Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heretoday10

Anyone with common sense can see they are using Eduardo for views. I don’t care how Eduardo dresses or what he plays with as long as he’s happy but it’s very clear his parents are pushing more onto him and trying to mould him into something that he may not even be. His whole life has been put online without his permission and it doesn’t matter if they explain to him what vlogs are etc cause the point still remains he is six years old and doesn’t understand the amount of people who are watching his life. Fair enough he may enjoy wearing dresses and playing with dolls now but who’s to say in 5 years time he won’t be super into football or boxing and could grow up to be a straight man who’s very masculine. They’re running away with an idea of what Eduardo is or will be when he’s still a child who has time to grow and change until he himself says how he feels. They keep saying they want Eduardo to be free to be himself yet they had him sit and pretend to cry over people “bullying” him in school about wearing dresses just so Jonathan could make a viral tiktok. They’re using this child and it’s so sad to see. If they had an respect for their child they’d allow him to be himself without making money off of him. That’s the issue I have.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

abcdabcd

VIP Member
They should address the real issue here, Eduardo has been bullied long before Jonathan decided that he wanted to wear dresses. There are so many vlogs where little Eduardo comes home upset from pre-school or refuses to go. It must've been two years ago where Eduardo said how two older boys chased him through the playground during recess, demanding a shout-out in the vlog. He was absolutely terrified (Jonathan thought it was funny). Segregating him with girls that generally tend to be more caring doesn't solve the problem, just the symptom. Eduardo needs a loving mother who listens to him and cares about his fears and he needs a father who protects him instead of throwing him under the bus for his own entertainment and profit.

It's clever of Jonathan to blame those issues on Eduardo wearing dresses and people 'hating' when the real issue is Jonathan conducting a sick social experiment by having filmed his children on any imaginable social platform in any imagenable situation, when they were born, having accidents, taking baths, being sick, crying, falling down, being kicked by him, hiding full nappies under their bed, smearing poo over walls, hitting and being hit.

This is all on Jonathan, and Eduardo is currently paying the price for Jonathan's comfortable live of lounging around in leggings all day, luxurious cars, Peloton bikes, pool tables and £4000 olive trees on a whim, none of which he could've ever afforded had he had to work for it with his own skills. He's a disgusting human being.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Also she was on about hating to do workouts when she's all alone in the house bc if the post man comes to the door she has to answer wearing horrible workout outfits like this atrocious pink thing.
Anna, also, said the workout gear(which she only wears while home) is inappropriate to be wearing while answering the door yet she went out of her house to a garden party looking like this...
Screenshot_20201210-123505.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Noscrubs

As a woman I feel like I can sense dangerous vibes from men (as I’m sure many of you here are women) and Jono gives off MAJOR red flags. He is soooo creepy. Not the type of man I’d leave my drink with.

• Sick
Reactions: 60

prinnygrace

VIP Member
The caption!!! Eduardo is just a child! Let him have fun and express himself however he wants without making this massive deal about it and throwing some kind of “trans agenda” at it!! He is still a he until he decides otherwise and nothing has suggested that is what Eduardo wants!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

lisa94xo

The caption!!! Eduardo is just a child! Let him have fun and express himself however he wants without making this massive deal about it and throwing some kind of “trans agenda” at it!! He is still a he until he decides otherwise and nothing has suggested that is what Eduardo wants!
It's painfully obvious Jonathan has gender and sexual identity issues and he's now choosing to live vicariously through his son.
I guarantee 'poor, bullied, traumatized' younger Jonathan would've far rathered his family supported him privately instead of exploiting him for financial gain. If he thinks he had it bad, he's making it 100x worse for his own children.
Disgusting, selfish, narcissistic parents. Shame on them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
It’s worrying how far they going with this Eduardo likes to wear dresses and every tiktok video even their followers are starting to click what they’re doing now.

You know there doing it for clout and trying to stay relevant, it’s actually disgusting instead of letting Eduardo be a kid and have some privacy if that wearing dresses is what he likes or not and allowing him to discover who he is in he own time they constantly trying to label him because they want to be seen as inclusive and LGBT friendly because they know the transgender community are prominent in the public opinion atm it plays into their narrative because their channel is dying and they just not relatable anymore.
What I think they seem to have missed is wearing dresses doesn’t automatically make you transgender etc. Right now my son is running around the living room with his sisters princess dress on and a superhero cape. I just asked him why and his answer is because it helps him run faster and his legs were hot! It’s just children being children and if he does want to be transgender great. If he doesn’t, great. But I don’t think he’s going to appreciate this on the internet in 12 years time regardless of what path he chooses.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just watched his Instagram story 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 telling a 6 year old that people were being mean in the comments and saying that Eduardo doesn’t want to wear dresses or long hair!!!! I am absolutely raging. Nobody is saying that Eduardo doesn’t enjoy the dresses, the long hair. Everyone is saying that they’re milking this for views/money, they can’t just let him be himself in private.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'undecided pronoun'??? He's been VERY clear he's a boy! When Anna called him 'my most cooperative daughter' a month or so ago he shot her a very dirty look. PLEASE jump OFF this bandwagon again, it's not fair on Eduardo, or the other kids for that matter, because they too will get bullied for it.

This child with 'undecided pronoun' has been doing 'boys vs girls' challenges all his life and sleeps in 'the boys bedroom'. If you are REALLLLLY that concerned about gender and pronouns, maybe watch your language in your daily life, too............. but nope, that's all OK... as long as you can push this narrative in the vlogs and your other platforms. Poor Eduardo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Rachel95xx

Wasn’t going to comment on this but after seeing Jonathan continuing to post videos of Eduardo in dresses and heels I feel like I need to.

I have a brother who is 4 years younger than me. When he was eduardos age he would also dress in dresses and play with barbies etc purely because I was his big sister and he wanted to copy me and feel included.

He is now 21 and is a proper ‘lads lad’ and has been for years. It was just a phase he grew out of and I know 100% he would not have wanted that short phase of his childhood to be plastered all over social media! Really worried Eduardo will get bullied for this in 5+ years time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

abcdabcd

VIP Member
You're right, but I doubt he would've acknowledged them would he have been dresses in street clothes. I think deep down he knows that he's a joke and nothing without child exploitation, that's why his ego is so fragile. I remember when the kids had a day in school where the parents were invited to come by and tell the kids what they're doing for work. Jonathan said he decided not to go because the other parents wouldn't unterstand or something like that, he sounded embarrassed. That's also why he was super proud of his 'book', his horror movie, tried to relaunch his own channel with gardening and cars and other attempts to break away from relying on the kids for content, I truly think he wants to be respected and independent, but fails every time because he just doesn't have 'it' or the work ethics or talent. So he always comes back to using the kids and playing the clown, when in fact, he's a very sad and lonely man.

He's still living in his fantasy world and mixing with people from the real world always comes with the risk of someone asking questions and popping his bubble.
Same when Anna said how she can't open the door for the postman in workout gear, yet had no issues with her vag being online in one of the birth videos.

Let's see how Jonathan and Anna would feel about sharing this much online if they'd have to go to work the next day and mix with colleagues, just like the kids have to do every day in school? People you can't 'mute' or 'block' or filter their comments so you don't have to see and hear them. It's easy for them to say don't let them bully you when they both live so shielded from anyone who could possibly react to their content. Anna doesn't even go to the supermarket but expects the kids to just deal with it every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Jom8199

I don’t know how to feel about the the whole Eduardo thing. It doesn’t sit right with me at all.

I have a young son and I’d like to think that if he said he wanted to be a girl that I’d be supportive and accepting.

I know for certain though that I wouldnt advertise it and shout it from the rooftops. Not because I would be ashamed, I love my son and I’d be proud of him regardless. But because Eduardo is a tiny human being. This could be a phase, it might not be. He might grow up and want to tell everyone he’s trans, he might grow up and be intensely private about his sexuality and personal life.

What Jonathon is doing now is taking away his choices. If it’s a phase it will follow him for ages and he won’t be able to just forget it (and let’s face is kids are cruel). And if it is truly who he is Jonathon has taken away his right to tell his own story and decide who and when he wants to tell people.

Just my opinion but I’d have more respect for my child’s privacy and give them time to grow and see how they feel x

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
I just watched his Instagram story 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 telling a 6 year old that people were being mean in the comments and saying that Eduardo doesn’t want to wear dresses or long hair!!!! I am absolutely raging. Nobody is saying that Eduardo doesn’t enjoy the dresses, the long hair. Everyone is saying that they’re milking this for views/money, they can’t just let him be himself in private.
Can't believe he's told a 6 year old that people are being mean. YOU'RE MEANT TO PROTECT HIM FROM THE MEAN COMMENTS, NOT TELL HIM!! And one way to protect him is to NOT PLASTER HIM ALL OVER THE INTERNET!! Let them have some privacy! My god, I'm so angry! People were pointing out that Jonno is exploiting him for views and money, not that Eduardo doesn't like it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LifeOfRiley

0596C5E4-DCC7-41BE-B1F9-C82161AD1135.jpeg

Selling your child’s innocence is just the lowest of the low. Who are these idiots that say he is an amazing parent for doing that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
I literally have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to trolls. I looked through the entire comment section and it was all butt kissing and blue hearts. NO ONE is trolling her. If anything is happening, it's her coming on here and reading what we've said. If she's reading it as trolling, she's an idiot. Most of us have some great advice.
We've all had a shitty time with covid and not being able to see our families. My mother has Alzheimer's and I've just recently been able to see her ( through a shower curtain and six feet away ) So F*ck that bitch! She has a mom she can facetime and who knows who she is. I've been away for so long my mom doesn't remember me at all anymore. How dare he act like she is all that and we are mere mortals that should fall at her feet showering her with compliments.

• Heart
  • Sad

Haddxn

Jonathan literally repulses me. I used to love this family, i remember when I fell pregnant with my first baby I used to watch their vlogs constantly and vision how my life would be with a baby, I was honestly obsessed with them and bought their book to read to my son. But now... it’s like a literal hate (more so to J). My son wears my boots, says he’s Elsa and calls himself pretty but THAT IS WHAT CHILDREN DO. They play, they act! For fuck sake Jonathan, stop selling your children down the river and BE A MAN FOR ONCE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Mickey123

VIP Member
Who the hell gifts Covid Claus to deliver crappy little gifts? Nothing like a senior citizen dressing up and putting themselves at risk. People are dying and this dude just delivered a bunch of nothing to kids who get everything. I'm sorry, but this is all kinds of wrong. Gleam is tone-deaf if that was them. Pray that Covid Claus was third in line to get that rona shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Skimmed through a couple of recent vlogs (so I'll probably repeat stuff that's already been said lol): Is TikTok now Jonathan's full time career? When he said to Emilia "you'll fail the exam, but you'll have street cred and you'll be TikTok famous, that's more important than passing the exam", like wtf? And his constant "got Corona?", to every child at every opportunity he gets? All in all, what an embarrassing state of a 40 year old man's life and mind.

And iPad and chocolate galore all day every day in that household, "they only get their iPads and chocolate for breakfast on the weekends"-my arse. It's chocolate brioche plus advent calendar chocolate plus chocolate stars all around. Neither of those kids have the genes to be tall or skinny to make up for all the sugar so god help them once puberty hits and those growth spurts currently using up all that extra calories are over, plus them being used to a very sedentary lifestyle won't help.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45