SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would give them the perfect excuse to take the kids out of private school and put into a mixed state school when they can no longer afford the fees.
I was just thinking the same thing. Jono will push the narrative that E is being bullied so they have no choice but to take them all out of the private school thus saving them so much money!

Reactions: 12
THIS! If they're embracing him 'doing as he likes' then he shouldn't have to 'get used to' something that makes him feel uncomfortable.

ALSO- THE SHOES? I'm assuming they were bought for him in the view that he will want to wear a dress to school? Fine--- but don't act like it was a shock when he said he wanted to wear them/....
He wore the shoes before,they are Emilia's but too small for her, as are Eduardo's own shoes for him. And as it was totalllllyy immmmmpossible for two parents who live their life online to order their kid some shoes, Eduardo was allowed to wear those, even after he got bullied for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jonathan is all about breaking gender norms by reinforcing harmful stereotypes. What a wanker.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Jonathan is all about breaking gender norms by reinforcing harmful stereotypes. What a wanker.
I have never known a family that is so strict about gender norms and stereotypes. They are obsessed with them. It makes it even more obvious that all this is for monetary gain, online attention, and praise from total strangers.

Reactions: 27
Jonathan’s over exaggerated speech about how Eduardo is going to change the world and inspire girls/boys... nah bro, he ain’t, none of this is new and trans people have been a thing for yeaaaars
And also, Eduardo is 7, it’s not his job to “change the world”, he doesn’t need that kind of pressure, he’s a literal child

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if Jonathan is also chatting with transgender women,to get 'inspired' for his book........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
In today's vlog

Talk about zero consideration for her cleaner Anna is waffling on again about the kids playroom being a "state" and stale popcorn left on window seals since the weekend and its a mess with toys and whatnot everywhere and how she has to clean it up blah blah then goes on to say "today is a very exciting day because my cleaning lady is coming so I am not going to stress about this room there is no point' God she is insufferable! could she not have picked up her kids toys to at least minimise the extra for the cleaning lady to do. Pick up your kids toys!! The cleaner has enough to do plus that on top, when Anna could do it.

Also Anna was talking about the Tik Tok leggings and reviewing them, as she was showing them she noticed and pointed out there was a rip around the waist band area and claims that changed her mind on recommending them and that they are poor quality and even at one point said maybe Jonathan did it, but he wore the other colour leggings if I 'm not mistaken. I don't buy it IMO what most likely happened is when she was putting them on she put extra effort to pull them up and yanked at them, she said she only had them for 24 hours, so its not even wear and tear. If you go to her IG reels she has a video on the leggings Tik Tok of her putting them on and she is kinda tugging at them to get them up.

Reactions: 20
I’m so angry. I’ve only just seen their stories.
The ONLY thing Jonathan wanted to speak about was the dress. When Eduardo left the car, he hardly spoke about it, and when he spoke about ANYTHING else he was shut down. “Do you like my picture” “YEAH BUT LISTEN EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOUR DAY AT SCHOOL WENT WITH A DRESS!!”

Then the first thing he spoke to Emilia about was Eduardo going to school in a dress. bleeping leave the kids alone. You bleeping absolute creep.

Eduardo made absolutely no big deal of it, but yet again his dad was there shoving a camera in his face giving him attention simply because he put a bleeping dress on.
Get a grip, stop living your fantasies through your bleeping child

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Jonathan is an absolute piece of crap....kids are so easily manipulated and I think it is obvious that Eduardo is mostly doing this because he gets so much praise from his father. Let's be honest he never used to pay him any attention it was all about Emelia. Also if this isn't a stage that Eduardo is going through it is definitely not something the whole fkn world needs to know about. These kids are going to have so much trauma when they are adults, it's really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jonathan is an absolute piece of crap....kids are so easily manipulated and I think it is obvious that Eduardo is mostly doing this because he gets so much praise from his father. Let's be honest he never used to pay him any attention it was all about Emelia. Also if this isn't a stage that Eduardo is going through it is definitely not something the whole fkn world needs to know about. These kids are going to have so much trauma when they are adults, it's really sad.
imagine trying to come to terms with your gender/sexuality/etc infront of thousands of people at 6/7 years old. 🥺🥺 this could be a phase, or not, but either way, they’ve damaged that boy for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In today's vlog

Talk about zero consideration for her cleaner Anna is waffling on again about the kids playroom being a "state" and stale popcorn left on window seals since the weekend and its a mess with toys and whatnot everywhere and how she has to clean it up blah blah then goes on to say "today is a very exciting day because my cleaning lady is coming so I am not going to stress about this room there is no point' God she is insufferable! could she not have picked up her kids toys to at least minimise the extra for the cleaning lady to do. Pick up your kids toys!! The cleaner has enough to do plus that on top, when Anna could do it.

Also Anna was talking about the Tik Tok leggings and reviewing them, as she was showing them she noticed and pointed out there was a rip around the waist band area and claims that changed her mind on recommending them and that they are poor quality and even at one point said maybe Jonathan did it, but he wore the other colour leggings if I 'm not mistaken. I don't buy it IMO what most likely happened is when she was putting them on she put extra effort to pull them up and yanked at them, she said she only had them for 24 hours, so its not even wear and tear. If you go to her IG reels she has a video on the leggings Tik Tok of her putting them on and she is kinda tugging at them to get them up.
The TT leggings are cheaply made. She just bought them off a website that she probably got for free got charged at least double for. You can get them straight from china for less than £10. Can't expect much for that just because they were £19.99

Starting to wonder if the way they are going on atm with school is all a pre made up plan to move schools without having to say they can't afford to pay for fees anymore.
If that's what they're doing they're even more sick and twisted than we think.
Only time will tell.

Reactions: 13
The TT leggings are cheaply made. She just bought them off a website that she probably got for free got charged at least double for. You can get them straight from china for less than £10. Can't expect much for that just because they were £19.99
Yes I agree but I still say she ripped them though after all the trying on and yanking to get them up & on in the only 24 hours that she had them.

4C0E8187-8FEC-4DE6-9DFD-BFBA47FB15F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t see them moving them out of the school and going to a state school. The ones in the village they live in aren’t great, and the SJs would think they are above them. From what I hear from friends who have children at the school the other parents love the family! Although what they will be making of the current situation who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was just thinking the same thing. Jono will push the narrative that E is being bullied so they have no choice but to take them all out of the private school thus saving them so much money!
Yep and it will be all the schools fault! Absolutely nothing to do with them exploiting their children. It would KILL Anna to take them out of that school though so I think they would hang on for as long as possible!

Reactions: 8
Wow when J gave Eduardo the choice between the two today. It felt like a test. E so badly paused like he wanted the trousers but that he knew the dress was the "right" answer

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wow when J gave Eduardo the choice between the two today. It felt like a test. E so badly paused like he wanted the trousers but that he knew the dress was the "right" answer
Just seen it, i bet it wouldnt have even been uploaded if he had gone with trousers.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I almost think the kids, especially Eduardo, would be better in a state school. The uniforms tend to be less gendered in a state school (ie. shirt, tie, trousers, blazer for both boys and girls) and the environment in state schools, particularly the attitude of teachers who are more interested in the needs of the kids than the reputation of the school, would be much more accepting. But of course then the SJs wouldn’t be able to get their “my kid is being bullied for being trans” clickbait storylines and they definitely wouldn’t want to risk sending their kids to a school that actually takes their safeguarding responsibilities seriously now would they? 🙄

Reactions: 13
I bet Anna is absolutely furious.

He’s coming out as bi as a result of someone saying they had gay experiences with him. Nothing more. He doesn’t want his reputation as a family man damaged so he’s getting in there first.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.