SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Anna go back to acting like she hates her husband again because I can’t cope with the inappropriate touching and slapping bums etc now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think Jono likes playing dress up in Anna's clothes and that's why she knows the "real him"- that's why he is giving a taster by trying on her new butt firming leggings....

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Almost saw my lunch again there 🤮
jonno is like,comeon kids, follow me into the bushes

IF if jono is transchanging or being real to himself regarding being gay or whatever, I thinkits extremly unfair to the kids if it were to happen NOW, if he felt not himself and knew before he had children he shouldnt have had them until he was where he was at peace with himself, or he can wait until the kids are older and can understand situations better imo.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but the change in e2 is huge!! His spark is gone. He looks totally drained and as someone said dead behind the eyes. Social services should be involved 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just when you thought they couldn’t damage their kids mental health/emotional well-being anymore.... Jonathan begins this new storyline! Jeez!!!! He’s married, had four kids that’s who he is! Whatever he wants to be that’s fine, find it privately because when those poor kids are teenagers they and their friends can watch this story and it will be awful for them! The world is changing, and becoming more accepting but playing it out for the world to see and have an opinion on when you have four vulnerable children, no no no!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Please, does someone know how to unsee their saggy butts in those leggings? Traumatized.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Idk why but this gives me the absolute ick. I can't Imagine looking at a child and thinking about how they're going to look (I presume physically) as a teenager. Maybe it's just me though. Spent too much time critically thinking about the over-sexualisation of kids in this current world.

I also don't know whether I'm more weirded out with the stranger saying it or Jonathan agreeing.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Imagine one of the school parents or even the E's friends watched Anna's reels! How embarrassing- how will they face their friends and other school parents knowing their parents are making a mockery of themselves on social media? Jono wearing Anna's butt firming leggings and groping her up? Don't they think of how they portray themselves to others and how hard they are making their kids' lives?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Imagine one of the school parents or even the E's friends watched Anna's reels! How embarrassing- how will they face their friends and other school parents knowing their parents are making a mockery of themselves on social media? Jono wearing Anna's butt firming leggings and groping her up? Don't they think of how they portray themselves to others and how hard they are making their kids' lives?
Well, if they get bullied and come home crying, Anna will simply ask 'Do you like your big house? Do you like your private school' and that will be that.

• Angry
  • Sad
I think Anna is experiencing cognitive dissonance. She just doesn’t want to deal with John’s alarming behaviour so is pretending it isn’t happening. I think the relationship is clearly dead but I don’t think she can be arsed leaving him and sorting herself and the kids out, I literally think that’s what it is. She’s too lazy. She’d have to arrange a divorce, a financial and child custody arrangement with Johnathan, would have to move (because I doubt Johnathan would leave the house so Anna and the kids can remain there for the sake of giving the kids stability), she’d potentially have to get a job and learn basic life admin skills which at the moment she just leaves to John. I don’t think she has the mental capacity for it all.
has he lost all his shirts in the process of finding his new self?
exactly what i was thinking🤣🤣

So he has been let go from Gleam and all of a sudden he can show his real self. Let's hope for the kids sake there is no drama coming involving the girl fans. Weird they has gone awol.
unrelated but is zoe and alfie still signed up to gleam??

What is the story with Anna's to do list??? Honestly. That's her day, every day?
That's what EVERY mother does on the planet but we don't spread it out over the whole day and do nothing else.
She literally has no time slotted in for spending quality time with the kids.
No time for a walk with the dogs.
Nothing else
She has nothing else going on in her life but that list. Every day!!
I do this things every day but don't write them on a "to do list" because I do them automatically around the kids whenever I can. Shes such a waste of space and a terrible mother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else cringe at Anna's "super productive day"
View attachment 537738
Just a lot of faffing around to fill up a schedule. An hour to fold laundry? Another hour to shoot content for a video that'll be a single shot 12 minute max IG TV? An hour and a half to make dinner? Honestly woman you accomplish nothing in a day!
This is hilarious if you put it into hours instead of half hours which she does to make it look super full but she's just repeating herself.

5-6am workout and let dogs out
6-7am shower, makeup, get dressed
7-8am give kids breakfast and get them ready for school
8-9am feed dogs, clean kitchen, have breakfast
9-10 get dogs ready (??) pick up poo and make beds
10-11 fold laundry
11-12 shoot content
12-1 eat lunch, pick up allessia, go to post office
1-3 (two hours!!) cook dinner
3-4 to do's and leave for school
4-5 pick up E's

I mean, none of those fill an hour. They're 5 min jobs. Here's my morning routine as a working mum of 3 by the way

7-8.30 make kid's breakfast, lay their clothes out, feed dog and cats, let dog out, empty litter tray, shower, get dressed, do hair and makeup, make kids packed lunch and daily snack, do the girl's hair, do the littlest one's teeth, shove a wash on, get shoes and coats on, get them in the car, do school run, go to work.

And people here think she could ever leave with the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can't usually keep up with this thread but came to say that their leggings reels make me want to burn my eyeballs out of my head.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
breaking news- Jono has updated his insta profile and it now says he has a TV and literary agent: Robertson Murray/Arlington in his bio. Hmmm...so now he is going to be a TV reality star? Another book he will ghost write?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.