Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Talking of this.. Here he is the skanky 40 yr old man talking to a 17 yr old, fauning, idolising minion video pals who he uses as comment moderators... This is him chatting on Twitter with one an hr ago😖

Reactions: 3

chattylady43

he is telling folk they can get him on his discord and insta account and as his children can and do read comments

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Web30

VIP Member
I bet their "punishment" was to be locked in the play room, and then they escaped and started having fun on the trampoline. Alessia kept saying everything with a huge smile on her face, clearly knowing she's not going to get in trouble.
Also, if the kids can jump out the playroom window, and the upper floors don't have child locks and still open wide enough for someone to shimmy through, who knows what's next
View attachment 355855
Please tell me the playroom is on the ground floor!

Kombucha

She was found guilty of tax fraud (undeclared income) of over a hundred thousand pounds and with that amount and the fine, she had to pay over £200K. She was a lecturer and it was very unlkely that she herself would have that amount of undeclared income so it is assumed that it must have been something to do with J and A, who probably asked her to hide it on their behalf to avoid paying tax on it. They had already been found guilty of unpaid council tax. It was all over the newspapers in Ireland, they even published Margaret's address so it must have been a terrible embarrassment for her, a presumably normally responsible citizen! It had to be connected to the dishonest SJs!!
OMG!!!!

HilaryC

When I make my own pizza I add a bit of salt on the top of the cheese as it helps to form a little crusty cheese layer on the top (and gooey underneath) when it cooks. But store bought pizzas already has so much salt that I wouldn’t add anymore.

concered_fiancé

She was found guilty of tax fraud (undeclared income) of over a hundred thousand pounds and with that amount and the fine, she had to pay over £200K. She was a lecturer and it was very unlkely that she herself would have that amount of undeclared income so it is assumed that it must have been something to do with J and A, who probably asked her to hide it on their behalf to avoid paying tax on it. They had already been found guilty of unpaid council tax. It was all over the newspapers in Ireland, they even published Margaret's address so it must have been a terrible embarrassment for her, a presumably normally responsible citizen! It had to be connected to the dishonest SJs!!
Crikey, thank you.

Did they ever address it on the vlogs or anything?

• Angry

Albi

VIP Member
Been on off watching these tw*ts for months. I can't help thinking of poor E1 and E2 in bed alone at night worrying about all these supposed 'haters' and questioning all this in their little heads. Its so so sad to even think about. And the best of it is, all that anxiety and anger those poor kids are feeling right now is all based on a LIE that b**tard told them to cover his ass. Its just surreal how crazy it is. How can that 'thing' live with himself. I hope you read this site Jono because you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Aside from everything else you've done.
Oh I wouldn’t worry about that, they’re probably too busy dreaming about what toys they’re gonna be getting that he promised them, if they go along with his shit! 😤

Emmy44

VIP Member
in the last thread it was discussed about them having to inform the school on something? What was that about?

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Eta: sorry I think I quoted wrong post

We were doing something similar. where I am from we open presents on 24.12. After Christmas dinner and at Christmas dinner all kids said poems or stories, me and my sis always played on our flutes.. but it wasnt that we had to earn presents, more like a tradition. And then we went crazy opening presents after Christmas dinner 🤣
The little ones are always the presents givers, even when they cant read or are very little.. it's like 'oh this is for daddy, go and give it to daddy, yeah daddy give it to daddy' 🙂
Now here in England we just go crazy in the morning and kids are the present givers. I love their excitement when they giving the presents out like - 'mummy mummy this one is for you!!!' I remeber that being the best part when I was little 😊

Its interesting to hear all different 🎄🎁 traditions!
...And I am sure neither of them have kids sitting on the stairs behind the stair gate like prison,excited, for 20 mins so mum can finish her workout like SJS did before... 😕
similar to Switzerland! Open presents on x mas Eve in the evening, usually very chilled ! Everyone gets a turn opening them and you have to sit and watch each person
Tbh I don’t see anything wrong with the SJ’s Christmas, apart from teaching the kids maybe some patience and appreciation