SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the video was deleted 👀

To give you the jist, here's a few comments from 3 different videos. One of Eduardo dressing up, one of Emelia with Eduardo beside her while she is singing and then one of Emelia singing buy herself....all have Jojo being a creep in the background.
It gives me the creeps that he’s always lurking in the background. No one even wants to see him. He always has to try to steal the kid’s thunder. It’s just weird that he’s in them all, not even doing anything just watching 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ya gonna think I'm crazy but I think Jonos midlife crisis and the ERs accounts going missing are linked in some way. Perhaps, they 'broke up' with him and it caused some mental breakdown from him. Idk 🤣🤣

• Haha
What do we think he’s going to come out and say? Gay? Transgender? Surely it must be something big with all this hype

Reactions: 5
Lads I’ve been creeping tattle for ages now for different youtubers and influencers and never really bothered to look here for this family, but Jonathan’s insta story’s have made me come over here and holy fuckkkk. They have completely lost the plot. I am mind blown. Also why is Jonathan asking who loves him the most and who wants him to love them??? WHAT THE duck!! Eduardo looks dead behind the eyes I feel absolutely sick to my stomach 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow, that vlog! She spent most of the time talking about how her brown hair is ashy blond??? She has brown roots. Then she proceeds to say that Eddy's hair is also blonde. Is she delusional or am I color blind. Why is she soo focused on blond hair? Most kids go through different stages of hair color. I don't really know many people that's hair color has been consistent from birth to adulthood. A-1's hair could get as dark as E-1's as she ages. It's like she'd lose her mind if someone told her that her hair color is brown.
I can't believe she forgot her kid. How do you forget your kid? So now we know that little routine of her tucking her at night is a lie.
She's always been stupidly obsessed with the kids hair and eye colour..... she was in complete denial for weeks that Andrea was ginger....at one point she said he had rose gold coloured hair. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So before ‘being himself’ he decided to use his son to test the waters to see what the overall response would be before he decided to ‘go on his journey’. How about he just let’s his son do whatever he wants to do and whoever he wants to be in private/in the real real world without having all eyes on him on the internet and does that himself as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Honestly I’m going with the belief that Jonathan staged those Emily Rose Accounts and was just talking back and forth to himself the whole time. I truly felt that.
I agree,that was always what I thought too, the both of them made up the accounts and that brought some attention to them in the process,hence why anal is never off her phone and spuddo too when hes not working his kids to the bone!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at these duckface selfies, he‘s so full of himself! blerk.
He thinks he is IT when he does that Zoolander pout 🤮
You're an alcohol dependant father of four whose wife visibly recoils from your touch and goes to bed at 8pm to avoid you, you're not close to any family or friends as you push them away with your narcissistic ways and your income is going swiftly down the drain. What a catch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
It gives me the creeps that he’s always lurking in the background. No one even wants to see him. He always has to try to steal the kid’s thunder. It’s just weird that he’s in them all, not even doing anything just watching 😬
I think it has been discussed on here that he has to be in them because it’s not allowed as a child to own an account or something

Reactions: 7
You can only laugh at this point. Does he not realise people have only followed him to look at his kids or is he really that delusional that he thinks the attention is for him?🤢 Jonathan, keep focusing on that one person that called you sexy because thousands of others on tiktok say you look like a creepy homeless person every day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
She's always been stupidly obsessed with the kids hair and eye colour..... she was in complete denial for weeks that Andrea was ginger....at one point she said he had rose gold coloured hair. 🤣😂🤣
Now she seems obsessed with her own hair. How many posts is she going to make!?! Instastories, her regular timeline, back to her instastories... Give it rest! She went back to balayage. Omg! The world must temporarily pause to take note.
Screenshot_20210419-125741.png
Screenshot_20210419-125755.png
Screenshot_20210419-141949.png

And she answered the ass waxing question...it has yet to be done.

WTF is a fenix? Is this for real? Is this midlife crisis code or code for questioning one's gender/sexual identity? Could he have meant phoenix? WOW!🤯
Screenshot_20210419-130219.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Now she seems obsessed with her own hair. How many posts is she going to make!?! Instastories, her regular timeline, back to her instastories... Give it rest! She went back to balayage. Omg! The world must temporarily pause to take note.
View attachment 536941View attachment 536942View attachment 536943
And she answered the ass waxing question...it has yet to be done.

WTF is a fenix? Is this for real? Is this midlife crisis code or code for questioning one's gender/sexual identity? Could he have meant phoenix? WOW!🤯
View attachment 536960
[/QUOTE]
does he mean a phoenix? :oops: i guess googling how to spell it was too much effort

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's so embarrassing and cringey. I thought he couldn't get any more narcassistic, but wow...
The sudden absence of the Emily Roses is so strange, too... Do you think they were paid to not only moderate comments, but to be as publically involved as they were to help increase SJs engagement? And they've now been discarded to align with Jonathan's new attention seeking 'no one knows the real me, follow me for more' ploy?

• Sad
  • Haha
This one makes me think that he is writing a tell-all memoir...
Imagine the spelling (as I'm sure he'll self-publish like he did the Andrea name reveal book which flopped!)
Fenix!!
honestly I think people (including his minions) are already starting to loose interest and by the time he‘ll reveal the „big“ news nobody is going to care anymore jon, you stupid, deluded, narcissist FENIX 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell the amount of time he spends on stories he could actually look after his own children instead x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.