Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello-123

So Jonathan wouldn’t scam anyone?! Gosh that’s the funniest thing ever.....in the same way I suppose he wouldn’t charge for members videos and not actually upload anything for people who are paying him to do just that?!....oh wait 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MeLlamoMiami

Title suggestion: Sacconejolys #34: the kids can't consent, but exist for the content. Exploiting gender for views is all that they do.

bubblebuttt

I'm actually so sad for Eduardo. How can they put him on the internet looking like that? He looks so frail 😭😭

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I don't care what size she is. I care that she lies about altering her online images, and lies about 'feeling fine' about her current weight to her young audience who also falsely believe she has recovered from her ED. But Anna only cares about herself, not about the position of role model she holds for her audience, eventhough she herself has made sure that's how they see her as.

She is a walking talking contradiction, in everything she says and does. It hurts my brain to listen to her talk and lie so much. I am so glad I am an adult who can see through all this, and not an impressionable (pre-) teen who can't.

• Angry

Scandalous_Purpose

I actually really feel for Emilia, she always been made to be the performer and she’s suddenly been shunned. It must be very confusing for her to have all the girly things she once received, now going to her brother as well as both parents affection. It wasn’t long ago that a very sad looking Eduardo pointed to Emilia when asked who Jonathan’s favourite was. The fact that it’s so obvious that Jonathan and Anna have a favourite child at any given time shows what poor parents they are.

• Heart
  • Sick

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
No wonder Anna hasn’t made any other mum friends from the school... considering they’re all apparently doctors or lawyers I’m sure they wouldn’t want to be associated with, well... that

• Haha

Albi

VIP Member
Good luck selling that house, most people that wanted to move in the next few years has probably done it this year and it won't get any easier next year. Even the estate agents with vested interests are predicting falls next year and I expect Jonno will demand to sell at a healthy profit.

I don't think their commuter town motorway house is particularly desirable. Although with less traffic maybe the noise and pollution is a bit better🤷‍♀️

Uploading the video because it should be saved. Dad of the year guys..

View attachment 363617
What a horrible manipulative little bastard he is! I haven’t seen one comment being horrible about Eduardo! Only horrible comments directed towards him for exploiting his kids. That’s what he can’t handle, so he’s trying to manipulate people by telling Eduardo they’re being mean to him, so people see his sad little face and stop saying anything mean about him (Jonathan). He’s pathetic! Of course Eduardo is going to sit there and agree he likes wearing dresses, because he does! Doesn’t mean he wants it plastered all over the internet though for strangers to gawk at him like he’s in a freak show, because that’s basically what Jonathan is doing. Saying “roll up, roll up, come and see the boy in a dress and hair extensions!” And Emilia sounded annoyed that he’s in every single thumbnail and not her. Yes Emilia, that’s the problem! He’s in EVERY single thumbnail. If only she understood why he’s in every single thumbnail. Because her dad is a complete bastard who exploits his kids for money.
The way he said “what shall we do about it? Shall we stop them commenting on our videos”, like it was a threat. Ooh you’re fucking hard Jonathan! No one gives a shit if you turn the comments off. No ones allowed to comment anything bad anyway because you and your dickhead minions delete the comments, so the only person you’re hurting is yourself! Your comments should be permanently turned off anyway since you’re a family channel and most other family channels comments are turned off so why aren’t theirs? I hope this is the thing that finally cancels them!
Also if he’s doing all this off the back of the post Emma Willis posted of her son, and the attention that got, then he’s misread it, because she doesn’t stick her kids all over the internet. She didn’t show his face. He wasn’t wearing a dress, just a pink top and trainers and shoulder length hair. Hardly ground breaking! It’s worlds apart from the shit he’s pulling at the moment and I bet even Emma Willis doesn’t agree with what they are doing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna shared this interview on twitter, liesliesles and focusing on Anna's one topic, her ED
"But over 8.m people cant get enough of them " which is why they struggle to get to 100k views per vlog .....

• Haha

ChelleR

i’ve lost braincells reading this, showing the logo endangers every child at that school..
They are dumb, why dont they see that knowing the kids school is putting them at risk?? In that case why dont they just plaster their address for all to see? People knowing the school is worse than their address because the kids are alone at school. They think because they are fans they need to defend them no matter how stupid they sound doing it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Anyone ever notice these poor Anna videos usually come out when she's been called out for lying about her body??? Think it's time to see a real therapist and sort out the many many other issues she has that go along with her ED. It's painfully obvious she's not even close to being over it.
Also it pisses me off that anytime she's feeling a bit down and doesn't want to be in the vlogs or on social media she has the free will to just stop. But those poor kids never ever get a break from being daddies preforming monkeys and must appear no matter how they're feeling or if they had a bad day etc. They've been on camera daily since conception!

• Heart
  • Sad
How come on Anna's insta Eduardo is always in regular clothes for a little boy but on Jon's he is nearly always in princess dresses? And often with Jon also in the dresses as "support". Its pretty clear Es weirdo dad is forcing this narrative on his son , presumably because he wants to wear princess dresses himself (because hes a weird attention seeking narcissist)

Surely if E was as into dresses as J wants us to believe hed be wearing them on both feeds, not just his Dads?

There is something so weird going on in that house.

• Sick

callmegracie

VIP Member
On a side note did anyone see Jonathan’s Instagram story recording from the trees Eduardo playing with the dolls in the garden? Then Eduardo noticed Jonathan recording him then threw the dolls- that’s what Eduardo must have thought of his dad recording him like that then?! For gods sake let the boy play in peace without following him around like some creep in the bushes just to have something to post on your stories!
also spying into the girls bedroom through a crack in the door, filming emilia and anna :rolleyes: its so creepy..

• Sick
  • Angry

Lilu22

VIP Member
I definitely think Emilia has some jealousy issues going on with so much attention being put on Eduardo. She seemed to have quite a bit of anger pent up on those stories

• Sad
  • Heart

Rachel95xx

Does anyone else think this is getting ridiculous now? They are completely exploiting their son for some short term financial gain

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I’ve been labelled anti trans in the comments. It upsets be to my core that father of the year will get away with exploiting that little boy for money because anybody saying anything will be labelled anti trans. And he knows it.

Nothing will be done about this. I’m 100% certain of that.

• Angry
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
So just to make Eddie feel even more shit he tells him people are being mean to him. Like the time Anna very nicely told Emilia that people think she preferred Eddie. Like we get that you guys don't care about child protection at all but could you not at least shield them from the comments? I'm sure that nice posh school will love that Emilia uses the word fuck.

• Angry
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna saying she 'loves turkeys' so she did not feel comfortable cooking a turkey. Wait, this is the woman who has spent the last year cooking turkey for near enough every single meal...?

She probably means that she does not like having to deal with bones, which I fully understand. Whenever I roast a chicken, I get my hubby to debone it. But 'I love turkeys' is such a BS excuse when you have had more than a full turkey over the year.

• Haha
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He has always posted unflattering thumbnails and footage of her, mainly to feed the 'is Anna pregnant' rumours in the comments, followed by using titles that could be read as them having another baby, only to then have a 'don't ask a woman if she's pregnant' vlog monologue a week or so later. Other than Anna's ED and now 'look what cool parents we are allowing our son to wear dresses' it's all they have. So it's constant rinse and repeat. Bait the viewers into commenting about something, and then moan that they said just what you baited them to say. It's a pathetic way to earn money.
He 100% knows what he's doing, spelling mistakes and all.

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The Father Christmas thing has really got me. Surely they should get a fine for that as it’s not a necessary thing to do? Especially when there are socially distanced Santa’s grottos set up.
Surrey is in Tier 2:
" No mixing with people who don't live in your house (or aren't in your support bubble) in any indoor setting. "
Looks like Father Christmas was indoors. Not cool, SpaceNK, Gleam, Sacconejolies and other stupid 'influencers'.

• Angry