SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep seeing people talking about her year upstairs, can you explain?
When Alessia was born, Anna barely left the bedroom with her. She would 'play' with her phone carge cable or anything on the floor. 'Tummy time' would be just her on the carpet in the hallway (!!) during bath time, so the Es would run around and even step over her. My heart was always in my mouth, worried they would fall or step on her.
They did take her on big events, like the book signing/ meet-and-greet, but she would be in a back room somewhere with the nanny. She did have to travel a lot and was clearly not happy. She already had the phone right there to keep her occupied, at a few months old.
Anna also took her to San Francisco when she did the photo shoot for her Benefit brow kit.

So poor Alessia went from barely seeing any daylight to being taken on long trips, to going back to the bedroom. Nothing was ever gentle, caring, it was like Anna was hibernating and she just happened to have a baby there with her. Alessia's bedroom in their previous house was a tiny box room, they had a day bed in there as well as a cot, it was very cramped, but they would close the door on her, no matter how hot it got. Oh, and of course she slept on her stomach, like all SJ babies do 'because they prefer it'.........

This all lasted until she was 1 and the breastfeeding stopped. Anna was pregnant with Andrea and Alessia had to make way for the new baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I swear I see her tummy more than I see my own!!
Right? Why does she constantly feel the need to show it? Is she fishing for compliments? It's just such odd behaviour.
And those jeans look painfully tight. I thought she got rid of all the clothes that did not fit or flatter her?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It seems pretty obvious he will say he is "gender fluid" this gives him the freedom to be a male or a female whenever it suits him. For some people, this is real, gender is on a spectrum, but for Jono, he has hijacked this social issue, just like he did "me too", and every other thing that could profit him. The only real thing going on with him, is narcissism personality disorder. He needs help.
Everyone should be able to be themselves, the trouble with Jonathan though is that if he comes out as non-binary, bi-sexual, or gay (Hasn't he already admitted to being gay?) then you really don't know if he's being authentic, or if it's another gimmick to gain views and income.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everyone should be able to be themselves, the trouble with Jonathan though is that if he comes out as non-binary, bi-sexual, or gay (Hasn't he already admitted to being gay?) then you really don't know if he's being authentic, or if it's another gimmick to gain views and income.
I think it's pretty safe to say it will be another gimmick/bandwagon situation.

I think he mentioned being 'gender fluid' somewhere in a description of a video, but not sure if he actually knows what that term means. It's more than dressing up in wigs and dresses for silly Tiktok videos or creepy Youtube music videos.

In his 'me too' story he admitted to getting into bed with an openly gay man, because he thought it would further his career, but when that person started to masturbate in bed, Jonathan freaked out and asked him to stop, which this person did. So no 'me too', but at the very least bi curious, I'd say.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it's pretty safe to say it will be another gimmick/bandwagon situation.

I think he mentioned being 'gender fluid' somewhere in a description of a video, but not sure if he actually knows what that term means. It's more than dressing up in wigs and dresses for silly Tiktok videos or creepy Youtube music videos.

In his 'me too' story he admitted to getting into bed with an openly gay man, because he thought it would further his career, but when that person started to masturbate in bed, Jonathan freaked out and asked him to stop, which this person did. So no 'me too', but at the very least bi curious, I'd say.
I'm also not a fan of Anna at all, but if he does come out as a money-making gimmick, has he considered the implications on his marriage? Anna hardly comes across as being self-confident, and with robust mental health?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm also not a fan of Anna at all, but if he does come out as a money-making gimmick, has he considered the implications on his marriage? Anna hardly comes across as being self-confident, and with robust mental health?
It's all about views and $$$. Who cares about mental health if you can gain so much money from it...
Seriously those youtube parents will do and say whatever they are asked too or what is "popular " I don’t get it how can you sell yourself like that. They are just lacking moral spine and respect to their families

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she's just shy, which doesn't make her "slow".
Most of the video she had a chocolate egg in her mouth 🤷‍♀️ personally I don't think children should be diagnosed from afar and not based on their tit-show blogs.
I completely agree that she’s also a shy kid! I’m not diagnosing her at all and I know not to compare one child’s development to another child because they’re all different and some take longer than others. I was just stating that she does seem a bit too quiet for a 4 year old, instead of using words she just lets out noises and seems very ‘baby’ like in the way she reacts. Such as when it was A1 and A2 bedtime and Anna was was carrying A2 upstairs to bed, she said that she was going to go back down to for Alessia, who was at the bottom of the stairs crying. Surely a 4 year old can walk up stairs on their own and don’t need to be carried??

• Wow
I was looking at my stories, didn't see who this hand belonged to & my 1st thought, " whose gigantic hand?" When I looked up, I wasn't surprised. Can't hang with her kids, but 1st in line at the home nail salon. What a mom.
View attachment 532699

Thought she said very recently she had all new clothes that fit. 🤨🤔🧐
View attachment 532701
So awkward because my hands are much like Anna’s LOL. But my nails aren’t pristine because I’m too busy taking care of my one toddler to have had time to get a nail appointment

Reactions: 1
I also think it’ll be something to do with the concept of gender but I agree it will be for views. Just like with videos about Eduardo, Jonathan makes no attempt to link important charities, information and resources around the topic of gender, because he doesn’t actually care. He will do the same with any kind of coming out video, he will keep all the ad revenue money instead of donating it to a charity and do the bare minimum to raise any kind of awareness on what is actually a really important topic.

That’s how you can tell if people are genuine and care, they raise awareness around issues, highlight charities and keep up with the politics surrounding the issue, Jonathan and Anna do none of these things, they just exploit other peoples trauma for money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is if J comes out as bi. Its fine.
Also people have to realise a lot of men married women but their were actually gay and didn't come out as gay till it was more safe.
Philip Schofield found it hard in that last few years as he realised more that he needed to come ut as gay. Yet he is still married to his wife as he still loves her but doesn't actually want to commit to divorcing her far as I heard. So if Jonathan does this its fine. Yes your gay but you love your wife and want to stay married.
Eduardo is just a child. He says he is a boy. He just likes to role play by dressing up.
Online their is a little boy with autism he says he's a boy but a boy girl as he loves girls clothes his adoptive mum tried boy clothes on him but nope girl clothes he wears. J just needs to sort his life out and not put it all on the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The way he flits his eyes around the entire time while talking. He honestly seems like a psychopath! It’s just awful to watch the car crash that is going to be these children’s lives. He’s trying to set Emilia up to be some sort of ‘pop star’. It’s like they are his little robots that he has created to send out in the world to make money for him.

I’ve also realised how different Anna is when she talks to her phone in her early morning rants and is makeup free. She seems softer and more natural. Then move on to her videos where she is transformed and caked in make up and she is like a totally different person. Narcissistic, annoying, acting like a spoilt little princess.

Their home is a set, their parents are constantly ‘on’ and acting, the kids have an inflated sense of self because of the way their parents plaster them all over the internet and make them think they are more amazing then they are, the mother has a skewed sense of body positivity and health, the father has an assortment of issues and seems to be setting up to come out with some sort of gender or sexuality crisis. They must be so confused... what’s normal? Is being a girl or a boy normal? Do they have to have something special or different to get their parents attention. Is being skinny or fat normal? Is eating vegetables good or bad? Pasta and pizza every second day. A nanny, cleaner, dog walker. Parents that don’t spend any time with their kids. It’s so very sad.
I have three kids. Aged from 2 to 7. None of them have ever referenced weight (like Eduardo calling his Barbie fat), they have never used swear words, none of them have ever questioned about race or gender... because we just let them be. They are innocent little kids. They don’t need to be making these sorts of decisions at this age...
My heart just breaks for these innocent kids caught up in such a toxic home. No they may not be physically abused, they have a clean home and warm beds, food in their tummies, clean clothes on their back and a roof over their heads - but I would put money on the fact that these children are going to grow up with a multitude of issues and really battle to survive and thrive in the real world.
Rant over.

To add to my rant, they are also going to have a very warped sense of what a loving relationship should be. With parents that constantly bicker at each other and pull each other apart with no love or affection shown to each other. They are like high school housemates rather than mature loving parents being role models for their children.
Watch their vlog from a couple of months ago. KIDS CAN’T HANDLE LOCKDOWN ANYMORE! From 7.28 and the way Jonathan talks to Anna about using the too small top that he bought her as motivation to lose weight... this is his wife who has been extremely public about her intense and serious many years long battle with an eating disorder... and her husband speaks to her so flippantly like that. It’s no wonder she is screwed up .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She won't give a tit. Their marriage is a sham anyway. So long as the money comes in she won't care what he says or does. If she doesn't care about a tiktok of her little girl deep throating a remote control she won't care about anything. She is willing to go along with anything gnomeo does.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I mean we all already know that him ‘coming out’ would gain him nothing but a short spike in interest/views, what then? Just like putting poor E2 in full drag for shock effect got boring quite quickly. And he already ‘kindly’ did the ‘outing’ for his then six year old by making a video about him titled OUR SON IS GAY. Talking about a child’s sexuality is nothing short of predatory.

And sexuality/identity IS NOT A CAREER, it always amazes me how some people think they’re interesting because of who they like to shag or what they like to wear. Ever seen a straight person on a magazine cover announcing it to world? No, so in making being gay such a big deal you’re actually doing the opposite of normalising.

And Schofield can do one, I feel for his wife whom he selfishly stole her ‘best’ years from, imagine being middle aged, thinking you’ve married the love of your life and are now going to enjoy getting older together, only for him to detonate that bomb and pull the carpet from under her feet! Being gay is not an excuse to destroy someone’s life because you ‘weren’t ready yet to live authentically’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I completely agree that she’s also a shy kid! I’m not diagnosing her at all and I know not to compare one child’s development to another child because they’re all different and some take longer than others. I was just stating that she does seem a bit too quiet for a 4 year old, instead of using words she just lets out noises and seems very ‘baby’ like in the way she reacts. Such as when it was A1 and A2 bedtime and Anna was was carrying A2 upstairs to bed, she said that she was going to go back down to for Alessia, who was at the bottom of the stairs crying. Surely a 4 year old can walk up stairs on their own and don’t need to be carried??
Very true, the way they seem to always have a favourite moneymaker is probably confusing matters as well.
After cold-shower-gate they showered (no pun intended) Alessia with affection and attention, then it was Eddie's turn and now we are back to Emilia-ish after he failed to get enough cloud by exploiting Eddie.
I just can't with them..it must be so confusing for the little ones to live in that house never knowing whether you will be uninteresting to your parents again.

• Sad
Especially since she has been in 'school' for so long, you think being around other children would allow her speech to develop more

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.