SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anal can go get her nails done, but can't take the kids out for a day. She's got her priorities all f-ed up. What is she doing all day long that she or he can't enjoy going out with the kids? This is why no one is watching their vlogs anymore. They say it's a channel about them, but it's not. What made them who they were are the kids. Back in the Brit Crew days the crew only liked the kids especially Zoe. If they didn't have those kids NONE of the crew would have hung out with them.
Family vloggers show themselves doing things with their kids. When they show themselves with the kids the kids are doing cute things. Their kids are yelling, talking back, and apparently cussing now.
I think Jojo's going to come out as a vegan LOL! I don't for one second think he's gay, bi, trans, etc... He likes women, young ones at that *yes, you can still like women and dress like one, I'm just saying he isn't going to.
All this expensive work that is being done to his car is crazy. As a neighbor, I'd be pissed every time he started his loud-ass car. I have a nephew that has one that's like that and I'm sure the people around him were pretty kicked when he had to head to work at 4:30 in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Looks like the video was deleted 👀

To give you the jist, here's a few comments from 3 different videos. One of Eduardo dressing up, one of Emelia with Eduardo beside her while she is singing and then one of Emelia singing buy herself....all have Jojo being a creep in the background.
Thanks for sharing! Glad more and more people start to see through him and call him out

I reported too, poor Eduardo...as if he isn't exploited enough they go and post a paid for AD with his underwear clearly showing!! This family is a pedos delighted....it's sickening 😢
As long as anal looks alright it’s a good picture because she only cares about herself apparently 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Still not a fan but I think she looks rlly pretty here 😂😬
I’m sorry but I can’t see past what a exploitative piece of tit I think she is by using her children for own financial gain. I think shes despicable and will always be ugly because of it
And everyone needs to report that Kellogg’s ad...she’s deleting negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In this whole ad only 2 people eat the cereal, Eduardo and Alessia. Yeah you use and love all the products you feature, we totally believe you.
How have you been enjoying it for weeks when this is the first breakfast we've seen the kids eating anything other than chocolate cereal, chocolate brioche and chocolate spread and Nutella pancakes? Your workout leggings are Ash Anna
She's doing a #ad pretending to be some wholesome family channel while her husband is spouting motherfucker like 10 times on his IG stories. 🤦‍♀️
So J just randomly over night decided he's no longer putting on his fake bullshit wholesome family channel act and just going to be dropping multiple F bombs when he knows damn well 90% of his followers are kids and teenagers. Great strategy J. Stupid twit. Wonder how Kelloggs would feel about that???

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I can’t see past what a exploitative piece of tit I think she is by using her children for own financial gain. I think shes despicable and will always be ugly because of it
And everyone needs to report that Kellogg’s ad...she’s deleting negative comments.
Oooo what comments got deleted? I haven’t even seen the post just the story ad which she said isn’t an ad?

Reactions: 2
Still not a fan but I think she looks rlly pretty here 😂😬
Looks like she's losing weight? Unless of course she's facetuning her pictures still. Bet she's back to her typical rush to restrict and lose weight before summer routine.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh I’ve seen the photo 🙄 like she’s seen it and posted it? Pls just re take it without Wardo showing his underwear 🙁

• Sick
It's disgusting that Anna will happily go out and get her nails done or anything that benefits herself but isn't interested in looking after her own kids, only spends time with them if its for an ad/tiktok or Instagram post then it's straight over to the nanny.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
J needs to stop wasting money on adding extras to his cars and start saving for a new roof on his mucky mansion 😳

Screenshot_20210416-090324_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
I guess he's back in the 'manic' part of his manic depression? His narcissism seems to make him think having ADHD makes him special, as in, better. I'm not knocking people with ADHD, but it's the brain not processing information properly, so him making it out to be some kind of 'power' and simply 'talking about it' and empowering people with ADHD is the way to go is just as irresponsible and dangerous as Anna giving out advice on EDs. It's like saying people with depression shouldn't take meds to stabilise their serotonin levels, because having clinical depression technically also comes with the advantage of usually making you a more sensible and caring person. Or normalising obesity or any other illness, the two of them are so far gone, I feel so sorry for the children to have been born to not only one, but two selfish parents who refuse to get the help they need in order to be good parents.

Does anyone know if all Anna does is (badly executed) resistance training? There doesn't seem to be any cardio going on?

• Heart
  • Sad
Ok
Anal can go get her nails done, but can't take the kids out for a day. She's got her priorities all f-ed up. What is she doing all day long that she or he can't enjoy going out with the kids? This is why no one is watching their vlogs anymore. They say it's a channel about them, but it's not. What made them who they were are the kids. Back in the Brit Crew days the crew only liked the kids especially Zoe. If they didn't have those kids NONE of the crew would have hung out with them.
Family vloggers show themselves doing things with their kids. When they show themselves with the kids the kids are doing cute things. Their kids are yelling, talking back, and apparently cussing now.
I think Jojo's going to come out as a vegan LOL! I don't for one second think he's gay, bi, trans, etc... He likes women, young ones at that *yes, you can still like women and dress like one, I'm just saying he isn't going to.
All this expensive work that is being done to his car is crazy. As a neighbor, I'd be pissed every time he started his loud-ass car. I have a nephew that has one that's like that and I'm sure the people around him were pretty kicked when he had to head to work at 4:30 in the morning.
She doesn't want to go on days out with them, simple. She doesn't want the noise, the mess, the effort. Same with the dogs, she doesn't want to so she doesn't do it. Nothing complicated about it, she pays others to do the jobs she hates.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ok

She doesn't want to go on days out with them, simple. She doesn't want the noise, the mess, the effort. Same with the dogs, she doesn't want to so she doesn't do it. Nothing complicated about it, she pays others to do the jobs she hates.
💯 Yes to this!

It literally has NOTHING to do with the FACT she can't mentally handle taking her children out an about, hell she can't even mentally handle taking herself out of the house alone unless it's down the road to the nail ladies personal house to get her nails done. It has EVERYTHING to do with the FACT she has no desire at all to spend quality time or any time at all with her children that she absolutely can't get out of. They both have shown over and over they have no interest in hanging out with their kids unless it's absolutely necessary for a paid #ad or the nanny is off duty. And when the nanny is off duty they shut them in the play room alone for hrs on end.
They are both selfish lazy teenagers who don't want the bother or responsibility of their kids. That's why they hired a nanny to do all the family fun activities with the kids while they sit at home playing Xbox or laying in bed on their phone. How any of their minions see them as loving great parents blows my mind! 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What's the deal with all the swearing by J on insta???
No management so he thinks its "like so coooool" to be f'ing every second sentence??
Its not endearing in the slightest, just plain vulgar.
Imagine your young kid following on insta and hearing that!
Least we now know where A2 got "f it in the face" from 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 30
What's the deal with all the swearing by J on insta???
No management so he thinks its "like so coooool" to be f'ing every second sentence??
I wonder if the management didn't allow him to swear.. and so now he can, so is going to at every chance.

Also just so happened to watch the latest vlog.. lovely that Emilia has a friend round to play now that we can visit friends gardens, oh but wait Emilia's friend is in the house & staying for dinner. Nothing says great family vlog content like breaking the lockdown rules. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see J’s story about how he’s revealing something about himself soon & he hasn’t been his true self? Wonder what that’s all about.... cross dressing maybe ??

• Haha
💯 Yes to this!

It literally has NOTHING to do with the FACT she can't mentally handle taking her children out an about, hell she can't even mentally handle taking herself out of the house alone unless it's down the road to the nail ladies personal house to get her nails done. It has EVERYTHING to do with the FACT she has no desire at all to spend quality time or any time at all with her children that she absolutely can't get out of. They both have shown over and over they have no interest in hanging out with their kids unless it's absolutely necessary for a paid #ad or the nanny is off duty. And when the nanny is off duty they shut them in the play room alone for hrs on end.
They are both selfish lazy teenagers who don't want the bother or responsibility of their kids. That's why they hired a nanny to do all the family fun activities with the kids while they sit at home playing Xbox or laying in bed on their phone. How any of their minions see them as loving great parents blows my mind! 🤯
Exactly! And the crazy thing is: it's not that she seems to reget not being able to be a good mum to them, or that she tries, but her mental illness prevents her from being there for them, something we've all seen happening, those mums usually suffer greatly and feel a great deal of guilt, but it's also what keep them fighting against their demons, but in the end they WANT to be a good parent even though they might fail their children. Anna's mind doesn't seem to even go there, it's all about herself?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the management didn't allow him to swear.. and so now he can, so is going to at every chance.

Also just so happened to watch the latest vlog.. lovely that Emilia has a friend round to play now that we can visit friends gardens, oh but wait Emilia's friend is in the house & staying for dinner. Nothing says great family vlog content like breaking the lockdown rules. :rolleyes:
I'm amazed the parents of the kids friends allow them to go to their house, surely most of them must know about the cameras all around the house, they are always left either with the nanny or unsupervised and there is Jonathan's doings. The birthday parties were an exception as presumably the parents stayed there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.