SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened all of a sudden for Jono to start gaining instagram followers when he was losing thousands every day.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
LOL is he serious with that duckface-selfie in his stories? 😭wearing a headband, showing off his new tattoo? what is he, 16???
maybe someone can upload a screenshot as I don‘t know how to do it... just for the lols?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
LOL is he serious with that duckface-selfie in his stories? 😭wearing a headband, showing off his new tattoo? what is he, 16???
maybe someone can upload a screenshot as I don‘t know how to do it... just for the lols?
He looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am wondering what we actually know about Jonathan's childhood?
He always seems to exaggerate/change details of his childhood, imo to brag about showing everyone wrong and making something of himself (by exploiting his children 🤔).
I'm so curious to know what caused his narcissism. Perhaps he was a sensitive kid whose needs weren't met?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He always seems to exaggerate/change details of his childhood, imo to brag about showing everyone wrong and making something of himself (by exploiting his children 🤔).
I'm so curious to know what caused his narcissism. Perhaps he was a sensitive kid whose needs weren't met?
I am sure half of his 'woe is me' story is made up and the other half exaggerated. His siblings seem well-adjusted, fully functioning adults who parent their children, makes you wonder why Jonathan is so special.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
His former bandmates have called him out. One said he stole details of his childhood and passed them off as his own. He said they were poor but they went on holidays to the US so... He's a pathological liar, I believe very little that comes out of his mouth.

I am sure half of his 'woe is me' story is made up and the other half exaggerated. His siblings seem well-adjusted, fully functioning adults who parent their children, makes you wonder why Jonathan is so special.
Absolutely, his siblings all seem really nice, as does his mum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
He made a video a while back talking about his childhood ADD and mental issues, I can’t remember which video it was though. Maybe someone else can find it? Clearly he hasn’t got the proper help for it though. I mean that’s not something that goes away, later in life can evolve into ADHD, and a whole other stem of issues, which may be a large part of the problem... just had a look at the symptoms in adulthood....
Adult ADHD symptoms may include:

• Impulsiveness
  • Disorganization and problems prioritizing
  • Poor time management skills
  • Problems focusing on a task
  • Trouble multitasking
  • Excessive activity or restlessness
  • Poor planning
  • Low frustration tolerance
  • Frequent mood swings
  • Problems following through and completing tasks
  • Hot temper
  • Trouble coping with stress
It all makes sense. Why doesn’t the family do something I just don’t understand. Or maybe they have tried and they’ve given up?? Seriously him and Anna both seem to have a huge amount of mental illness/damage that was never addressed properly and now look what it’s doing to those poor children. The two of them are so mentally unwell and unfit to parent in their states of mind... not that they’re doing the parenting I guess as it seems they’re being raised by the nanny...
Soooo is this jonny boy admitting hes "BROKEN"!!!! As he likes to so nicely put it !!!😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest at this point, I think the kids having a nanny and spending as little quality time with J&A possible is the best thing for them. My mum is one of five girls and her mum was a bit of an Anna (not exploitive but just an overall disconnect from motherhood). I have to add that my grandfather was no Jonathan - he died when I was a baby but from what I've heard, he was adored by everyone and cherished his children. My mum's family had the most incredible nanny and I think my mum considered her more of a mother than her biological mother. She was there from the day my mum was born, and from the day that I was born too, and she was incredible up until the day she passed about 12 years ago. We consider her just as important as a blood relative. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the kids might not see a lot of their biological family, but if they have a long term nanny, they can make their core memories with her and hopefully love her and keep her in their lives even when they grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To be honest at this point, I think the kids having a nanny and spending as little quality time with J&A possible is the best thing for them. My mum is one of five girls and her mum was a bit of an Anna (not exploitive but just an overall disconnect from motherhood). I have to add that my grandfather was no Jonathan - he died when I was a baby but from what I've heard, he was adored by everyone and cherished his children. My mum's family had the most incredible nanny and I think my mum considered her more of a mother than her biological mother. She was there from the day my mum was born, and from the day that I was born too, and she was incredible up until the day she passed about 12 years ago. We consider her just as important as a blood relative. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the kids might not see a lot of their biological family, but if they have a long term nanny, they can make their core memories with her and hopefully love her and keep her in their lives even when they grow up.
I just struggle with comprehending why you would have so many children if you blatantly have such a disconnection with them? It's great that they have a nanny to properly care for and enrich them, but we all know the only reason J&A hire a nanny is because they can't be bothered parenting; they clearly don't care about their children's enrichment or development. They literally vlog for a living yet they don't do anything interesting with their children, even for vlog content... Like the beach trip, for example. Jonathan stays up to the early hours drinking and talking to young women; who knows what he gets up to during the day, a vlog can't take too long to edit... He has no friends, no hobbies... Anna's stuck in her routine of getting up early to exercise, making dinner early, going to bed early... It's so boring, uninspiring, depressing... They have so much potential; so much love around them, yet they're so self-absorbed and narcassistic that they can't see that and instead they're just in a vicious cycle of unhappiness and negativity. It'll only get worse when the kids get older and fully comprehend what's really going on... Then what's left? Without vlogging, what little 'purpose' they already had will be gone. No skills, no talents, no friends or family around them, and potentially no relationships with their children lie ahead in their futures... It's sad that they can't see that but I don't see how all of this will end well for them with the attitudes that they have towards themselves, their children and the world...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the kids might not see a lot of their biological family, but if they have a long term nanny, they can make their core memories with her and hopefully love her and keep her in their lives even when they grow up.
Trouble is they've been through quite a few nannies already.. I can't imagine they are very easy to work for, so they don't stick around for a super long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Trouble is they've been through quite a few nannies already.. I can't imagine they are very easy to work for, so they don't stick around for a super long time.
Despite what I said, I fear a nanny isn't going to reverse the damage they've done. I can't imagine not having even a moments privacy in my own home.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Also, to add, I can't even imagine what it would feel like to comprehend that your parents not only used you for money since birth, sharing your most private moments with the world for all to see, not caring about who's watching and using your innocent images they've chosen to put out there without your consent; they couldn't even bothered to parent you properly, they just paid someone else (using money you'd earned them) to do it for them? They can't even use the excuse that they're working so they don't have time - filming their children is basically their job. They have so much free time and they actively chose to not spend time with their children, making memories with them... even knowing that their channel is dying and they'd get better views filming spending more time with them. It's heartbreaking, really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The children are in desperate need of adults around who are looking out primarily for their welfare. School and SS seem to be turning a blind eye. It's a pity their relatives live so far away but if we can see how the kids are treated then surely they must be aware too?! Unless they have intervened and were told where to go, which I could totally imagine them doing.
It must be difficult for the nanny where she can't overstep the line with her employers and say too much.
Thank goodness they've got a bit of comfort and time away from the camera when they are with her. Let's face it they get very little nurturing (if any) from their own mum and dad.

( @orlyb1310 That's so lovely that your mum's family had a Nanny like that who was treasured 💕)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just struggle with comprehending why you would have so many children if you blatantly have such a disconnection with them? It's great that they have a nanny to properly care for and enrich them, but we all know the only reason J&A hire a nanny is because they can't be bothered parenting; they clearly don't care about their children's enrichment or development. They literally vlog for a living yet they don't do anything interesting with their children, even for vlog content... Like the beach trip, for example. Jonathan stays up to the early hours drinking and talking to young women; who knows what he gets up to during the day, a vlog can't take too long to edit... He has no friends, no hobbies... Anna's stuck in her routine of getting up early to exercise, making dinner early, going to bed early... It's so boring, uninspiring, depressing... They have so much potential; so much love around them, yet they're so self-absorbed and narcassistic that they can't see that and instead they're just in a vicious cycle of unhappiness and negativity. It'll only get worse when the kids get older and fully comprehend what's really going on... Then what's left? Without vlogging, what little 'purpose' they already had will be gone. No skills, no talents, no friends or family around them, and potentially no relationships with their children lie ahead in their futures... It's sad that they can't see that but I don't see how all of this will end well for them with the attitudes that they have towards themselves, their children and the world...
I think when J&A first got a nanny for E1 and 2, work was genuinely picking up for them and while they didn't need one, it was handy to have the kids occupied elsewhere for a few hours a week. And then I think Anna was almost coerced into having the As. I think it was done with the intention of reviving the channel with new babies but it didn't really work. Jonathan probably told her it would be fine and that the nanny would look after them most of the time. Now work has almost entirely dried up but they saw how adored the children were online despite them barely parenting them so now they just bung them all off with the nanny because they know they don't have to do any work themselves for people to still like the kids and for money to still come rolling in. And Jonathan doesn't even need to film them all day anymore - half an hour here and there for a staged tiktok and the 24/7 surveillance cameras:sick:. I don't know who's more deluded, J&A thinking they're full time working parents or the fans who believe them. I actually think Anna would do better in the real world than Jonathan (if she didn't have to worry about the kids). I think she's generally more aware that she doesn't have anything spectacular to offer, that she's just filming bits of her life. She'd turn her nose up at having to go to work every day but she might grow to like it if it was something to do with fashion maybe. And I reckon she'd be more of a laugh with a couple of drinks in her. Jonathan on the other hand thinks he's some sort of incredible film maker who's on the brink of his big break. He's thick as duck, unfunny, and more interested in seeking validation from teenagers than making male friends his own age. I think it would be hard to convince him that having no relationship with his children in the future isn't worth it for a few loaned sports cars and teenage girls telling him he's a great dad.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
do their members videos ever go public? . Also funny how the video thats for members is anna holding up childs underwear. Perfect for the per verts.. but hey ho at least they will gain some subscribers

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't want to work for a family who is hanging around the house doing nothing and watching every move I make. The nanny probably takes the kids out to get away from anal and Joan for a bit. Very strange situation

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Total speculation by the way, I literally have nothing to base this off of.

Perhaps Jonathan was badly affected by him mother and father's divorce. He seems to have an unusual relationship with both his parents, so perhaps it's possible that he resents them both for spending all their time arguing and not being there for him.
As to why his siblings didn't turn out the same way, perhaps they had more emotional support, were more extroverted/open about their feelings at the time or were more mature in dealing with the divorce. Jonathan seems to be quite insular (not his narcissistic side, his actual personality) so he probably bottled up a lot of his emotions, resulting in low self-esteem and a desire to detach away from his family.
Yet again it's impossible to know for sure when we have no idea as to the actual nature of his childhood.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
From Anna's insta live she answered questions:
- "how do you deal with fights between children" she explains how the two of the sets fight (the Es bicker when one gets left out and the As push each other over) and she says "you just deal with it, like just you have to, I don't really have any specific discipline actions, I basically just sort thinnfs out by making them become friends again and resolve their differences, and I tend to always say "let's just draw a line under it" "
She doesn't have any advice because she doesn't bleeping do anything with the kids how can the minions not see stuff like this. She shoves and locks them in the play room and ignores them and pets them do whatever, if they interrupt her they will get punished in some way.
Then she talks about how fighting between siblings is normal and she used to be awful and nasty to her sister Emma when she was born because Anna liked being the only child and didn't like sharing the attention and she was spoilt rotten for attention by her mum, grandparents, dad and brothers and was "the queen could do no wrong". Some things never change, you're still a witch Anna.
She also thinks she's the most responsible of her sister's because she's the oldest. Yeah..... Right.....
Anna said she had to convince Jonathan to have kids, but I thought Jonathan wanted children and had to convince Anna.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.