SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like they'vebeen together 10+ years, why would you ever bring up an ex, that stuff is waaaay in the past. I'm sure any of his ex's would be absolutely mortified to know he still speaks of them.. 😬
Yeah i was thinking that.. I've been with my partner the same amount of time and it would be strange to start talking about past relationships now. They are just irrelevant. The way Jono mentioned his ex who was exactly the same as him.. insinuating they made a very passionate, fiery couple was quite harsh for anna. Especially as he knows she hasn't had a serious relationship prior to him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I agree with you 100%, in one of Anna's recent IGTV video someone in the comments asked her about Jonathan's Journey and how does she feel about it and she said
“People are getting it so wrong” ( on their interpretation about J new him/journey) and
"Incidently I actually told him to do this ages ago but obviously wasn't ready but I am the one who told him what I thought he should do more on his channel in terms of social media is basically this, don't want to say I'm amazing, but like”.

She looked well chuffed with herself and was boasting it was her idea to put it out there. She definitely plays an integral role in on the state of play that gets aired on their social media, so yes, she ain’t no wallflower they are in it together.
This makes me think that it’s a whole lot of whataboutery, trying to make out the journey is about gender/sexuality issues when in fact he is probably just copying Louise Pentland.
She made a move with her channel a few years ago to make it more for adults. Chats about sex / adult themes.
She was successful enough in that her channel views have never really dropped.
She’s pulling in a lot more than Jofus anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah i was thinking that.. I've been with my partner the same amount of time and it would be strange to start talking about past relationships now. They are just irrelevant. The way Jono mentioned his ex who was exactly the same as him.. insinuating they made a very passionate, fiery couple was quite harsh for anna. Especially as he knows she hasn't had a serious relationship prior to him.
What exactly did he say about his ex? , I can't sit through that whole video.

Reactions: 3
So, according to both of them, Eduardo has been dressing up in girl's clothing for years but, not on camera. It was only when he saw Emma Willis' 13 year old on IG, dressed as a girl - that he realised it was ok to do so. Firstly, Emma's eldest child IS a girl (called Izzie - 'Wizz' for short)....she was on camera in pink shorts and T shirt and we only see the back of her. Emma's son, Ace, is 9 year's old ...all we see of him is that he likes to wear pink and he has shoulder length hair. From what I can see on IG, he only wears shorts/jeans. Emma does not show her children's faces to the media or social media. My own son loves the colour pink and at the moment, his hair is bright pink but, he's in a rock band and had a long term gf.

Anna points out in her live that her and jonathan started the Youtube channel without their children - as they weren't born (stating the obvious lol)...... and the children don't make them money! So, if their children don't make them money, why show them at all ?

Had a quick scour of the internet and their house isn't up for sale.....so, I'm guessing that the situation they're going through is with the school ?

Reactions: 27
The level of cringe I experience when Anna dances around her kitchen singing. It’s a level unknown to man

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Had a quick scour of the internet and their house isn't up for sale.....so, I'm guessing that the situation they're going through is with the school
I feel like they'd have a hard time getting an offer Jono would be happy with - given how he thinks he's "put so much work into it and improved it so much like".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have no problem with people cross dressing or being gender fluid...you do you boo and all that..
BUT
I think this is inappropriate, especially for a "family friendly" kids targeting ad.....
Like that ridiculous outfit J is wearing, the skirt is one wrong move away from exposing himself....
Those poor kids have to be around that ...

Also I have to note.... for someone "finally being his real self"..I've never seen him so uncomfortable with himself...🙄
Im so with you on this.
We’ve all seen E2 growing up and dressing as he pleases and no one cares. It’s who he is. It’s only now that it’s a hot topic that J’s jumped on it and exploited him. We’re all cool with E2 just the way he is, we just want him to be properly supported in every way as adults, as viewers and as parents ourselves.
HOWEVER - J’s attempts at his gender fluidity and dressing actually seems to be a way of him dressing provocatively (not in an attractive way) and being overtly sexual. He’s forever lifting his skirt and giving as much ball bulge as he can. Kind of in a voyeuristic way. He’s not okay. And he just keeps chucking more and more fuel on his raging narcissistic fires. The more people pull him up the more he will push harder. He’s a control freak. Vile man.
I hope the way this all concludes is that all his socials get shut down and he has to live in a cave.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't have kids but I imagine Alessia's behaviour is what's expected for a neglected child who gets sent to bed with an iPad and forgotten for hours by her parents and whose mum and dad play "rock paper scissors" and whoever LOSES is the one who has to go tuck her in bed. She probably can feel she's the least favorite child and that no one truly cares and that the people who're there theoretically for structure and support are just chaos. So she takes it out on the only one there who is smaller than she is: Andrea.
Spot on! Acting up is the only way she receives any attention, it’s very sad.

J & A have also given her the personality of being naughty because they tell her she’s the naughty one all the time, she’s told she is therefore she thinks she is which will also make her act up.

It’s just like when people tell their children that they go hyper on sugar, it’s been proven that sugar does not make children hyper but the children act hyper because they’ve been told it will make them that way.

I wish people would stop calling Alessia names, poor girl deserves all the love in the world

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Im so with you on this.
We’ve all seen E2 growing up and dressing as he pleases and no one cares. It’s who he is. It’s only now that it’s a hot topic that J’s jumped on it and exploited him. We’re all cool with E2 just the way he is, we just want him to be properly supported in every way as adults, as viewers and as parents ourselves.
HOWEVER - J’s attempts at his gender fluidity and dressing actually seems to be a way of him dressing provocatively (not in an attractive way) and being overtly sexual. He’s forever lifting his skirt and giving as much ball bulge as he can. Kind of in a voyeuristic way. He’s not okay. And he just keeps chucking more and more fuel on his raging narcissistic fires. The more people pull him up the more he will push harder. He’s a control freak. Vile man.
I hope the way this all concludes is that all his socials get shut down and he has to live in a cave.
No one who was seriously considering coming out as gay or bisexual, or seriously considering transitioning, or who had a child old enough to consider coming out or revealing gender issues, would engage in that sort of behaviour. J's actions just show his lack of understanding of any of those subjects and a complete lack of respect for anyone considering those things. What he is doing is a real insult to other people in those situations and his juvenile acting is obnoxious. If J acted like that in any other work place, it could be regarded as discriminatory and illegal, but Instagram, YouTube and TikTok just let him get away with it. We can only hope that the school safeguarding policy and/or SS, at long last, will manage to shut him up,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I so want them to go back to Ireland, those kiddies might get some real love from joliar family and boy are they going to need it when their ‘ parents’ aren’t making any money from them. Neither of them will find the adjustment easy and we all know who will suffer .

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Does J really think it makes for a good vlog to have a child running all over the place with the camera and then also to leave in shots of him grimacing and opening his mouth wide or to train a 7 year old to say his Dad is cheating on his Mum when he has no understanding of what he's saying? Also, all the kids are showing signs of stress and the little ones easily pick up the vibes in the house. No doubt, there have been lots of discussions and arguments about what is going on at the moment and J and A have never cared about what is said in front of the children. They will all end up being really insecure.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Anna says people said its cause he has older sister, its normal. of course it is. He looks up to her so much and lets be real Anna you never bought 'boyish' dressing up clothes. he never knew any different.
How long did it take you to admit your son was ginger Anna? How long? Rose gold ffs
Absolute load of BS!
Yes! The ginger part! Do you remember how annoyed she was when peopled said he was ginger? She BLOCKED people for it! As for Eduardo, the fact the he didn’t want to be seen in girl’s clothes and only played dress-up with his sister speaks volumes!! Anna coerced him by showing him the photo of a bot TWICE his age, wearing dresses in public. I bet that she mentioned how famous the child is and what an amazing life he has! She also slipped and said that kids do what their parents do. Well, the fact that she has only exposed Eduardo to make-up and girly clothes, as she never got as excited about his clothes/toys as she did with Emilia (remember her saying she won’t play with his trucks with him as she doesn’t like them and she’d much rather play with Emilia’s dolls?), as well as Jonathan probs cross-dressing in the house and saying

Has anyone seen Anna’s insta story today, singing ,,
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
'Stead of makin' me better
You keep makin' me ill”? I couldn’t help but think this was about Jonathan. I kinda feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't catch up on the whole thread but I find their content disturbing, I work with children and the boys always love to dress as princess and play with dolls but the way J treats E2 is not okay. A boy wanting to wear his sister clothes or wear more traditionally girly clothes that's one thing but the make up, wigs, 'girly' clothes every day the sexualisation of the child to dancing to inappropriate songs it's concerning the boy is not making his own informed decisions and that's obvious to anyone that's been around children. If I knew how to I would report them to social services too I really do hope they're involved, the children are going to need so much therapy when they're older. Money isn't everything I wish J would learn that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes! The ginger part! Do you remember how annoyed she was when peopled said he was ginger? She BLOCKED people for it! As for Eduardo, the fact the he didn’t want to be seen in girl’s clothes and only played dress-up with his sister speaks volumes!! Anna coerced him by showing him the photo of a bot TWICE his age, wearing dresses in public. I bet that she mentioned how famous the child is and what an amazing life he has! She also slipped and said that kids do what their parents do. Well, the fact that she has only exposed Eduardo to make-up and girly clothes, as she never got as excited about his clothes/toys as she did with Emilia (remember her saying she won’t play with his trucks with him as she doesn’t like them and she’d much rather play with Emilia’s dolls?), as well as Jonathan probs cross-dressing in the house and saying

Has anyone seen Anna’s insta story today, singing ,,
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
'Stead of makin' me better
You keep makin' me ill”? I couldn’t help but think this was about Jonathan. I kinda feel sorry for her
I agree with everything except the feeling sorry for Anna part.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess Anna doesn't lay in bed anymore to block people on Instagram. Given its her ful time job she does it lounging in her "office" she uses for making her Ocado orders
Screenshot_20210512_202537_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I so want them to go back to Ireland, those kiddies might get some real love from joliar family and boy are they going to need it when their ‘ parents’ aren’t making any money from them. Neither of them will find the adjustment easy and we all know who will suffer .
Their midlife crisis are so bad 😶
Jonathan thinks he is 20 & in the boyband fame days when he was 'in the spot on the stage' and Anna goes from organised busy business mum to stepford house wife all the time (thinking listening to Pink is edgy 🤣👌) 🤦‍♀️
They dont know what to do with themselves because their lives are so empty...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Have they actually communicated anything to the school about Eduardo or sought any support for both him and themselves? A child going through gender issues should never be taken lightly or used to exploit for money.

I wonder if they're pissed off because the school have suggested some pastoral support to help Eduardo and they've got their backs up about the suggestion he might not be okay inside, or worse, worried about what he might say.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.