Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
As Anna can't cook anything without a recipe book, unless she's seen that somewhere, I very much doubt she would have come up with this all by herself. She just adds the salt because she likes the salt.
I love salt too probably too much but I add it when it's on my plate so the kids dont have it

Reactions: 4

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Personally I wouldn’t. I think it does more damage to the kids if anything by reporting them to the police. They deffo should be fined for breaking COVID restrictions tho

Joy12

I wonder if the nanny won’t be able to come due to the lockdown. I don’t know how strict the rules are there now, but I can imagine J and A freakin out if they have to spend actual time looking after their kids for the next week or two, or however long restrictions are in place.
And them doing everything is what will actually make vlog content not their ridiculous carry on now!!

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
the screenshot was on page 47 of the last thread..
Unfortunately these screen shots prove nothing. The name is blocked out and there no way of proving these comments were left on J's TikTok. Unless the comments are still on the video (I don't even know which video this is from) there's no way to prove to the school that this legitimately happened. I'm sure the Sjs have told the school anyone who contacts them are just trolls and are not to be taken seriously.

Screenshot_20201209-151744_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Surely you get more than 12 weeks maternity in the UK? In Ireland you get 6 months.
Lmao I've got no idea how long maternity leave is 😂 It could easily be longer. I was basing it off a friends episode I watched after Rachel had Emma, I think she got 12 weeks

• Haha

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
I low-key felt bad for Emilia Cus it seems like they spent the least amount of money on her, maybe they just didn’t film most of her opening her presents. Could of gotten her some new clothes instead of just a bunch of books IMO
She had the Our Generation school room, think it is over a £100 (it was unwrapped when they went in)

Frenchlurker

that elsa "ad" was from ages ago^^
The first scene is actually sad, Jonathan after thinking she was "her best friend" for so long is just as much mocked by E1 as by Anna.
Anna mentionning again how "big" portions are...and now Jonathan is all about vegan stuff (which again is not synonym of "healthy eating")...

• Angry

Reportit

That sounds painful. Where are you from?
It is painful and somewhat not.. as I do not like to perform then I have limited it to one performance per all the gifts at our home, but when we have other family over then some are very strict and demand something for every single package so it is difficult sometimes. We open presents on 24th after dinner (potatos, pork roast, blood sausage, sauerkraut). We do not have stockings, but if you put your slipper on the window(1-24th dec) before going to sleep then elf will bring you a treat which you can have in the morning.
I am from Estonia 🇪🇪

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I don't have a screen shot of the Disney nanny (someone has posted it here before) but I'm about 100% sure this isn't the same nanny. She was much younger then this 1. If she's new that makes her like the third one this yr right?
Oh wow, I thought it was the same woman as she's a blonde. But if not, I think you're right, this would be the 3rd one. Those poor kids!

I know this is completely off topic, but I want wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope everyone will enjoy, given the circumstances. Stay safe!🎄🎄 xxxx
Thank you. I'd like to wish everyone the same, stay safe! x

Haven’t been on here in a long while but have read last few pages for catch up - the mean comments that he’s telling Eduardo about, 1 are they really mean or has he fabricated that? 2 what were the mean comments about?

BlueRose

Chatty Member
That breaks my heart. I am here for her.
Yeah. She got to be in a magazine. To conact her Grandmother.
Talking about Grandmothers do the kids talk to J mother on zoom or even phone haven't seen anyone say anything about it. But with the lost of her husband you think having a chat with the grandkids would bring some joy to her.

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Why would you take your dogs to be vaccinated on Christmas Eve? Surely a non-emergency appointment should be avoided on these days? Proof yet again that Anna is not a normal mum who is ridiculously busy on Christmas Eve.....

And why not do turkey roast? Or even a turkey crown if a whole bird is too much? Mushroom wellington with boiled potatoes (because those did not look roasted to me) is not a Christmas dinner. Those poor kids have to suffer her cooking all year round, why not have something decent for Christmas?
As long as the kids are fed then I don't see what the problem is

Reactions: 3