Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneRosie

I haven’t fully seen the other thread but I’d don’t think Anna’s appearance on Slo4ns latest video has been addressed? from minute 22.

Reactions: 5

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Would would seem following on from Pellaton paid ads scumjonny is now obv going down the scumJonny fitness theme route😆😷 look at the half a dozen Insta story voms of him exercising with the weird green headband??!!!. Guess he s touting for sports , exercise ads... I predict days of suddenly mention exercise brands e.g. Sports equipment , clothes.. home gym equipment to tout for paid partnerships😖😠😠

Last edited:
  • Sick

bubblebuttt

Pisses me off that Eduardo is only shown in 'girly clothes' on Jonos IG and only a handful of times on Anna's.

• Angry

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I believe so, too. She also went to Disney with them. But this is the 4th or 5th nanny the kids have had since the family moved to the UK. Makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors.
I don't have a screen shot of the Disney nanny (someone has posted it here before) but I'm about 100% sure this isn't the same nanny. She was much younger then this 1. If she's new that makes her like the third one this yr right?

ashqim

Chatty Member
the ocado shop statistics they were so happy with don't reveal much junk food because they get all that gifted lol. All the free pick and mix and other random crap that gets dumped on them for free...not to mention all the extra morrisons shops they do when they run out of their ocado shop.

• Angry
It has to be killing Jonathan that Anna has gained weight. He prefers that skinny little petite type. But I'm glad she has a better relationship with food and is doing better with her eating disorder (if that is true. I don't watch the vids anymore but follow Anna on Instagram).

• Sad

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Lying bitch! It infuriates me that she is making money off her "I've survived my ED" lie and tricking naive girls/women into thinking she loves and accepts her body where it is now. This right here is exactly why she started her workouts again. She doesn't workout for her health or because it makes her feel good. She does it purely for shallow reasons. Next time she does a live video or podcast preaching how she recovered I'm gonna jump on and ask her why she photoshops herself 3 times smaller in pictures if she so recovered!?
These pictures are from the exact same day! 😳

View attachment 345234

Speaking of photoshop what the hell did J do to his hand? His wrist looks oddly skinny and his hand look puffy and huge! Was he trying to make his gut smaller and it warped the entire picture? He's gross! Looks like a filthy slob 🤮

View attachment 345239
Is the button on her jeans in the first pic even closed

• Haha
The desperation for virality, fame and glory is the overwhelming stench from Jonathan’s content. He would literally sell his own kidney if he thought it would rank on trending.
annas storys show that the dress video was for an ad... :rolleyes: (which is all she seems to post lately)
Is there a lucrative market in dresses for boys, that Very need to use the SJs to advertise?

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
We’ve booked a Santa’s grotto visit for tomorrow. It’s all either outside or socially distanced. It’s not impossible but they have to make theirs the best obviously.
I would rather make myne safe and set an example but this is them...

• Sad

Reportit

Do all homes in UK/Ireland open there presents on Christmas morning just like that? Where I live everybody has to do something to redeem the gift. Read a poem, tell a joke/story, dance, if the gift giver (somebody is assigned to be the “santa”) is your OH you might get away with a kiss. All children learn poems and songs throughout December. This year we had a hired Santa and mrs Claus. We danced, sang xmas carols, looked back at the year saying what was the worse and what was the best. On one side it is a massive pressure - i don’t like public speaking but it is only my family so they won’t judge and I think it teaches the children that nothing comes easy.. and on the other side it would be fun to just tuck in to the presents without any performances 😀 so I was just wondering is this tradition really only here 😂

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Reminds me of when Emilia was licking bread in a fancy restaurant once, she just took out every piece of bread in the basket, bit into some, licked others, then put them all back for the rest to eat thinking it was funny. Can't blame her because Jonathan was totally encouraging her.

But what else can be done at this point to protect the children? People have reported them to SS numerous times, they've talked to their school, contacting their advertisers still seems a very good option, but most people stopped after J threatened them with his lawyers. It just breaks my heart, those are real children, I think their viewers tend to forget this, they don't exist for people's daily need to have a nosey or for distraction and entertainment on social media, although one could argue, this is exactly why especially the younger ones are even here :(
They’re by far not the best parents in the world but I don’t think they deserve to have their kids taken away or anything like that. If anything were to happen I hope YouTube introduce child protection laws to stop parents like them using their kids for money

Reactions: 4

Heidi77

VIP Member
Have they even mentioned this in their Vlogmas vlogs yet?
it's the charity single they recorded in October I believe? It's for Alzheimers, so I don't mind giving it a click. Funny how Anna has half a line, and Jonathan's bit is really muted.
This was filmed in the middle of a pandemic?

• Sad
  • Angry

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
seems to be no sign of her this morning either- he had all the kids outside in his latest stories
She was actually on the family walk with them this morning. But as her usual she's was way up ahead with Alessia . She always picks 1 kid to walk with and minding while leaving J to take care of the other 3.

Screenshot_20201227-093255_Instagram.jpg

• Sad