Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Anna’s latest in Instagram! What are the doing to that poor child!!!!!! And I don’t mean the dresses, I mean exploiting him. And I can’t believe very want to be involved in such exploitation, and discussion that then follows on Eduardos choices.

And the nanny must be there, no way are the kids doing crafts alone without someone stopping them making a mess!!!! Anna cooking and Jonathan opening more pointless rubbish parcels!!

Although I still think the dresses look quite big on Eduardo so no wonder Emilia was put out as they really we’re no doubt meant to be for her!!!
annas storys show that the dress video was for an ad... :rolleyes: (which is all she seems to post lately)

Reactions: 3

Lorny

VIP Member
Have they now dropped to 1.81m from 1.82m Subscribers now can’t remember what they were at previous....if so looks like their plan to sabotage themselves is going tremendously 👍
Have they ever been over 2mil subscribers? I can only ever remember them having around 1.6-1.8. Their growth seems to have been stagnant for a while but maybe I just haven’t been paying attention enough.

bee84

Violence in the house, Anna was holding Eduardo down like this (idek there was no context) asking Emilia to apologise to Eduardo, while laughing (maybe had something to do with the fact Eduardo got gifted 6 pairs of shows while Emilia got none, and she did something to hurt the shoes or Eduardo already), then Emilia full on punched Eduardo in the face, causing him to cry, then ran away before any repercussions (Jonathan swivelled the camera so we don't see her fist hit his face, but we hear the impact and Anna saying "Emilia"). Then Jonathan turns the camera back after she leaves the room (no one follows her to tell her off) while Eduardo crys and Anna lays over him and sings "it's the season of loving and understanding" then cuts. Jesus I wonder where she learnt that.
View attachment 354512View attachment 354513
Which vlog please?

callmegracie

VIP Member
Yesterday in all his instas there was no sign of Anna. Even at bath time it seemed to just be him doing it. I'd say he puts up with an awful lot of shite to keep his family man pretty wife image
seems to be no sign of her this morning either- he had all the kids outside in his latest stories

• Haha

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Can anyone screen shot any good Tik Tok comments where " it's all kicking off" and pple wising up... This is great.. Very interested.

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Barely watch their videos, but in the past 2 I’ve seen over a month now,Emilia has been sulking or aggressive towards Eduardo. Obviously these are arguments between siblings. But does she have any resentment / jealousy over him? She used to always be the one getting the attention.
Imagine how embarrassing it is for her though to know her friends / teachers etc can see her act that way! It must be hard to have boundaries
do you reckon the kids don’t have access to the YouTube channel on their iPads? Maybe J blocked it so they can’t even see what’s being put up of them

ashqim

Chatty Member
well if it is Jono, that's so weird! He is never silently just standing over them filming, he is always hyping them up and shaking the camera all around. Wonder what that was all about- and where was the nanny then? We know she works full time and this was shot on a week day when she would have been at work (which is odd since the kids' bubble has burst and they could be carrying COVID). Maybe she was having lunch herself in the other room...

ashqim

Chatty Member
wow how do you know they had previously not paid their council tax? Was that on a vlog? When will they learn they can't scam people and hoard money like that?

Mickey123

VIP Member
For a family with money etc.....I am concerned at the state of their children's teeth.

Can see where they are eroding (not sure thats the right word, but the bottom of the teeth dont look right and im sure all the sugar won't be helpint)
She just has large mamelons. A lot of people have them. Now, as for the rest of her teeth, we can just pray she brushes her teeth properly because the amount of sugar they eat is terrible. When she gets older she can have the mamelons shaved down, but they need to wait until her teeth have matured so she won't get sensitivity.

Web30

VIP Member
Good luck selling that house, most people that wanted to move in the next few years has probably done it this year and it won't get any easier next year. Even the estate agents with vested interests are predicting falls next year and I expect Jonno will demand to sell at a healthy profit.

I don't think their commuter town motorway house is particularly desirable. Although with less traffic maybe the noise and pollution is a bit better🤷‍♀️

Uploading the video because it should be saved. Dad of the year guys..

View attachment 363617
Christ! If my 6 year old came out with that the last thing id do is laugh.

Nomatterwhat

He now claims that it was never their 'forever home' and he always wanted to sell it within a few years. Not true. When they bought it, like you said, he was making long term plans. He even mentioned Emilia getting married there, as the previous owners had a wedding there, too.
So yes, they can't afford the mortgage, or have realised that the house needs a lot more work and they can't afford that.

Just found the neighbour's house. Very nice. Open, bright.. I bet they don't have a chimney full of dead birds or wasp nests in their loft.....
How did you find it?