SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so confused when i watched his stories with him swearing so much i can straight here .. he is literally acting like a totally different person it’s really creepy
If he’s like this all the time and not just on camera, it’s easy to see how their youngest knew to say duck you in the head 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Can someone fill me in on who Emily Rose is?
The Emily Rose's were actually two girls one aged 17 and the other 21. They were in all the video comments and would not have a bad word said against the Sacconejolys. In lock down they formed a group called 'video pals'. Jonathan in recent times made these two girl Mods for comments. But as per an earlier post here, the group have now dropped off discord.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The Emily Rose's were actually two girls one aged 17 and the other 21. They were in all the video comments and would not have a bad word said against the Sacconejolys. In lock down they formed a group called 'video pals'. Jonathan in recent times made these two girl Mods for comments. But as per an earlier post here, the group have now dropped off discord.
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
What I don’t get is how “gender fluid” Jonathan lives in a house and shares a family with “girls are princesses who wear bows” Anna. There is such a huge disconnect with what he’s saying and how they’ve promoted an incredibly dated and rigid view of gender. They are still promoted this absurd outlook by continuing to connect being female with all these videos and pictures of Eduardo in long hair wigs, heels and princess dresses. I wish they would stop with gender fluidity story line. It’s insulting. Let their son be a boy who likes dresses. He’s a child - it doesn’t need to be a big deal about the gender/sexuality of their 8 year old. After all, E1 wears jeans without needing a huge discussion about her gender identity.

I’m honestly a bit relieved that Jonathan has decided to refocus the camera on his gender and sexual identity journey rather than that of an 8 year old. I just don’t get how he and Anna live in the same house...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What I don’t get is how “gender fluid” Jonathan lives in a house and shares a family with “girls are princesses who wear bows” Anna. There is such a huge disconnect with what he’s saying and how they’ve promoted an incredibly dated and rigid view of gender. They are still promoted this absurd outlook by continuing to connect being female with all these videos and pictures of Eduardo in long hair wigs, heels and princess dresses. I wish they would stop with gender fluidity story line. It’s insulting. Let their son be a boy who likes dresses. He’s a child - it doesn’t need to be a big deal about the gender/sexuality of their 8 year old. After all, E1 wears jeans without needing a huge discussion about her gender identity.

I’m honestly a bit relieved that Jonathan has decided to refocus the camera on his gender and sexual identity journey rather than that of an 8 year old. I just don’t get how he and Anna live in the same house...
This screams mental health and personality disorder issues. I really hope this isn’t his latest push for more views and money. Sell your soul to the devil for fame and fortune and this is what happens. They never lived within their means. As soon as they made some money, they went straight to flashing it about with no consideration that the world of YouTube and viewers is changing and people don’t want to watch a load of rich people brag about their bleeping life anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know, if it were anyone else, I think I would just sip my coffee and watch him go off the rails but for some reason Jonathan gives me MAJOR CREEPS, I can hardly even finish watching his stories. It's like a bad horror movie. At this point I'm genuinely worried about the kids and, what the hell, even Anna. He is so repulsive and cringy and needs immediate help

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't even look at him on a video just listen to what he's saying which is absolute tit at the best of times.

Reactions: 16
I can't even look at him on a video just listen to what he's saying which is absolute tit at the best of times.
It's the put on voice with the made up American accent...he tries too hard to sound genuine and it comes out the complete opposite....this is going to end badly...it's his absolutely last attempt to bring back the life they had... he's clearly stressed and panicked about losing everything putting him in a major manic episode....I just feel so sorry for them kids, they've no idea what's to come 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The guy is clearly a narcissist. Narcissists often have a ‘golden child’ who they just see as an extension of themselves rather than a person in their own right. Johnathan has clearly become obsessed with Eduardo in this way. Eduardo is going to be in for an incredibly rough time in the future because whenever he deflects from Johnathon’s pre-conceived ideas of him it will cause Johnathan to become hostile.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Anal needs to pack up her stuff and take the kids back to her mum's in Ireland, people would have more respect for her. She could put the kids in a local free school and get a part time job in fashion, like she wanted to do before Jono ruined it for her.
Now I would probably watch that content.... granted if she left J she would probably never pick up a camera again.
But even if they just sat down and had a serious video saying: we're losing money, join our new journey as we're going to downsize and move back to Ireland, kids will be in a public schools and we'll be shopping in Tesco...more relatable to the average person again.
It would be soooooo much more appealing than what's going on now, trying to say they're fine when clearly they're not.

Reactions: 27
I obviously can't comment much on the truth about everything Jonathan's hinting about. I accept that he might well have genuine issues with his gender/sexuality (it actually wouldn't be a surprise at all), but the one thing I know for sure is he will do ANYTHING in coming weeks to make it as big a 'coming out' as he possibly can. He's completely and utterly desperate for attention, fame and money, and will go as extreme as he needs in order to try and make some sort of splash in the mainstream media. Unfortunately it might well work.

It makes me laugh to see anybody hoping Anna will take the kids and leave him. She didn't even want the As in the first place - no way would she ever voluntarily put herself in a position of having to do even an iota more for them than she does now. She has a terrible marriage to an absolute loser, but unless Jonathan completely runs out of ways to pay their bills she'll never leave. If she ends up having to earn all the money and actually run their business herself (in the event of J having a full breakdown or something) she has a chance of realising that he actually doesn't do much at all. I think he's always portrayed himself to Anna as an incredible businessman fully responsible for the family's success, and he's got to be shitting himself about being found out to be a useless, opportunistic fraud with nothing going for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But didn’t he just say that no one knows the real him, he’s only got invisible friends and Anna is the only person who knows the ‘real’ him? Bit conflicting that he felt less alone talking to people when none of these people ‘know’ him?
There's no doubt, it's absolutely evident that he's writing all these comments/questions himself - they have often done that!

I think Anna's been conditioned to think that Jonathan is above her. For all she mocks and talks down to him at times (resentment perhaps?), I think she's been manipulated to think that she owes him. In order to sustain the lifestyle she wants, she has to put up with it and shut up. Jonathan's all about image - that's why I think one of the main factors in her ED struggle is her trying to maintain the 'look' Jonathan wants for her. Jonathan's also all she's ever known, really - she was 19 I believe when they met? This is what she believes love is. We've seen how much she idolizes her father and how outdated her views are, like you say - to her, a wife's duty is to accommodate her husband. It's common for people to mirror their own relationship with how they perceived their parents' relationship to be growing up. I could be very wrong, obviously - but it looks to me that Anna doesn't really love Jonathan (she just thinks she does as she doesn't know any different), and she'll go along with anything he wants, even if she doesn't necessarily agree with it, as she believes she can't function without him.
She's the sort of woman who has to rely on a man to look after her, to earn money to provide for her and the family. She's not the sort of woman to be strong enough to work for her own living or to be independent. She thinks women exist to please men and to be pretty little things, not intelligent, independent people.

On a different point, what does Alessia look like in the photo with Andrea where she is wearing a long wig? J certainly knows how to destroy his children's looks. He manages to make both A1 and E2 look absolutely awful with those ugly wigs!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else cringe at Anna's "super productive day"
Screenshot_20210420_192140_com.android.systemui.jpg

Just a lot of faffing around to fill up a schedule. An hour to fold laundry? Another hour to shoot content for a video that'll be a single shot 12 minute max IG TV? An hour and a half to make dinner? Honestly woman you accomplish nothing in a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 537738
Just a lot of faffing around to fill up a schedule. An hour to fold laundry? Another hour to shoot content for a video that'll be a single shot 12 minute max IG TV? An hour and a half to make dinner? Honestly woman you accomplish nothing in a day!
Apparently she spends more time with the dogs more than her kids. How sad!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 537738
Why does she cook dinner at 1:30pm?! Also an hour to do make up in the morning everyday?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.