Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Both him and Anna do not want actual help for their mental health issues, they just want to use it for content and tags in their bio.

Reactions: 34

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I find it very hard to believe Anna accepts this “real Jonathan” that he’s trying to reveal. She’s the most black and white woman I’ve ever known. In her eyes, boys wear blue and girls wear pink. Boys have short hair and girls have long hair. I refuse to believe she accepts Jonathan as this swearing, feminine, fluid being

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
That ‘no fucks given’ attitude is what put him in financial stress in the first place. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Anna got the coil fitted because Jonathan was trying to get her pregnant as an attempt to save the channel

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Wow when J gave Eduardo the choice between the two today. It felt like a test. E so badly paused like he wanted the trousers but that he knew the dress was the "right" answer

• Angry
  • Sad

citrineday

Chatty Member
I really don't like how he's essentially bashing those who take medication for ADHD. It does "change you", it makes you achieve your best potential by allowing you to focus. During the lockdowns and school from home we've had a lot of people at our pharmacy started on medications for newly noticed and diagnosed ADHD and they say they feel so much better and are doing better. By saying that you've made it where you are by "being you" makes me really wonder where you'd have ended up if you were taking medication - maybe not exploiting your kids fake storylines to fill your pocket and make your impulsive bulk and unnecessary purchases happen
for someone who claims to be so neurodivergent, he loves to spend a disgusting amount of his time shaming and disrespecting other people who are.

I think Anna is experiencing cognitive dissonance. She just doesn’t want to deal with John’s alarming behaviour so is pretending it isn’t happening. I think the relationship is clearly dead but I don’t think she can be arsed leaving him and sorting herself and the kids out, I literally think that’s what it is. She’s too lazy. She’d have to arrange a divorce, a financial and child custody arrangement with Johnathan, would have to move (because I doubt Johnathan would leave the house so Anna and the kids can remain there for the sake of giving the kids stability), she’d potentially have to get a job and learn basic life admin skills which at the moment she just leaves to John. I don’t think she has the mental capacity for it all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Can Anna go back to acting like she hates her husband again because I can’t cope with the inappropriate touching and slapping bums etc now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Amelee

we get it jon, you know the words fuck and shit. nothing special, though, because people have been using it for decades. AWKWARD.

no seriously, stop it.

• Haha
I am wondering what we actually know about Jonathan's childhood?
He always seems to exaggerate/change details of his childhood, imo to brag about showing everyone wrong and making something of himself (by exploiting his children 🤔).
I'm so curious to know what caused his narcissism. Perhaps he was a sensitive kid whose needs weren't met?
His former bandmates have called him out. One said he stole details of his childhood and passed them off as his own. He said they were poor but they went on holidays to the US so... He's a pathological liar, I believe very little that comes out of his mouth.

I am sure half of his 'woe is me' story is made up and the other half exaggerated. His siblings seem well-adjusted, fully functioning adults who parent their children, makes you wonder why Jonathan is so special.
Absolutely, his siblings all seem really nice, as does his mum.

• Wow
  • Sad

Mistyrod

With regards to the accent (I'm from South Dublin but not the posh parts 😂), that accent is what we normal dubliners refer to as the D4 accent (d4, dublin 4, being a very well to do area) The speech is "americanised" and I honestly couldn't tell you why or how that happened but has been going on about 20 years now I'd say!!
And I'll tell yous a secret too.....that's not the accent he had as a young teenager 🤫🤫🤫

• Wow
  • Haha

britishblue

I'm seriously creeped out by him right now. His behaviour is majorly concerning and I genuinely fear for the kids and Anna at this point . He seems controlling, dangerous and on edge. He knows they cannot sustain their lives financially. I don't think his big reveal can save them right now.

• Heart
  • Angry

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It makes no sense. Anna is so narrow minded and up until recently was all ‘pink for a girl, blue for a boy’ she had her bloody outfit matched the ‘gender colour’ when she gave birth for god sake and of course it was pink or blue. There’s no way she knew all this about Jonathan beforehand and has always known him best/was accepting of it because she wouldn’t be the way she was if that was the case...

• Heart
  • Sad

rach1903

So he’s saying thank you to Jonathan on his igtv as if to say he is no longer Jonathan anymore. He’s seriously acting like he’s going to announce he’s transgender. I don’t trust him one bit, there’s all this build up and then it will be nothing that we didn’t already know.
I genuinely thought that they couldn’t get any worse, but this last week has proved me wrong. Feel so sorry for the kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Username200

Hey guys I’m new to this thread, I used to watch this family casually before the A’s and haven’t kept up for the last few years but I must say it’s extremely distressing watching this man basically come undone before our eyes! He’s going to take all his children down with him too.

Not sure if this has been discussed previously but his tiktok bio is so manipulative and literally PREYING on vulnerable people. “Follow if you want to be loved” fuck off that is absolutely despicable. Awful little man.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
The unicorn emoji everywhere 🙄 defo some kind of queer-baiting going on if the “announcement” turns out to be absolutely nothing. And why does it need this drama? So what if he isn’t straight or so what if he doesn’t identify entirely as a male???? Why does it need all this build up🙄

• Sad

Columbo

VIP Member
To think there are people out there who would make amazing parents and are desperate to have kids and these pair of shitsticks are systematically destroying their own children in full view of the world. And for what? I have seen some shit on the Internet but these two are a complete disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart

pineapples22

Anyone else cringe at Anna's "super productive day"
View attachment 537738
Just a lot of faffing around to fill up a schedule. An hour to fold laundry? Another hour to shoot content for a video that'll be a single shot 12 minute max IG TV? An hour and a half to make dinner? Honestly woman you accomplish nothing in a day!
This is hilarious if you put it into hours instead of half hours which she does to make it look super full but she's just repeating herself.

5-6am workout and let dogs out
6-7am shower, makeup, get dressed
7-8am give kids breakfast and get them ready for school
8-9am feed dogs, clean kitchen, have breakfast
9-10 get dogs ready (??) pick up poo and make beds
10-11 fold laundry
11-12 shoot content
12-1 eat lunch, pick up allessia, go to post office
1-3 (two hours!!) cook dinner
3-4 to do's and leave for school
4-5 pick up E's

I mean, none of those fill an hour. They're 5 min jobs. Here's my morning routine as a working mum of 3 by the way

7-8.30 make kid's breakfast, lay their clothes out, feed dog and cats, let dog out, empty litter tray, shower, get dressed, do hair and makeup, make kids packed lunch and daily snack, do the girl's hair, do the littlest one's teeth, shove a wash on, get shoes and coats on, get them in the car, do school run, go to work.

And people here think she could ever leave with the kids

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Jonathan doesn’t give a flying fuck about Eduardo, he gets the camera out every chance he can so he can show the world how ‘different’ he is. The poor boy isn’t an ‘icon for his generation’, every time he talks about dresses he looks timid and a little confused

• Sad