SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel absolutely awful saying this about a toddler but Andrea irritates the tit out of me.
I can’t get over “I’ll duck it in the face”. WTAF. He says it with so much aggression like he knows what it means.
Yeah, when kids that tiny show signs of aggression, are biting, saying bad words, etc, it's a clear sign that something isn't right at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
LOL is he serious with that duckface-selfie in his stories? 😭wearing a headband, showing off his new tattoo? what is he, 16???
maybe someone can upload a screenshot as I don‘t know how to do it... just for the lols?
WARNING AHEAD
Jonathan is doing his "Zoolander" impersonation again. :sick:🙈

3083D68F-CA58-411E-ABA9-157AF1BB54D4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel absolutely awful saying this about a toddler but Andrea irritates the tit out of me.
I can’t get over “I’ll duck it in the face”. WTAF. He says it with so much aggression like he knows what it means.
That's so disgusting. Entirely different to when parents accidentally say 'tit' in front of the kids and they mimic it. It's such a vulgar phrase. Where did he say it, if you don't mind me asking. I don't fancy watching their videos for any longer than I have to 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anna on her IG stories this morning saying that she wears socks for her HIIT workout and only wear trainers for strength workout because you “have to” wear trainers for strength and not HIIT .... are you kidding me? I hate influencers who don’t know facts and spread false information online, especially with workouts/diets.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That's so disgusting. Entirely different to when parents accidentally say 'tit' in front of the kids and they mimic it. It's such a vulgar phrase. Where did he say it, if you don't mind me asking. I don't fancy watching their videos for any longer than I have to 😅
yesterdays video "our nanny left us" - starts at 11:28

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone in the comments of her new live on Instagram is asking or suggestioning her to write a cookbook.
Wish I could respond to this comment and tell this woman that Anna wouldn't even be able to cook pasta without a recipe. It wouldn't make sense if she wrote a cookbook because she gets the recipes from other people's cookbooks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just struggle with comprehending why you would have so many children if you blatantly have such a disconnection with them?
They had them because they soon realised they could make money with them. Anna said before she had E1 that she did not want children. Then E1 brought in the money and J persuaded her to have more.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When did he say that?

Reactions: 3
The exploitation of the kids is no longer bringing in the views, Anna’s ED has been beaten to death like a dead horse, so now Jonathan is going through a “metamorphosis” and there’s “more to come”... 🤣🤣🤣

Carry on though, see what it’s like to exploit yourself for views and money for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The exploitation of the kids is no longer bringing in the views, Anna’s ED has been beaten to death like a dead horse, so now Jonathan is going through a “metamorphosis” and there’s “more to come”... 🤣🤣🤣

Carry on though, see what it’s like to exploit yourself for views and money for a change
What the feck was he rabbitiing on about! More of what to come - his tatoos???
He know he's really struggling with any interesting content for a long time now so has to try and drum up some interest somehow 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
his last reel video... he's trying to pass ADHD as being "10 times ahead of you" and "knowing what you're going to say"...and that's why he curses... i swear it could be an Anna video i couldn't see what his point was.
One thing i noticed though is that there were less "like" and "you know what i mean" ( which are the opposite of "being ahead" of anything) than in a regular video

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

He’s 100% acting like he’s going to come out as gay or transgender on his stories. But we know in reality it’s going to be some tiny ridiculous thing that no one cares about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched Jono's reels about ADHD. I'm a clinical psychologist and I used to do ADHD assessments. ADHD is a disorder of executive functioning, the part of our brain that handles delegating tasks, executing good judgement and is basically the CEO of our brain if that helps. People with ADHD start millions of projects but rarely finish any of them. They are prone to careless mistakes that make their work look sloppy due to the deficits in attention and concentration. They also tend to be very impulsive in making decisions, get frustrated easily and can have temper problems because again, the CEO of their brain can't easily regulate their strong emotions. They also tend to have poor control over money because they are impulsive and will spend easily, and have problems making friends and keeping them because their impulsivity makes them interrupt and intrude on others, cut people off, and not read social cues very well.

I'm painting a negative picture here, but does this sound like Jono? (YES). It explains his sloppy editing, him always interrupting Anna and talking over her, his lack of friendships, his preference to stay in his own little bubble at home, and his past work history of being fired.

People with ADHD have many positive qualities of course, and they can manage well if given appropriate behavioural strategies and medication. I suspect Jono has not pursued either (similar to Anna with her ED).

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.