SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E2 looks really poorly to me, I find it all really upsetting
Yes it is really upsetting I agree, Eduardo has downwardly spiralled sadly, blind freddy can see he looks weak and gaunt except for his parents. His parents exploit him and his siblings which includes a daily dose of filming their kids for their vlogs, tik toks and whatever else they can think of to get them to perform so they can bring in money because his parents can't get a real job so they use their kids, plus add into the mix that Eduardo's diet is nutritionally poor and not looked after properly along with the rest of his siblings. They have a nanny which is more of a mother to them than their biological mother will ever be.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
With regards to the accent (I'm from South Dublin but not the posh parts 😂), that accent is what we normal dubliners refer to as the D4 accent (d4, dublin 4, being a very well to do area) The speech is "americanised" and I honestly couldn't tell you why or how that happened but has been going on about 20 years now I'd say!!
And I'll tell yous a secret too.....that's not the accent he had as a young teenager 🤫🤫🤫
I'm an inner city dub and I find his accent the most cringiest thing ever! TBH some D4 accents are okay but I don't know what the hell happened his :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that! I'd say it was more Steve Irwin close-ups. Superrrrr close, and all of them filming and uploading from different angles. Absolutely ridiculous. And for them to never stop and think, maybe this is a bit much. Nope, it's all about the money, and back then for Jonathan especially, staying in Zoe's good books so he could exploit their 'friendship'.
Wouldn't it be great to find that photo and send it to Zoe and Alfie asking if they'll be treating their own baby (I highly doubt they will) like this for money?? They had no problem using the sjs kids over and over for clicks and views.

Jonathan's fake motivational speaker Character is by far his most obnoxious and annoying one! 🤡

On the topic of Anna being an uninvolved uninterested mother, in the live she did with that therapist, the therapist said she most likely stopped maturing from the age she started her ED. Nail straight on the head with that statement. Anna is just like a 15 yr old brat who could care less about kids. Explains it all really. Well, that and her extrem narcissism plays a role as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Re; Anna quitting her Italian lessons..... I too am studying Italian using Rosetta Stone, just like she is.
The lessons are structured in 'units' of 4 lessons, and each lesson has a 'core lesson' of 30 min. and then smaller bit of 10 or 5 min. each, making the lessons about an hour long. They are geared towards new learners, adding more vocab and grammar as you go along. I have just finished my 3rd block of 4 lessons, taking it very slowly, only on weekends.

Anna has plentyyyy of time to do this. The core lesson might take a bit longer, but even then, surely as a half-Italian woman she would not need to take notes like I do? It's just a refresher to her. And I am sure if she wanted to she could fit those 10 or 5 min. bits in every day.
She could supplement it by letting Alexa play her some Italian music or podcasts for learners, she could read the kids stories in Italian, she could watch Italian Youtubers (I am doing all this, except reading to their children. ;) ) But of course this takes a little bit of dedication, and she's just not that interested. Ohwell....

• Sad
that's what she said... and she keeps a lock of their hair but when Emilia asked to see hers she said "no...it's...somewhere in the cabin in a box"..
That is just feckin so sad, to be so disinterested in your child as a whole being, Ihave.with mine,their baby teeth,in little pouches, [silk], their school reports,all those littlethings that parents will treasure as a given, and those litlle items arein MY treasure box, kept safe .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i actually find funny ( and sad) that for him swearing ( aka saying duck ans tit alternatively with "like" and "you know what i mean") is is new personna...sounds like a pre teen swearing for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i actually find funny ( and sad) that for him swearing ( aka saying duck ans tit alternatively with "like" and "you know what i mean") is is new personna...sounds like a pre teen swearing for the first time.
Surely him swearing constantly now will hinder them getting sponsorship deals, I doubt businesses would want to project that image out to the world! There’s a time and a place for swearing, I’m guilty of it too but never in a professional setting or all over social media and technically social media is his “professional setting”. Seems like he’s really trying to shake off his wholesome family content persona which is what they’ve been about for 10 years, strange career move!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
"don't be a success" says the guy flaunting new cars and expensive buys as soon as he can

Surely him swearing constantly now will hinder them getting sponsorship deals, I doubt businesses would want to project that image out to the world! There’s a time and a place for swearing, I’m guilty of it too but never in a professional setting or all over social media and technically social media is his “professional setting”. Seems like he’s really trying to shake off his wholesome family content persona which is what they’ve been about for 10 years, strange career move!
oh same i swear a lot too ( not at work i'm teacher haha) but i don't consider it being free for myself , nor do i consider not swearing in a public or profesionnal situation as something so restrictive of my inner self that i have to get free from it haha

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He made the videos all about everyone else and it's 'his turn now'? WTAF? (Yup, swore right there). Does he not watch what he puts out? He's in them allll the time!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I just watched his ig stories for the first time in forever.... he’s trying WAY to hard to pretend like he’s something, is he trying to be a motivational speaker or something? The cringe I felt watching that. 😳😬😬
Do you remember when he did his 'chats with Jonathan' trying to be some motivational speaker? Was over a year ago now. Didn't last very long. He gave out terrible advice, especially about bullying.

• Haha
Did he seriously go into London to a business meeting this morning wearing leggings?! I don't care if you're a man or a woman, but showing up in tights to a meeting is just disrespectful. Let's hope it was a meeting with his therapist to adjust the meds, this gay pirate version of Jonathan gets exhausting fast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Between her saying "university was useless for me , don"t worry to quit just get to work" and him saying "get fired, i got fired from a lot of places and became a youtuber at 30"...what models we have here!

Did he seriously go into London to a business meeting this morning wearing leggings?! I don't care if you're a man or a woman, but showing up in tights to a meeting is just disrespectful. Let's hope it was a meeting with his therapist to adjust the meds, this gay pirate version of Jonathan gets exhausting fast lol
probably with th editor since it is about his"adventure"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just think he's going to say he's potentially Bi and sometimes likes to wear ladies clothes and struggled with who he was when he was younger. What gets me is if they're so obsessed with not putting a label on people and letting them be then why is he making this such a big thing?

Reactions: 29
before covid Jonathan was the one really invested in the kids' school, being in the parents' association ( sorry i don't know how you call it in England) and in organizing events...
Even if she may have taken part in some of those meetings she probably didn't llisten and stayed on her phone...

she's on the missing dog that got home safely...i lost interest^^
I think he did a lot of that for clout and content, he's done nothing since. From what I remember too it was Izzy who did most of the planning for the summer festival event they had and he took the praise (the one where he wore the gold trousers and that heinous tacky blazer 😆🙈)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
His cussing now is just over the top. Everything he is doing is to try and get views and I'm sure he's gotten a bit more just because everyone is curious about his spiraling. Young moms watch them with their children in the background, eventually, they will stop watching because of his language, and like the person above said sponsorships don't want to work with a family whose dad drops the f-bomb all the time. To be honest I don't even know who actually sponsors them except LOL and I'm pretty sure that company doesn't care if the kids say the f word or the dad. Those dolls are straight-up streetwalkers.
Jojo's not going to pull a Jenner. His idea of gender-fluid is a pair of leggings and some flower Nikes. A lot of men like feminine things it's not a big deal like he's making it. He's not going to change one thing about himself. What should change is how he treats his mother. It's a damn shame he is embarrassed by the way he grew up by not being rich. duck you Johnatan I didn't have much growing up, but I don't resent my parents or sibling.

Also that hideous mouth of his while in college :sick: instead of blowing money on weed, he could have fixed the tooth! How Anal fell for that is beyond reason. According to him, he was illiterate, poor, and had the mouth of a pirate. She was really pretty ( still is ) and could have found an attractive wealthy man. Instead, she played the lottery and just happened to get lucky that Youtube panned out for them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I just think he's going to say he's potentially Bi and sometimes likes to wear ladies clothes and struggled with who he was when he was younger. What gets me is if they're so obsessed with not putting a label on people and letting them be then why is he making this such a big thing?
Plus: what's the point? He's married to Anna. Why do people need to know that he also gets the occasional hots for lads unless he plans to act on it? At the very least, it's hurtful and disrespectful to Anna, at best, nothing changes.

And Anna didn't play the lottery, she was (and still is) an attractive woman who, purely physically speaking, could've done a lot better, yes. But remember that she's also a woman with many, many issues. Jonathan was the only one desperate enough to take her and cater to a young woman who basically lives the life of a housebound, disabled person, needs everything just so, can't break a routine, is violent, a narcissist and cold as ice. Normal men are only willing go to so far just for the sake of having a 'hot girlfriend/wife'. The truth is, neither of them could've done better, they both settled for each other despite not having a lot in common, sharing any interests or values, they purely settled because it was convenient, he could have his beard and show off to the people who used to bully him, and she had someone who would not bother her living out her ED, chauffeur her everywhere and bring in money while she can stay at home and hide from everything and everyone who might insist on her getting help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.