4 accents (affluent area of Dublin). Not sure where A got her accent because she's from feckin Cork. It's a stupid put on accent.
You pronounce the word dart as "dorsh" and park as "pork"... you get the idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way that Eduardo said Jonthan was cheating on Anna sounded so scripted, I bet he was told to say that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
On saying that, even Chrissy doesn't exploit her kids half as much as J and A do!

He looks like those stupid articles in the dailymail of parents pulling a sad pose because their precious child broke the school dress code and was reprimanded about it... hang on, that sounds familiar!
Compo face

View attachment 569687
Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him?
Big Man Jon is too much of a coward to go out wearing a dress or a skirt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have attached a page from the SJ’s school’s Safeguarding Policy. I’ve highlighted everything I think is applicable: more than enough to investigate the situation further.

The parents’ lack of insight is further evidence that there is a problem!

E151E78F-5284-4792-BFD7-D4C6D8D96132.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Apologies if this has already been shared but I feel this is just the perfect example of him completely missing the point: you can’t say “I’m sure you will” and “but that’s not my place to say”, I understand he’s saying it’s not his place to tell people the name specifically but how can you be sure without stating your involvement in a decision that shouldn’t be yours at all? Sorry I’m an English grad in publishing so I’m probably overthinking exact word choice but it still annoys me that he keeps inserting himself into decisions that aren’t his own
So Eduardo has a name for his girl character, who cares?

Reactions: 11
How many have they lost altogether? I swear they hit 3m at one point?
They never quite got to 2 milliion.
I remember Jono saying if he got to 2 mill he would reveal Andreas name.
Him and Emilia were sat in front of the live subscribers count.
They never got there and it was all downhill from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Good for you! And I know youtube are slowly clearing out bot and inactive accounts. From their views, I had say about 150k true subs MAXIUM. And i feel thats generous.
I was just in a habit of watching them, mostly as a background thing when doing other stuff and I thought why am I doing it? My problem is I'm too routine based! I'm afraid Zoe, Alfie and Niomi have had the chop too! :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes! The ginger part! Do you remember how annoyed she was when peopled said he was ginger? She BLOCKED people for it! As for Eduardo, the fact the he didn’t want to be seen in girl’s clothes and only played dress-up with his sister speaks volumes!! Anna coerced him by showing him the photo of a bot TWICE his age, wearing dresses in public. I bet that she mentioned how famous the child is and what an amazing life he has! She also slipped and said that kids do what their parents do. Well, the fact that she has only exposed Eduardo to make-up and girly clothes, as she never got as excited about his clothes/toys as she did with Emilia (remember her saying she won’t play with his trucks with him as she doesn’t like them and she’d much rather play with Emilia’s dolls?), as well as Jonathan probs cross-dressing in the house and saying

Has anyone seen Anna’s insta story today, singing ,,
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
'Stead of makin' me better
You keep makin' me ill”? I couldn’t help but think this was about Jonathan. I kinda feel sorry for her
Whenever any of us starts to feel sorry for Anna, please remember that time she was driving the Es home from school, laughing and teasing E2 because he was in the back, so desperate for a wee, he was crying and clearly very distressed. She even told E1 to make sure she was filming it. She’s a nasty piece of work and is in the position she’s in through her own laziness and choice. Every disgusting thing Jotato has done, has been with her permission or lack of giving a tit either way. She doesn’t deserve any sympathy from anyone, in my opinion...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Everytime this family do something I think they can’t get any worse! As a child my brother had a “girl” name I would call him when we’d dress up etc, he wasn’t trans he was a child using his imagination and having fun. Poor Eduardo is having this forced on him and I dread to think how it’ll affect him in years to come 😞 poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Guys, I'm shocked at J.
I unsubbed ages ago and just came across them on insta again tonight.
So I think J appears to be coming out as possibly gay? From the 'adventure' he's banging on about?
(nothing wrong with being gay, don't get me wrong)
It's just that he appears to be doing this off the back of some kind of mental breakdown and that's the bit I'm shocked at.
He seems almost unwell and needs some support.
Obviously I think A will stick it out with him forever as they are 'best friends'
But I just needed to share as I'm genuinely shocked at his content in recent days and weeks.

Reactions: 8
This only speculation, but base on tonight's video and the lack of tiktoks's, the meeting at the school I am guessing must have covered the lack of homework Jonathan and Anna were do with the children (if I remember correctly Eduardo was 16 books behind in his reading over Easter). Also the amount of time Eduardo was spending doing tiktok's was probably also brought up.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
not sure if it’s a breakdown, a cry for help, a phase or attention seeking! Weird whatever it is, mind.

Guys, I'm shocked at J.
I unsubbed ages ago and just came across them on insta again tonight.
So I think J appears to be coming out as possibly gay? From the 'adventure' he's banging on about?
(nothing wrong with being gay, don't get me wrong)
It's just that he appears to be doing this off the back of some kind of mental breakdown and that's the bit I'm shocked at.
He seems almost unwell and needs some support.
Obviously I think A will stick it out with him forever as they are 'best friends'
But I just needed to share as I'm genuinely shocked at his content in recent days and weeks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.