SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes you wonder what goes on in their house when the cameras are turned off! Kids their age swearing, they must pick it up from somewhere. I have 4 kids and they never swear, by the time they was old enough to hear swear words in school etc they knew not to say them.

Reactions: 13
Looks like the video was deleted 👀

To give you the jist, here's a few comments from 3 different videos. One of Eduardo dressing up, one of Emelia with Eduardo beside her while she is singing and then one of Emelia singing buy herself....all have Jojo being a creep in the background.
I noticed you haven't reported any of these videos. Please go report the videos and the account for child abuse and harm to minors. Anyone on this thread who has an account PLEASE report the tit out of his videos. Mass reporting has totally taken down big accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not on tik tok but I would assume the reason he deletes some of his tik toks is because that way he can manipulate his profile and show that all of his videos get millions of views and "go viral" (Anna's words lol). If he kept them up there you would see the real pattern of hits and misses and it would change the look of his page. Views must be more important on tik tok than they are on other platforms.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I noticed you haven't reported any of these videos. Please go report the videos and the account for child abuse and harm to minors. Anyone on this thread who has an account PLEASE report the tit out of his videos. Mass reporting has totally taken down big accounts
Indeed I have in the past...but this is what you get.. absolutely nothing..
And that report was on the video where Emelia is singing in a sports bra.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I hate how nearly all of the thumbnails for their youtube videos are unflattering pictures of Anna. I think he does it so it looks like she's the face of the channel when it all comes crumbling down while he plays dad of the year on tiktok. She looks like bloody Kerry Katona in the 'Our Nanny Left Us' thumbnail 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I also get this same response, but if enough ppl report his videos eventually something might happen. I always feel better knowing I tried then to have done nothing 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How desperate is he getting, what was the point of the vlog entitled Our nanny left us, it was about the old nanny, they still employ a nanny who is present to take all 4 kids out for the day.
Jono just saw an opportunity for a bit of clickbait when Eduardo got a birthday card from her, and fancy asking the kids who was their favourite nanny, hope the one they currently have doesn't get offended by that.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I keep getting that response too! But tiktok likes to protect corrupt people unfortunately

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hats off to the nanny for taking the kids to the beach and wherever they were today!! She’s doing a good job and should get a pay rise. For the pair of twats that market themselves as a family channel they do f-all with the kids unless it’s sponsored or free.
I'm so curious as to what she earns! I am a nanny for 3 children and earn £10 an hour, who wants to bet that Anna puts the nanny to work around the house when the cleaner isn't there?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does Anna stop mid workout just to post what she’s doing on insta??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I was watching last Anna's insta live and OMG (first time watching insta live from this witch) she's so vulgar 😱😱 I guess she pretends to be posh and chic but... that body language! and way to speak herself...terrible!! She's been on YouTube almost, 10 years? Read some books, girl, train your mind a bit.

She has a dangerous combination: ignorant &manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do they even need a nanny. It’s ridiculous. In the Easter holidays Jonathan goes to get a tattoo and Anna lays about the house whilst that nanny takes the children out?! So many proper working parents would love to have the opportunity to spend time with their children in the school holidays, but these two ‘parents’ couldn’t care less!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
In this whole ad only 2 people eat the cereal, Eduardo and Alessia. Yeah you use and love all the products you feature, we totally believe you.
How have you been enjoying it for weeks when this is the first breakfast we've seen the kids eating anything other than chocolate cereal, chocolate brioche and chocolate spread and Nutella pancakes? Your workout leggings are Ash Anna

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My heart goes out to these children 😢 A has posted a picture with the two Es and Ed has shorts on, and one leg up so underwear is showing. In this case we should be happy that he has any on? I don’t know.. it just the matter of respect in my opinion 😢😢😢😢🤬

In this whole ad only 2 people eat the cereal, Eduardo and Alessia. Yeah you use and love all the products you feature, we totally believe you.
How have you been enjoying it for weeks when this is the first breakfast we've seen the kids eating anything other than chocolate cereal, chocolate brioche and chocolate spread and Nutella pancakes? Your workout leggings are Ash Anna
The second picture is not an ad 😂 honestly mind boggles when wathing her content 😀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What exactly is the point of Anna saying they genuinely love everything that they use when they clearly don't eat coco pops regularly if ever?? 🤔 It's pretty simple anna don't advertise something that you and everyone else knows you don't eat or use in your house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve tried reporting the picture Anna has just posted on IG. It just blows my mind that this photo was taken, seen by two parents, and you would also assume by Kellogg’s and approved. It’s showing a child's groin and underwear. I think complaints should be made to Kellogg’s. Approving children’s private parts to be shown to $1.3million. MILLION. followers in an ad. It’s horrendous. More needs to be done to protect children.
My oldest daughter is 7 - I can 100% tell you that she would be mortified if she found out I posted that for all to see. DISGUSTING.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Had to get Eduardo in on the pink post, ffs talk about pushing a narrative. They are super annoying

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’ve tried reporting the picture Anna has just posted on IG. It just blows my mind that this photo was taken, seen by two parents, and you would also assume by Kellogg’s and approved. It’s showing a child's groin and underwear. I think complaints should be made to Kellogg’s. Approving children’s private parts to be shown to $1.3million. MILLION. followers in an ad. It’s horrendous. More needs to be done to protect children.
My oldest daughter is 7 - I can 100% tell you that she would be mortified if she found out I posted that for all to see. DISGUSTING.
Also reported this and sent complaint to Kellogg’s. Just unacceptable and so unprofessional!! Everything they do is so slapdash! This is their ‘job’ and it’s not exactly rocket science!! 😠😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also reported this and sent complaint to Kellogg’s. Just unacceptable and so unprofessional!! Everything they do is so slapdash! This is their ‘job’ and it’s not exactly rocket science!! 😠😠
I reported too, poor Eduardo...as if he isn't exploited enough they go and post a paid for AD with his underwear clearly showing!! This family is a pedos delighted....it's sickening 😢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they even need a nanny. It’s ridiculous. In the Easter holidays Jonathan goes to get a tattoo and Anna lays about the house whilst that nanny takes the children out?! So many proper working parents would love to have the opportunity to spend time with their children in the school holidays, but these two ‘parents’ couldn’t care less!
dont forget the dog walker walking their dogs!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.