SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how far these two are going to push Eduardo’s gender dysphoria. If they proceed with a referral to the Tavistock clinic (in Ed’s best interests I will hope), his only saving grace will be the rigorous psychological counselling for Ed alone and within his family dynamic.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure how far these two are going to push Eduardo’s gender dysphoria. If they proceed with a referral to the Tavistock clinic (in Ed’s best interests I will hope), his only saving grace will be the rigorous psychological counselling for Ed alone and within his family dynamic.
don't count on that. A few of my work colleagues used to be psychologists in Tavistock- they ran for the hills.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Watching his insta stories there about Eduardo coming home, it was almost like he was hoping the poor child had a terrible day and that people made comments on him....he nearly sounded disappointed when Eduardo said he had a good day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Not commented before as i don't really follow them but they just popped up on my suggestions, the way he grabbed the kids shoulder when he was asking him how his day went and he flinched didn't sit right with me

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Watching his insta stories there about Eduardo coming home, it was almost like he was hoping the poor child had a terrible day and that people made comments on him....he nearly sounded disappointed when Eduardo said he had a good day.
of course he can't give himself the good/hero part if E has no problem, it means no tiktok, no reel... no money..

Reactions: 10
So E2 claims he had a good day and only 2 people laughed at him- E1 says she had the worst day of her life. I wonder if her worst day is connected to E2 wearing a dress? Someone earlier said the other siblings could get bullied for this. I am surprised the school allowed the change in uniform- prep schools are known for being very traditional and having a long history. My son's prep is very particular about the uniform. By Jono's logic, everyone should be allowed to wear what they want, so why can't kids who don't like the uniform wear jeans and a t shirt then? Why not just scrap the uniforms all together so kids can wear what they feel comfortable in? That's his logic isn't it?

Reactions: 37
So E2 claims he had a good day and only 2 people laughed at him- E1 says she had the worst day of her life. I wonder if her worst day is connected to E2 wearing a dress? Someone earlier said the other siblings could get bullied for this. I am surprised the school allowed the change in uniform- prep schools are known for being very traditional and having a long history. My son's prep is very particular about the uniform. By Jono's logic, everyone should be allowed to wear what they want, so why can't kids who don't like the uniform wear jeans and a t shirt then? Why not just scrap the uniforms all together so kids can wear what they feel comfortable in? That's his logic isn't it?
100% it would have been to do with her brother wearing a dress. She ll have had people all day asking her why he s wearing it etc she s likely had a really stressful day. These decisions impact everyone not just the child involved. I wander if they spoke to Emilia about how to deal with other children’s comments. I think not. My son has additional need and I know my daughter gets embarrassed at school sometimes when her brother has a meltdown. I ve equipped her with the tools to deal with this and explain it’s difficult but also a normal feeling. She feels bad for her brother but also a degree of embarrassment which is quite normal for a child. All the children will be impacted not just the one wearing the dress x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He used his son to test the waters and break 'the barrier', so he can now walk around in Anna's yoga pants. He's such a coward to ruin his son's future and have children at school bully him while he has the comfort of staying at home, turn off comments, block everyone and never have to face anyone he doesn't want to, -while E2 has to face the consequences of what Jonathan does every single day! And it's always like this, you never see children this young being transgender, they usually don't care, neither should they, about gender and sexuality, it's always the mother or the father who lives through them and puts ideas in their heads.

I can't be bothered to watch his nauseating posts, sorry - has he mentioned getting someone to talk to E2? To offer some guidance to them as parents? They're clueless as parents, aren't they?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Not commented before as i don't really follow them but they just popped up on my suggestions, the way he grabbed the kids shoulder when he was asking him how his day went and he flinched didn't sit right with me
Just watched and you are right... he proper GRABS HIM forcibly... and then he starts shouting at Emilia yelling “GET IN THE CAR” (she was already in the car dumbass) she looked TERRIFIED. Look at her eyes! She looked so upset about something. And she says she had the “worst day of her life” AND THE ASSHOLE LAUGHS AT HER!!!!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
He is soo weird wanting anna to always have her cleavage out as well. I get creepy vibes from him

Reactions: 19
Poor E1 was so proud of his art work and asked his Dad for some praise. He goes ye ye now tell everybody how was your day. That’s so not on!!! Poor kid wants his Dads attention not the bloody camera . Why should he tel everyone . His response was nearly regimental . So so sad 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Soooo apparently Anal rather pays for E2 to stay at school longer than pick him up and spend time with him until E1 is done with school?! I mean, she could easily do her weekly grocery shop in the spare time and take E2 with her. How unorganized and detached from your own children can a woman be?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If he thinks just wearing a skirt now suddenly makes him 'trans' or 'non binary' or whatever, he needs to know there is more to women than wearing skirts.... and a man wearing womens clothes isn't as modern and ground breaking as he thinks its is
Still just an idiot in a skirt 💁‍♀️

• Haha
That poor child, it looks like he tensed up and a looked a bit worried when jonathon threw his hand on E2 shoulder and was putting phone in his face, totally ignoring his child who proud to show off his art work.
E1 doesnt like the attention E2 gets, and now dresses are happening at school aswell it takes the spotlight off her all together. Also can imagine E1 friends have more to say about E2 wearing dresses, and could causing bullying for both E1 and E2.
The creep needs some help, am sure he is having a mental breakdown but anna wont help or bring someone to ser him. The situation needs resolving now before they cause more damage to them 4 children!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched and you are right... he proper GRABS HIM forcibly... and then he starts shouting at Emilia yelling “GET IN THE CAR” (she was already in the car dumbass) she looked TERRIFIED. Look at her eyes! She looked so upset about something. And she says she had the “worst day of her life” AND THE ASSHOLE LAUGHS AT HER!!!!! 😡😡😡
He (finally) put the phone away at that point. Poor Emilia was prob upset.

I’m absolutely all for children being able wear whatever the hell they want regardless of what “gender” that thing is assigned to. The issue is that I cannot accept this is purely just from Eduardo’s wishes. J sees the opportunity to exploit and make money. Saying E2 is inspiring people is just a way for him to push it further.

Let him do his own thing without a camera shoved in his face or commenting on his choices and then see what he’d rather be wearing when he doesn’t feel the only way to get approval is to be a girl🙄
This is sadly so true that what we are seeing is a young boy who now knows he can get the undivided attention of his parents by wearing dresses and wigs, and showered with gifts too, the poor wee might has been pushed aside and mocked for most of his life then suddenly becomes no 1, and that is the only reason he " wants" to dress like a girl for daddy!!!
He is one very sick person Indeed and totaly destroyed this child life ,cus this will be online forever 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh yer... he sounded and looked really happy! That poor child!

Reactions: 8
I rlly hope Emilia didn’t have a bad day due to people picking on her due to her brother wearing a dress:(

Reactions: 22
It is all very weird ,why make a big deal about it and show the world. Poor kid having a camera shoved in his face as soon as he gets home. Its all for the views ££££££££ not the childs welfare. I wonder if this is why they parted company with Gleam, they did not want anything to do with this storyline.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.