Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mastermum

I’m not sure when it was posted but there is a video of JJ in the car with Eduardo and the dogs. JJ says that E wants to get in the dog bed and E very clearly says ‘No I don’t, you’re telling me to do it’. Makes you wonder how much else those poor children are being told to do both with and without the camera

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yesss, Jonathan. Get them coins!
Doesn't matter how your kids will feel about when they're older. As long as you get a second of fame and admiration.

All the comments about what a great father he is... 🤮

Heartbroken for those 4 little humans whose lifes are getting destroyed by their own parents.

This caption is absolutely disgusting. Eduardo is a child, the pronouns don't matter! I am so upset

• Angry
Reactions: 38

I'm so fecking sick of the Eduardo Exploitation !!! They are making him Trans because it's popular shd it gets them the most views!! Nothing more. If my kid truly felt this, way we would keep it private to protect the child as long as possible

• Sad
  • Angry

Muttie

B9BEEC2E-885C-4E32-9782-077B77159852.jpeg

As predicted, they run into a bit of criticism with Eduardo, the eating disorder is back out

• Angry
  • Sick

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Plus the irony of a father and son walking by, both dressed smart, probably both educated and capable of holding a conversation without screeching and trying to be funny all the time to compensate, spending some quality time together on a Saturday. And then you have Jonathan, literally a joke in his dress, hasn't seen his dad in ages, always disrespectful to him, lets his wife disrespect him, lets his kids be disrespectful to him when they didn't like the simple gifts he gave them. His father is at an age where the virus could get quite dangerous, yet we've never heard him being worried, or wanting to make sure he's safe. I remember them giving Jonathan's mum an iPad many years ago, she was so, so happy! You could tell she's not used to expensive things, if I was in their financial position, I'd spoil her rotten! But they're so greedy.

Anna's mother literally housed, fed and clothed them when Jonathan couldn't get a job, and they thanked her by embarrassing her with that tax bill and keeping the kids as far away from her as possible.

I only need to see how those two treat the people who were there for them when they had nothing to know they're not good people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Doc

VIP Member
They’ve probably been gorging on Quality Street all day.

I can’t stop thinking about what a bad vibe I get from Jonathan. There is something so not right about him.

• Sick
  • Heart

Muttie

8FE75A84-E585-45C5-9D5B-44426C87FC40.png

Can’t help but agree with these comments, we get it he likes wear dresses but they’re definitely milking it for the views, just let him be. Wish there was some sort of law against exploiting your child online, never having any privacy as your parents are constantly in your face with a camera

• Angry
  • Sad

Lifeislemons

I’m genuinely concerned about this family at this stage. :/ something I feel is badly wrong with Jonathon, and that last insta story was horrendous. You do not tell your children people are being horrible about them, you don’t let them drop swear words for a laugh and you certainly don’t parade them on the internet so they can fit a certain narrative that will make you more money.

• Angry
  • Heart

ashqim

Chatty Member
I think what we are seeing is Jono's own gender confusion playing out. I don't even think he completely understands this trans issue- both he and Anna continue to refer to "girl clothes/toys" and "boy clothes/toys" yet Jono is still jumping on the gender pronoun train with a 6 year old- slo4n pointed this out in his video from last week and definitely leaned towards a negative exploitation narrative on the SJs based on his analysis. The psychological damage this poor boy will go through later is just unforgiveable. They are selling their son's privacy and childhood for a few coins and materialistic items. I honestly don't think these two even understand the concept of gender pronouns, trans, or anything like this as their views are so polarised. I think Jono thinks he understands but he is a very confused person generally and I think this whole subject is far too academic for his intellectual abilities. Anna has the ability but she chooses to opt out of all serious life discussions and hide in her little security bubble, leaving all the main decisions to Jono.

• Sad
  • Angry

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Dad wears dress to suport his son... on a empty street for a tik tok video🤦‍♀️
dress in girls clothes and go to yoga like that Jono or do the school run in dress. Go to get your takeaways in dress.... oh wait, of course not... would ruin you ''rich posh cool guy" status in the town 🤢
He is a disgusting piece of shit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

mmxiise

why are they getting annoyed at Eduardo for looking the back of his presents when he opens them, let the poor kid live!! he's excited and looking at the pictures of his new toys and then u hear Anna "Eduardo will you turn it around!" they said it like 3 times, and at 8:50 they actually sound angry! what is their problem

also I'm starting to feel sorry for Emilia she's had a full 180 in that house and fell from grace as the "golden child" now that Eduardos got a storyline which (barely) bring in the views, I find kids so annoying hahah but several times in the vlog she's excitedly talking about smth and the clip just cuts halfway through, or she's ignored, or J/A just say "yeah" and go back to what they are filming; poor lil annoying kiddo she's desp for the attention back

• Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
People commenting on his twitter. Interesting comment on his titles and clickbait
but he never put in the title of the high heel video that Alessia also got some! It was all about Eduardo and 'his first pair of high heels' not 'their first pair of high heels'! Clear exploitation of Eduardo.

• Angry
  • Wow

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Do all homes in UK/Ireland open there presents on Christmas morning just like that? Where I live everybody has to do something to redeem the gift. Read a poem, tell a joke/story, dance, if the gift giver (somebody is assigned to be the “santa”) is your OH you might get away with a kiss. All children learn poems and songs throughout December. This year we had a hired Santa and mrs Claus. We danced, sang xmas carols, looked back at the year saying what was the worse and what was the best. On one side it is a massive pressure - i don’t like public speaking but it is only my family so they won’t judge and I think it teaches the children that nothing comes easy.. and on the other side it would be fun to just tuck in to the presents without any performances 😀 so I was just wondering is this tradition really only here 😂
I’ve never known anyone to do that! Christmas when I was young was just carnage with the excitement.. we’d be downstairs and ripping open presents at 6am 😂

Reactions: 35

Heidi77

VIP Member
Isn't it weird he was embarrassed being seen by those 2 men but is fine blasting it all over Tik Tok. Just goes to show how far removed from reality he really is

• Sad

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Good god, I actually feel like crying seeing Eduardo in that video. He looks so sad, lonely and just worn out! That poor lad needs love and nurture. He is treated like a puppet to perform! Heart breaking. Have the school not raised how worn out/ verging on neglected he looks?! It makes me sad because they ‘are famous on YouTube’ basic child safeguarding is ignored!
social care services are stretched beyond comprehension and it makes me sad these poor kids are broadcast in this way. Sickening.

• Sad

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Can't believe he's told a 6 year old that people are being mean. YOU'RE MEANT TO PROTECT HIM FROM THE MEAN COMMENTS, NOT TELL HIM!! My god, I'm so angry! People we're pointing out that Jonno is exploiting him for views and money, not that Eduardo doesn't like it!
This is the second time j has said this to Eduardo, he is hurting that child. big time.

• Angry
  • Sad