SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things he hints at because everyone knows that ‘that’ video would be members only - fuckwit

Reactions: 7
Anyone else finds it really weird that Jono refers to Anal as his best friend all the time? And that the best thing is their friendship? Nothing wrong with being married and best friends but wouldn’t it be more given to refer to her as his wife, love of his life, or something?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s the school holidays I take it only the nanny is spending time with the kids! He’s not even dressed for the day and she’s moaning about bras.

Anna your bras don’t fit!! Don’t try and to fix what’s not broken!! Are you blind! That bra is at least 2 cup
Sizes too small. You’re not supposed to fall out over the top.
I will say as a nanny myself, you'll find that nannies will work all throughout the holidays, including bank holidays working from early in the morning until putting the children to bed most mid week nights! We also do everything with the kids and parents barley leave the house or do activities with the kids when we're not working, its frustrating!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone else finds it really weird that Jono refers to Anal as his best friend all the time? And that the best thing is their friendship? Nothing wrong with being married and best friends but wouldn’t it be more given to refer to her as his wife, love of his life, or something?
He doesn't have any friends (unsurprisingly). He can't even carry an adult conversation without being rude or boastful.
I think Sabrina and Adam tolerate them to get a bit of business exposure for luxury promise (not that the majority of their minions could afford their products).
I'd love to be a fly on the wall after Sabrina and Adam visit them to hear what they say about them 😄
I bet Anna wouldn't be going to bed at 8pm if she had a husband like Adam!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I will say as a nanny myself, you'll find that nannies will work all throughout the holidays, including bank holidays working from early in the morning until putting the children to bed most mid week nights! We also do everything with the kids and parents barley leave the house or do activities with the kids when we're not working, its frustrating!
Hats off to the nanny for taking the kids to the beach and wherever they were today!! She’s doing a good job and should get a pay rise. For the pair of twats that market themselves as a family channel they do f-all with the kids unless it’s sponsored or free.

Reactions: 19
Can anyone share some comments on his tik toks here? I don’t have the app xx
Looks like the video was deleted 👀

Can anyone share some comments on his tik toks here? I don’t have the app xx
To give you the jist, here's a few comments from 3 different videos. One of Eduardo dressing up, one of Emelia with Eduardo beside her while she is singing and then one of Emelia singing buy herself....all have Jojo being a creep in the background.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It is the only thing he ever calls her. Not the love of his life, or anything else romantic. They might as well be housemates.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they've been married for 10 years, romantic love fades after 2, then It becomes attachment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mongo's short for Mongoloid, it was widely used in the 80s/90s to refer to someone with Down's Syndrome because their facial features might remind some people of the people of Mongolia. Luckily Jonathan has the excuse of being stupid, so who knows if he just meant humongos 🤷‍♀️

Is he now just recycling members-only vlogs and re-uploads them the next day? Also, Anna's botoxed-out face, Jesus!

Anna was showing this bra in her stories yesterday. Jono kept going on about how huge it was and stuff like that. I felt bad for Anna. He's so thoughtless. Ik he has adhd. But it's no wonder she has such a complex about her body.

Also see this. exposingjonathanjoly
Hmm he's posted two videos today and then taken them down. So either he took them down or tiktok removed it (unlikely)

Anna was showing this bra in her stories yesterday. Jono kept going on about how huge it was and stuff like that. I felt bad for Anna. He's so thoughtless. Ik he has adhd. But it's no wonder she has such a complex about her body.

Also see this. exposingjonathanjoly
Hmm he's posted two videos today and then taken them down. So either he took them down or tiktok removed it (unlikely)
exposingjonathanjoly on tiktok look it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He takes down tiktoks when they barely get any likes or views. Like today’s two and the one from 2 days ago of Emilia singing. His ego probably can’t bare it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hes not going to come out as gay , hes definitely going to use the ADHD card on his big announcement, he must be hoping that will make him relatable now and bring in the views .
It will be all about his hard life through school that was ignored by everyone,his big struggle to learn ,bla bla bla !!!🙄

Hes not going to come out as gay , hes definitely going to use the ADHD card on his big announcement, he must be hoping that will make him relatable now and bring in the views .
It will be all about his hard life through school that was ignored by everyone,his big struggle to learn ,bla bla bla !!!🙄
Has Jonathan said he is making an announcement??

Reactions: 2
I have autism and wasn't diagnosed until I was 21. I missed out SEN support at school. I hope he doesn't use it as an excuse for the unsavory things he's done. Yes it affects your executive planning centre but it cannot be used as an excuse. He's put those things out there and I think a lot of it was done on purpose to garner views and shock factor. He could've gotten himself therapy but its obvious he's chosen not to. He's just an ignorant little man.

• Heart
“I saw on Instagram that people were saying that your bra doesn’t fit you, your underwear’s too tight”... no you saw it on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.