SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did he say that?
Here's my "transcript" from the last thread. I was actually more concerned with Emilia apparently knowing what it meant, combined with the fact that we know for sure that she (and Eduardo) have the TikTok app on their iPads and thus unsupervised access to the comments on there, which are often sexual. Not saying Andrea being in a household where he picks up the sentence "I F*CK IT IN THE FACE!" isn't very concerning, but something about Emilia being so familiar with the term had me worried a lot more :(

>>
It starts at 11:28 with Andrea [in the background and not prompted] saying "I f*ck it in the face!", Anna laughs and tries to make him say it again, then Emilia says "he said I'll f*ck it in the face", twice, Anna continues to try and coax Andrea into saying it again, then she says "maybe he meant fork?", then Emilia goes "I fork you in the face!".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What the feck was he rabbitiing on about! More of what to come - his tatoos???
He know he's really struggling with any interesting content for a long time now so has to try and drum up some interest somehow
Every single time he has hinted at/promised something new/different, it has turned out to be a complete waste of time and a disaster and whatever it is only lasts about 5 minutes before he forgets about it or is too lazy to bother with it any further. He must also have lost a lot of money over his disastrous "books", "filum" and other merchandise as they were all so unspeakably awful! Maybe he's going to try and be the new Joe Wicks or a "change your body coach"/personal trainer type! Now, people might just pay to watch him clown his way through something like that, I do hope so, we could all do with a huge comedy show!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s 100% acting like he’s going to come out as gay or transgender on his stories. But we know in reality it’s going to be some tiny ridiculous thing that no one cares about 😂
I don’t doubt it for a second. Views are going down, people are getting bored of the videos exploiting Eduardo, Anna’s ED isn’t getting enough attention, Emilias singing is nothing special.. Time to step up the game apparently 😂 when will it end! What more can they try to exploit

• Haha
I don’t doubt it for a second. Views are going down, people are getting bored of the videos exploiting Eduardo, Anna’s ED isn’t getting enough attention, Emilias singing is nothing special.. Time to step up the game apparently 😂 when will it end! What more can they try to exploit
I can guarantee the only big "event" that'll bring in views now is when the dogs enter their last stages of life and when one actually passes away.... it'll be milked for months if not years..🥴

Reactions: 15
The rhetoric is full on Catelyn Jenner! "I've been terrified to ever tell people things... 41 years of living a lie, well, not a lie, but, kind of" lol

We know from the past that Jonathan RARELY does things that could embarrass HIMSELF, it's always one of the kids or Anna or someone else he exploits and uses for the storyline of choice, he always makes sure that he's not the one taking the risk, he never makes himself vulnerable, in fact, he actually tries to come across as some kind of saviour, by 'saving' Anna from her ED and standing by her side, by 'allowing' E2 to be 'himself'.

The only exception to this was when he told us about the gay experience he had regrets about afterwards, but this was when things looked very bad for them after he made that roofie joke, which resulted in Anna losing a magazine column and them basically becoming 'untouchable' for advertisers. The situation forced his hand and by claiming that he himself was a victim of abuse and by jumping onto the "me too" bandwagon that was in full force back then, he could redeem himself quite a bit in the eyes of his viewers and, most importantly, advertisers.

So if this isn't just him rambling on and making an elephant out of a fly as he does so often, if he doesn't just come out as lactose-intolerant and he's willing to make himself so vulnerable again, then we know that their financial situation is REALLY bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
he says in the reel that he was always censoring himself on the internet because of his language but where’s that same energy when he’s posting explicit pictures of his children’s body parts or them having deeply personal moments? one rule for jonathan, different rule for his kids i guess

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can't believe the guy who can't even spell the name of his own freaking movie on said movie's promotional poster blames the misspelled tattoo on the tattoo artist! No way did Jonathan not 'ok' this spelling! Maybe they both were clueless so the artist didn't point it out, but there's no way he didn't know beforehand how it's going to be spelled.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Whats a bet this cun* is giving anna a complex and keeps mentioning jlo around her. No wonder she bought some booty shaping leggings.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The rhetoric is full on Catelyn Jenner! "I've been terrified to ever tell people things... 41 years of living a lie, well, not a lie, but, kind of" lol

We know from the past that Jonathan RARELY does things that could embarrass HIMSELF, it's always one of the kids or Anna or someone else he exploits and uses for the storyline of choice, he always makes sure that he's not the one taking the risk, he never makes himself vulnerable, in fact, he actually tries to come across as some kind of saviour, by 'saving' Anna from her ED and standing by her side, by 'allowing' E2 to be 'himself'.

The only exception to this was when he told us about the gay experience he had regrets about afterwards, but this was when things looked very bad for them after he made that roofie joke, which resulted in Anna losing a magazine column and them basically becoming 'untouchable' for advertisers. The situation forced his hand and by claiming that he himself was a victim of abuse and by jumping onto the "me too" bandwagon that was in full force back then, he could redeem himself quite a bit in the eyes of his viewers and, most importantly, advertisers.

So if this isn't just him rambling on and making an elephant out of a fly as he does so often, if he doesn't just come out as lactose-intolerant and he's willing to make himself so vulnerable again, then we know that their financial situation is REALLY bad.
You’re spot on. He would never do anything to embarrass himself, unless he was absolutely desperate. I imagine it will be something that we are already aware of like his ADHD. He is 100% trying to imply it is something major like he is transgender.
The only other thing I could possibly see him doing is saying he is bisexual. I can imagine him thinking that would intrigue viewers, and he would still be able to keep up the idea of his ‘perfect’ marriage.

First time poster here, but I just have to know if anyone else feels the same. In this (since deleted) story he uses the word ‘mongo’ to describe his feet, which as I pointed out to him in a DM, is an extremely derogatory phrase that was/is used to describe people with downs syndrome. Cant say I’m overly surprised since he seems to constantly blur the line between inappropriate and appropriate but I was shocked at the use of this word, maybe its just me though ? I know it gets used as a phrase differently but thats the origins :/

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She does actually resemble J lo a bit. The difference is J lo’s 51 and looks younger than Anna at 33

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Never commented on this thread before but had to come on and see what you all thought about the recent Jonathan comments, I get the impression that he is going to say he is a cross dresser/transvestite. I thought this previously when he had alluded to something in his childhood, when he was discussing his support for Eduardo he said he wished it was like that for him when he was a child.

Reactions: 16
First time poster here, but I just have to know if anyone else feels the same. In this (since deleted) story he uses the word ‘mongo’ to describe his feet, which as I pointed out to him in a DM, is an extremely derogatory phrase that was/is used to describe people with downs syndrome. Cant say I’m overly surprised since he seems to constantly blur the line between inappropriate and appropriate but I was shocked at the use of this word, maybe its just me though ? I know it gets used as a phrase differently but thats the origins :/
Mongo is a slang term for “huge”. In reference to his huge, wide feet. It can be used as a slur for the word “stupid” too, but I don’t believe it was the latter. Even so he just shouldn’t say it 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Mongo is a slang term for “huge”. In reference to his huge, wide feet. It can be used as a slur for the word “stupid” too, but I don’t believe it was the latter. Even so he just shouldn’t say it 😅
The proper slang term is humongo, not mongo solo, so if he said humongo it wouldnt be bad,

Reactions: 10
I don't want to bash someone for exercising but I watched Anna's stories yesterday of her exercising and god, her form is atrocious.

Also saw the story Jonathan posted of Emelia singing and him being a complete creep in the background. WTF. He makes me want to be sick.

• Sick
I have NEVER heard "mongo" used to say huge or big....it's a disgusting derogatory word..

Reactions: 26
Mongo's short for Mongoloid, it was widely used in the 80s/90s to refer to someone with Down's Syndrome because their facial features might remind some people of the people of Mongolia. Luckily Jonathan has the excuse of being stupid, so who knows if he just meant humongos 🤷‍♀️

Is he now just recycling members-only vlogs and re-uploads them the next day? Also, Anna's botoxed-out face, Jesus!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s the school holidays I take it only the nanny is spending time with the kids! He’s not even dressed for the day and she’s moaning about bras.

Anna your bras don’t fit!! Don’t try and to fix what’s not broken!! Are you blind! That bra is at least 2 cup
Sizes too small. You’re not supposed to fall out over the top.

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.