Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Wait they said they were going the blow up the Sjs kids school??? Soemone definitely should've took a screen shot and emailed the school immediately!!!
It should also be sent along to the local police so the school can't sweep it under the rug.
the screenshot was on page 47 of the last thread..

Reactions: 2

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Transphobe is the default insult from those with zero understanding on the subject. Point them in the direction of Keira Bell and the Tavistock scandal, kids should not have a trans agenda pushed on them.

ETA: I believe the child trans issue will be looked back on with disgust in decades to come. In the 70s there was a movement to make sex with children legal and -let this sink in- was considered ok and progressive by the establishment until campaigners like much-mocked Mary Whitehouse stepped in. Social opinion spins quicker than a top (anyone interested in that should read this: https://unherd.com/2020/10/what-mary-whitehouse-got-right/ )
that's way before my time.. there are no words.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately these screen shots prove nothing. The name is blocked out and there no way of proving these comments were left on J's TikTok. Unless the comments are still on the video (I don't even know which video this is from) there's no way to prove to the school that this legitimately happened. I'm sure the Sjs have told the school anyone who contacts them are just trolls and are not to be taken seriously.
oh i saw it on the comments on the tiktok

callmegracie

VIP Member
Nothing new there, then:sick::sick::sick:

By the looks of what she's cooked , I think it looked easier to make than full roast turkey dinner, which suits lazyasshole Anna. I bet that veggie pie thing was ready made and she just had to chuck it in the oven!
no, she made it herself.. she took a photo before it was all wrapped in pastry and it looked vile!

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
My god those poor Kids! Shame on every platform that allows these parents to exploit their kids!! Also, if Eddy is ‘trans’ ( He maybe, he may not be, but whatever he is should not be a form of entertainment and financial gain for those twats) why hasnt he got long hair with Anna’s famous ‘bow bows’?
He wants to grow his hair "long, but not so long it's in his eyes", and he's been wearing the fabric bows they had for sale last year with the pjs.
A few weeks ago there was a company that sent them some Mickey Mouse ears and he got both somewhat plain ones as well as heavily decorated more 'girly' ones. Not sure if that was sent out of the blue or Anna ordered them.

Heidi77

VIP Member
It is painful and somewhat not.. as I do not like to perform then I have limited it to one performance per all the gifts at our home, but when we have other family over then some are very strict and demand something for every single package so it is difficult sometimes. We open presents on 24th after dinner (potatos, pork roast, blood sausage, sauerkraut). We do not have stockings, but if you put your slipper on the window(1-24th dec) before going to sleep then elf will bring you a treat which you can have in the morning.
I am from Estonia 🇪🇪
I noticed a lot of European countries celebrate on the 24th. What about the 25th? Do you a special meal on this day also?

Frenchlurker

I do not want the kids taken away at all. I do want them off line.
I do think the Covid thing is important. Millions of people are dying. That has to be enforced. It's not about them. If someone DMs me an address and screen shots I will do it.
i'm sorry but i don't think there's much you can do...