SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Jonathan in the lego ad at all? None of it makes any sense. And were E1 and E2 part of the “contract” Jonathan signed with Lego when he agreed to promote Lego?
That's the worst ad I have ever seen! Playing with Lego should be creative, making the most of your imagination, no? Wtf was he thinking? Lazy bum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So overall after watching that IGTV there is no conclusion we are no further advanced in knowing what J Journey is (not that I expected anything from J on that part in IGTV, but) or what really actually happened in their "worst week" no official concrete information or admission about anything really other than what we already know and that is they will continue to exploit their kids and blame everyone else except themselves.

Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic, but I saw someone mention Erika several pages back and I have been wondering this for ages...where the hell is she? She hasn't posted on Instagram in months, no videos in years. How the hell is she affording her Brighton lifestyle? Did she get an actual job or something? Why is she hiding away???

Reactions: 15
Why is Jonathan in the lego ad at all? None of it makes any sense. And were E1 and E2 part of the “contract” Jonathan signed with Lego when he agreed to promote Lego? On the live they insisted their kids aren’t part of their business model and when they are labor laws are applicable. 🙄 I’m curious if they put their kids cut of the earnings in a trust for them or if the kids are the ones paying for their own schooling.
Because it was to promote the show Legomasters, a show in which adults get challenges to build from Lego. A bit like GBBO or Sewing Bee. There's a Dutch version, my sister and her family watch it and it has really increased their interest in Lego. My BIL and the kids are very much into it now, and are always trying to think of new things to make.

If only the SJs would watch TV with their kids, if only they played with their kids. If only they realised that Lego can be such an educational toy, playing with it can help with motor skills, creativity, learning how to read and follow instructions, and of course it can be such a lovely activity to do with your children... but nope, they'll just shove the kids in the playroom with a box and they'll have to figure it all of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic, but I saw someone mention Erika several pages back and I have been wondering this for ages...where the hell is she? She hasn't posted on Instagram in months, no videos in years. How the hell is she affording her Brighton lifestyle? Did she get an actual job or something? Why is she hiding away???
Maybe she’s not in Brighton any more.. 🤷🏽‍♀️ moved back to her Mums perhaps.
Never understood how she afforded to live, buy nice furniture for her flat etc.

Reactions: 13
Someone suggested she was no longer in Brighton but there is no confirmation. Erika became popular solely through association to Anna. Her "work" on her Youtube channel or Instagram was never consistent enough to warrant that kind of following. She has been in a bad place for basically forever, aimlessly drifting through her life, dabbling in social media but never really finding her way. She has mentioned that she has mental health issues (as every woman in that family does) but it never became clear what she was doing about it. She didn't seem to enjoy doing Youtube, yet never had any aspiration to go to university or do some kind of apprenticeship or training. I think seeing Anna's success on social media ruined her for life. She seems totally unwilling to work for anything. I could imagine she moved back to her mother but that is pure speculation.

Erika seems to be active on Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Maybe she’s not in Brighton any more.. 🤷🏽‍♀️ moved back to her Mums perhaps.
Never understood how she afforded to live, buy nice furniture for her flat etc.
I saw that she tweeted a few days ago (that seems to be the one place she still pops up on every now and then) about Harry Styles filming a new movie near her place and I know that the movie he's in is being filmed in Brighton, so I assumed she was still there. Wouldn't be surprised if she keeps going back and forth to her mum, though. I know she somehow managed to get over there at the beginning of the year despite being in lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes! The ginger part! Do you remember how annoyed she was when peopled said he was ginger? She BLOCKED people for it! As for Eduardo, the fact the he didn’t want to be seen in girl’s clothes and only played dress-up with his sister speaks volumes!! Anna coerced him by showing him the photo of a bot TWICE his age, wearing dresses in public. I bet that she mentioned how famous the child is and what an amazing life he has! She also slipped and said that kids do what their parents do. Well, the fact that she has only exposed Eduardo to make-up and girly clothes, as she never got as excited about his clothes/toys as she did with Emilia (remember her saying she won’t play with his trucks with him as she doesn’t like them and she’d much rather play with Emilia’s dolls?), as well as Jonathan probs cross-dressing in the house and saying

Has anyone seen Anna’s insta story today, singing ,,
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
'Stead of makin' me better
You keep makin' me ill”? I couldn’t help but think this was about Jonathan. I kinda feel sorry for her
The bit about anna,,,, no , she is playing us,

Ok I found mysel on this thread after reading about this dude on the Paul stentson thread. I've followed both him and his wives Instagram page..... Are they Irish or American? I can't work out the accents at all. Google says Irish but they sound American?? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Ok I found mysel on this thread after reading about this dude on the Paul stentson thread. I've followed both him and his wives Instagram page..... Are they Irish or American? I can't work out the accents at all. Google says Irish but they sound American?? 🤔
As an American, those accents are in no way American.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I guess Anna doesn't lay in bed anymore to block people on Instagram. Given its her ful time job she does it lounging in her "office" she uses for making her Ocado orders
View attachment 570762
Forget everything I've said about her. She IS a #hardworkingmomof4
Her computer isn't even on 😂 This woman is a joke.
But hey, look how busy she is... She definitely needs a nanny to look after her kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what else annoys me about this cretin....when he says how mad it is that HE’S gained so and so many followers on Tik Tok....let’s be straight, your kids gained the followers..

just as he leached on to YouTube, changed his childhood in to how he’s always wanted to be a filmmaker and that’s why he started vlogging....you’re nothing if lazy Anna didn’t have a channel and your tik tok would tank like all your YouTube channels had it not been for the kids!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The only thing he did without the kids was his film, and that never got shown in theatres and at film festivals like he said it would .....

Reactions: 18
Sorry if I offended you.... It genuinely sounded like the closest accent I could compare it to...
Also as an Irish person... There's no way their accents are Irish 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
You didn't offend me. It's bad enough Anna was born here & can claim American status, but her accent isn't derived from any east coast/northeast city from which she was born. Thank God the leprechaun gnome isn't 1 of ours.

To both...🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Basically they will claim American/Italian/German/French heritage but they've both spent most of their lives in Ireland, before they moved to England 7 years ago they were full Irish accents but now for some reason they sound like teenagers who grew up watching American YouTuber....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If only they ever built Legos as a family. My BIL spents hours coming up with new creations with his kids, they love it. No cameras other than my sis sharing the result with our family.
What? You mean...no hold on...your sister doesnt plaster it all over social media? If its not online did it even happen? Take note Saccone Phonies: not everything has to be online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is there a reason that in most of the ADs they do that it's only the E's? Like the Lego & Freeman's ones recently?
I mean obviously they shouldn't be using any of their children to make money from but just curious why they don't include all the children or the A's much?

Reactions: 9
Is there a reason that in most of the ADs they do that it's only the E's? Like the Lego & Freeman's ones recently?
I mean obviously they shouldn't be using any of their children to make money from but just curious why they don't include all the children or the A's much?
The As can’t find much except look cute where as Eduardo and Emilia take direction and act.

I’d be curious what percentage of their sponsored content has the kids front and center and part of the #ad. Yesterday Anna insisted the kids don’t “work” and aren’t exploited, however, that’s not true! Look at the lego ad, the kids are very much part of the sell. That’s exploitation of your kids and child labor.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.