SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's between 2 motorways. All that noise & pollution. The road is probably full of snobs that couldn't afford a nicer location.
Yes, the location near the motorways is awful but "dive" suggested a really rough neighbourhood. The previous owners of the house were quite different from the SJs and their next door neighbours are much older and seem respectable. There may be more SJ types there, I don't know. I feel sorry for the neighbours, There is some interesting info about the houses online and their history but I am not going to reveal the location on here. They have really destroyed the house and garden, If the area is called a dive, it's probably down to the SJs. I wonder if their former landlord managed to repair any damage they did to the previous house and garden!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lego as a brand is known to promote diversity. They have for decades promoted the toys are for kids - not specific genders. The "To Parents" pamphlet is from the 1970s.

Again, playing devil's advocate.
Okay Jono and Anna’s lego PR person.... that’s not our point here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched the IG and thought to myself they are the biggest bunch of twats ever. Liers, truth stretchers, kid exploiters, and overall narcissists. He said they don't make any money from tik tok and we all know that's a bunch of BS because he wouldn't be on there if he didn't. I just don't understand how they can say what they say with a straight face. Reminds me of that Nikki girl that killed her dog, same type of people.
Today's vlog was just awful. The dogs going at it. They were so loud I had to turn down my speakers. I couldn't put up with that every day. A-1 making her brother cry and it was left in the vlog. She is literally teasing her brother and they think that's okay for the world to see she's being a brat. No redirection nothing said to her. It's horrible parenting those poor children.
Then Eddy running around with the camera and him shoving it in his face. This kind of thing is used by unsavory people. He was opening and closing his mouth and making weird sounds. This kinda tit ends up on weirdo sites and Jojo could care the duck less. They don't look over their vlogs. If they did that means that Jojo meant to show his kids private parts and other situations on purpose. I'm now convinced after today's announcement that they put thought into their content that he is working with these sickos.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is Jonathan in the lego ad at all? None of it makes any sense. And were E1 and E2 part of the “contract” Jonathan signed with Lego when he agreed to promote Lego? On the live they insisted their kids aren’t part of their business model and when they are labor laws are applicable. 🙄 I’m curious if they put their kids cut of the earnings in a trust for them or if the kids are the ones paying for their own schooling.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see in the latest vlog when Anna grabbed Andrea by the wrist?! Jesus she had it at such a dangerous position she could have harmed him. Then to record him crying is just sick!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anna’s whole point about eye color is a false comparison. I’m guessing she’s thinking of that American teacher who back in the 1960s or 1970s used eye color to teach her class about racism. Anna is saying people object to Eduardo picking his clothes and he’s being attacked because he’s picks dresses and skirts.

No Anna, that’s not it. A more accurate comparison would be white vlogging parents who had a black child and constantly told the world that this is their black child. “Here are kids and here is my black kid. Time to pick up my daughter and my black son from piano!” That’s ridiculous! (I’m black for what it’s worth)

Sure tell your kids about sexism snd racism but make it age appropriate. Don’t have your kids read about people who specifically “hate” them!
That is such white privledge to use Jane Elliots racism teaching method. It is NOT the same thing. AT ALL. As it has been established before, they are racists. Jonathan and his white male oppression. Hahahahaha they know nothing of oppression and discrimination.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How pissed is Jono going to be tomorrow after watching the Brit awards? God forbid Mnek & Billy Porter both dressed in 'non gender fluid' outfits well in all honesty they dressed in perhaps outfits more (dare I say it) more suited to females!!! You do you Jono wearing your leggings and long line tee shirts while prancing about the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because we talk about narcissists so much I keep getting this #ad when I'm on the board 🤣
Anyone else getting this #ad?
Maybe I should click it and get some pointers to help better word my posts directed at these 2 twit waffles!!

View attachment 570323
AHAHAHAHA SAME HERE!! I was literally just about to make this exact post! 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could the thing that has upset them be that they had told the school they were taking the kids out of school, for a holiday, or even months living in another country- America?

could the school have told them that they strongly disagree and if they choose to go ahead with the plans, the children’s spaces at that school will be revoked, because they do not agree the children would benefit from living in a different country- over getting an education?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 570278Anna follows Chrissy Teigen. I think this explains EVERYTHING. Both are insanely deranged women. Very similar personalities and disgusting “sense of humor.”🤢🥵 p3d0 women’s club.
Says it ALL 🤮🤮🤮 Omg and Anna would probably jump down your throat claiming that those tweets aren’t real and that they were staged by “trolls” and “haters” coming after her because they simply “don’t like her.” Oh I could really go on about this topic as I feel very passionately about what went down regarding this whole “pizza” gate thing. But I don’t want to digress too much. Anna and Chrissy though, two identical peas in a pod of sickness and evil. Especially when you take into consideration Anna’s love of calling her own son “Mr. Delicious.” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s things like that with the strange comments from Emilia claiming she’s woken up at night while “daddy takes pictures of me” 🤢🤢 makes me really question if there serious ped0philic acts going on behind the scenes..... I want to vomit.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Glad you said it. Must make her feel great. I'm not a jealous woman. I know there are women out there who are better looking than I am. I'll be the first to notice a beautiful woman out in public or on television. But if my husband tried to bring things like that into our home, then I feel it is only right that I should be able to plaster pictures of Shemar Moore, Jason Momoa, and Kenta Seki all over the place to show him what a "real man should look like." Yes, I am that wife. ;) Respect, it works both ways.
And for their 7 year old to panthe camera onto the pictures and say ;my dad is cheating on my mom,,,,wtf,

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And for their 7 year old to panthe camera onto the pictures and say ;my dad is cheating on my mom,,,,wtf,
That part was so disturbing. Also, the fact the children had no idea where their parents are was so strange. The moment they had A1, it became disinterested in being parents and then became obsessed with having nannies on hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Please correct me if I’m confused but there was a recent video where Anna was upset and she was talking about her mums bday and then Jonathon added a clip in to say ‘go watch my Igtv where I explain why she’s upset’. When I watched the igtv he’s basically going on about himself and his usual ‘I’m misunderstood’ crap. So I feel like he was taking the attention away from Anna and putting it on himself. Hope you guys can understand my point😂. But I feel like he rudely interrupted Anna’s story to make it about himself - also I haven’t looked through all this thread so I’m not sure if this point has been made already

Reactions: 20
Says it ALL 🤮🤮🤮 Omg and Anna would probably jump down your throat claiming that those tweets aren’t real and that they were staged by “trolls” and “haters” coming after her because they simply “don’t like her.” Oh I could really go on about this topic as I feel very passionately about what went down regarding this whole “pizza” gate thing. But I don’t want to digress too much. Anna and Chrissy though, two identical peas in a pod of sickness and evil. Especially when you take into consideration Anna’s love of calling her own son “Mr. Delicious.” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s things like that with the strange comments from Emilia claiming she’s woken up at night while “daddy takes pictures of me” 🤢🤢 makes me really question if there serious ped0philic acts going on behind the scenes.....
I hear you loud and clear. ✊🏻🧨🤢

Reactions: 5
I wish J didn't have to be the center of attention on the live video.🙄 it would be interesting to hear Anna's perspective on what it's like to have a cross dressing husband especially as she was laughing at his choices on her Instagram. I also wonder her opinion on his Instagram posts.. with all the pouting and whether she would feel ok with J doing the school run in his skirt.
That would actually be an interesting video! But he always seems to take over and make it all from his perspective. She would have definitely would have been more successful on her own.

I'm just watching the live & when Jonathan mentions an ex (really unnecessarily??) It seems like Anna's face drops. Looks like she's uncomfortable with him mentioning it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Let's flood lego with comments about the sacconejolys!
You can just email lego about your concerns. They then look into the person they have partnered with and feed back to you. Several did it for one Influencer and they've not promoted Lego since

• Heart
I'm just watching the live & when Jonathan mentions an ex (really unnecessarily??) It seems like Anna's face drops. Looks like she's uncomfortable with him mentioning it.
Like they'vebeen together 10+ years, why would you ever bring up an ex, that stuff is waaaay in the past. I'm sure any of his ex's would be absolutely mortified to know he still speaks of them.. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.