Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nomatterwhat

Well judging by Anna's mothers reply on J's photo it seems she's perfectly fine with the gross explanation and invasion of her grand sons privacy. Either she's to stupid to see how they're using her grandsons personal life for views and money or even worse she doesn't care because she benefits in some way. If you ask me their entire family's on both sides are complete trash for condoning the way they use their children. I having a feeling if Anna's father was still alive he would be the only one to openly disagree with what they're doingn for a living. He knew J was trash and made it perfectly clear to Anna he didn't like him.

View attachment 362369
And I'm pretty sure she's been contacted by people asking her about the bad stuff her daughter and her husband do to her grandkids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
I've just seen that Surrey is going into tier 3! Not that the SJ's will follow the rules anyway.

The health secretary said from 00:01 Saturday 19 December:
  • Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Peterborough, the whole of Hertfordshire, Surrey (except Waverley), Hastings and Rother, Portsmouth, Gosport and Havant will move into tier three.

• Wow

Emmy44

VIP Member
I don’t want to give them views because of everything happening with E2, but have they addressed the fact they’ve not uploaded on NKA or members for 1/2 weeks?!?

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
This really concerns me for the kids (as if I wasn’t concerned about them already!!). What would happen if their youtube completely flopped and they had no income?
No idea.
They claimed to have bought another property to rent out, but I very much doubt that. They could sell up and buy somewhere smaller? The kids would suffer, no doubt.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Growing up in Holland, we celebrated Sinterklaas on the 5th Dec. When putting your shoe out (not stocking...), you'd sing a song or two, and whenever you'd meet a Sinterklaas (at school, after-school activities, parents places or work etc.) you'd be read from the Big Book, and were expected to sing a song in order to get your present and a few goodies.

This was mostly in the weeks leading up to the big day, on the morning of the 6th we'd come down to a dining room table full of (unwrapped) prezzies for me and my sisters to dig into. But we were always expected to say 'Dank je Sinterklaas' and sing yet another song, saying goodbye and hoping to see him again next year.

BlueRose

Chatty Member
To me. The men looking are like.
What a cool dad. Dressing up as a women or a Disney princess as not everyone knows Elsa or Disney.
So be like. Wat a cool dad doing this for his kids. Just been a cool and dressing up doing funny video.

• Haha
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that’s the same one that they caught going either up or down the stairs a couple of months ago.
I believe so, too. She also went to Disney with them. But this is the 4th or 5th nanny the kids have had since the family moved to the UK. Makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors.

• Sad

pinkflamingowings

In today's vlog Andrea says and shows that he is very hungry, Anna says that he hasn't eaten since 4.30 pm the previous day, Jonathan responds "intermittent fasting, amazing!"

Do they realize that their weird eating behavior shouldn't be passed down to their kids because they need food on a regular basis?

Just sick.

Thats so bad, how do they sleep, they must be hungry at bedtime😟

• Sad

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Tbh though the bringing food back into her diet can be so hard, also with an ED your stomach shrinks if you starve or purge :( so that genuinely might fill her up! I’m 21 with anorexia but when I was more recovered a happy meal was enough 😅 truly hope she gets proper help from a therapist and a dietitian:( I’m on a year waiting list but I know it’s needed:(

• Sad
  • Wow

Shirley

Thank god just before mine too. It explains how Savile’s gross abuse had a blind eye turned to it. I dont think much has changed in “entertainment” establishments and circles to be honest. Anyone remember Nadia Sawhala tweeting support for Anna after showergate? Luisa Zuismann being shut up? The movers and big hitters in those industries all piss in the same hedonistic and ego driven pot.
I didn't understand all of the silencing. I am in America, and when showergate happened, I spoke up loudly. I did my research, and I was protected under free speech laws. Do they not have that in the UK?

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Heidi77

VIP Member
He said "I'll get on it, when Izzy gets back".
But she left them for a better job.
If she did still work for them, she's on maternity leave, she had a baby what, 2 weeks ago maybe, she's got 6-10 left.
He's coming up with excuse after excuse so he doesn't have to give out the vouchers.
Good luck getting your vouchers minions, I bet he's already spent them...
Surely you get more than 12 weeks maternity in the UK? In Ireland you get 6 months.

callmegracie

VIP Member
two new tiktoks.. the santa one is back up where he came into their house (i wonder why he took it down a few days ago?) and one where they get a load of princess dresses and jonathan wears all of them :rolleyes:

• Sick

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
What I'm wondering is why do they keep creating videos just short of 10 minutes? I always thought 10 minutes was the magic number to make sure you hit as it increases revenue hugely compared to a under 10 minute video.. unless that has changed!
It has changed to 8 mins now. 8 mins is the new 10 for mid roll ADs.

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
I didn't understand all of the silencing. I am in America, and when showergate happened, I spoke up loudly. I did my research, and I was protected under free speech laws. Do they not have that in the UK?
I think its more a case of birds of a feather flock together. Where their own careers and money for the various agencies they work for are concerned, they keep silent. Media empires.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Can someone update me as I don’t follow them like I use to after shower gate but I’ve just seen insta gram with ed in hair extensions are they really pushing the trans gender thing now then?

• Angry

Chriss71

VIP Member
The person and people who deserve blue hearts are people who have lost a loved one this year are people who have lost someone this year or not seen someone thats not through the internet.
That lass on here who was pregnant and lost her Grandmother then she had a premature baby deserves a lot of blue hearts. She has a youtube channel. I got talking to her on Instagram she doing well but her baby girl is still small in length and she wishes she could of seen her Grandmother again but the family said no as both as risk. Now the family wishes their let her n her mum see her more.
Aww bless her I'd love her details if that's aloud,she was lovely bless her,and I often think about her and wonder how she is x